Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Late Night Opinions @ 11:40 PM CDT - 6/10/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy   Iraq is sitting on the brink of all-out civil war.  Tensions are rising.  Protesters are gathering.  There has been assassination attempts.  There has been terrorist attacks.  If you're... hoping the rate change is going to happen this year - It's not going to happen...it's going to take at least two years and that is if they magically got their government formed, passed the budget and continued expanding on the private and public sectors as well as developing their agriculture...instead we have a stalemate...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy   Iraq is sitting on the brink of all-out civil war.  Tensions are rising.  Protesters are gathering.  There has been assassination attempts.  There has been terrorist attacks.  If you're... hoping the rate change is going to happen this year - It's not going to happen...it's going to take at least two years and that is if they magically got their government formed, passed the budget and continued expanding on the private and public sectors as well as developing their agriculture...instead we have a stalemate...

:tiphat:

Civil unrest will happen globally before the reset.. We are getting closer, everything is coming to a head at the same time...

Corruption exposed

Markets crash

Shortages- food,fuel,pwr

Riots

Fake WW3

Be prepared 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Civil unrest will happen globally before the reset.. We are getting closer, everything is coming to a head at the same time...

Corruption exposed

Markets crash

Shortages- food,fuel,pwr

Riots

Fake WW3

Be prepared 

Immediately cash in your Dinars when it revalues.  Do not wait around for higher rates.  Iraq may disintegrate into oblivion soon after.  Take the money & run & don't look back.  Stay thirsty.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 3

17 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Immediately cash in your Dinars when it revalues.  Do not wait around for higher rates.  Iraq may disintegrate into oblivion soon after.  Take the money & run & don't look back.  Stay thirsty.

Iraq may disintegrate into oblivion soon after? What happened to kuwaiti dinar after it RV/RI from 5 cents to above 3 bucks?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Iraq may disintegrate into oblivion soon after? What happened to kuwaiti dinar after it RV/RI from 5 cents to above 3 bucks?

Good point.  Kuwait is not Iraq.  Kuwait was a stable productive nation before Iraq invaded.  Iraq is still influenced by ISIS, Iran, corruption & other negative forces.  They are still stealing the money from record oil revenues as the people starve.  Al Sadr vowed to tackle corruption & Iran influence but he has an uphill battle.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

55 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Rest assured that if this RV comes out at a dime. The door will not hit me in the A$$ as I run to the bank! After that I never want to hear Iraqi dinar or anything about Iraq! It won’t be a dollar but I will get all of my money back with a little interest. That’s the way I see it! Case closed! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Rest assured that if this RV comes out at a dime. The door will not hit me in the A$$ as I run to the bank! After that I never want to hear Iraqi dinar or anything about Iraq! It won’t be a dollar but I will get all of my money back with a little interest. That’s the way I see it! Case closed! JMHO 

You remind me of a lady at work she was from Iraq. I used to ask her about how Iraq was and about the DInar. She would say I don’t want to hear anything about Iraq I am done with Iraq. Now we all know why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Between 10 cents to a buck, i will run to the bank and cash it out and and never look back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

36 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Has she still been owning Dinar or already selling Dinar off? Because it hasn't been rv'ing for almost 19 years.

She didn’t want anything to do with her rack including their currency. I also had some Iranian friends when I would tell them I bought dinner they would say oh noShe didn’t want anything to do with her rack including their currency. I also had some Iranian friends when I would tell them I bought dinner they would say oh no, are you crazyLike most people do.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jg1 said:

She didn’t want anything to do with her rack including their currency. I also had some Iranian friends when I would tell them I bought dinner they would say oh noShe didn’t want anything to do with her rack including their currency. I also had some Iranian friends when I would tell them I bought dinner they would say oh no, are you crazyLike most people do.

Yep. I know the feeling. Some people would never believe the IQD is going to rv.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

Understandable however my plan is to wait until Iraq becomes the distribution and financial hub of the Middle East.  With the Abraham Accord in place, Iran won't be able to mess with any other country and I believe Iraq will succeed 🙏 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

But you forget one small thing: $100,000 - tax - fees=......?

For me thats ok would still make some decent money on my investment, I would even be happy to get .05 cents which is gross $50,000 before taxes. Would still run to the bank not looking  back at this  corrupt country of Iraq learning my lesson say away from investing currency in the future after 12 to 13 years of no profit.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Understandable however my plan is to wait until Iraq becomes the distribution and financial hub of the Middle East.  With the Abraham Accord in place, Iran won't be able to mess with any other country and I believe Iraq will succeed 🙏 

100% agree

• Pow! 1

10 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So does it mean that iraq's rate will never come closer to kuwaiti dinar then?

I don’t think anyone really knows. I’m just going by what Adam said he thought it would come out at .10. I could be wrong though it’s been a while since he made that comment! 

• Upvote 1

Artitech, I agree I don't believe anyone really knows. My bet is on what Adam said years ago his thoughts was the dinar would come out around .10 cents as a float & I still feel this is what will happen, when is another guess.

I do like what Breitling says,he feels that it will come out around .50 cents to .60 cents. But I still think Adam's original comments years ago makes better sense. Just my personal opinion.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jg1 said:

Sorry, I was at work and didn’t have time to double check what had been typed , and the speech to text as you see was not working the greatest. Oh boy.

• Haha 2