Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

January 6th "Show Trial"

It is unimaginable the lies Honorable and Former The United States Of America President Donald J Trump has faced. No President of The United States Of America has faced the magnitude of covert and overt harrassment by being a Model High Capacity True Patriot Of The United States Of America from corrupt individuals at every level and sector.

If the least of us falls for standing for what is right with their six unguarded, then, at some point, the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand since their six will be unguarded, there is no one left to stand with, and there is nothing left to stand for.

I wish I could somehow get the Honorable and Former The United States Of America President Donald J Trump's six in some way and those like him along with other True Patriots Of The United States Of America.

I do pray for them. I'll pray some more in the mean time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just read through this entire thread and these are my thoughts.

1.  Our Government is deeply split and both sides have contempt for each other.  They are using whatever means possible to paint the other side as criminals, and traitors.  It's a real Hatfields vs McCoys tragic story.  If this is continued and allowed to take place within our Government we will soon have a Revolution, a Civil War, or a complete Collapse like any other 3rd World Banana Republic.  When a Political Party uses half truths, gang mentality, not allowing the other side to respond or defend themselves, hold sham hearings and show trials so heavily sided with people who only want one outcome, well, that's the definition of a COUP!!

2.  This War and Hatred between our Political Parties has really only produced one thing.  A Government that doesn't do one thing to help it's citizens.  I challenge you to go back to 2000 and name 3-5 major Bills that were passed by both Houses and signed into Law.  I can't do it.  Our Congress people have allowed the President  (through Executive Orders) and the Supreme Court (who interpret the Law along Party lines) to make our Laws and Govern our Country.  Our Congress is more interested in getting re-elected and taking the spoils of their Position.  How else can you explain the lack of any constructive Laws that help our citizens.  How else can you explain how a bartender goes to Congress and now makes millions.  (just one example, there are too many to list)    It seems all anyone in Government is doing is fleecing their contacts in Business and foreign Countries, and selling out the USA to the highest bidder.  Who is the real Quid Pro Quo peddling of influence for $$$$$$?  Anyone who argues it isn't Joe Biden is a Political Hack!!  

3.  Reading this thread makes smart people look like complete fools.  And, yes I consider myself a smart fellow who has acted a fool in these stupid debates about which side is right and which side is wrong.  Don't any of you sit back and go, "hey, wait a minute".  How come the Leaders are arguing against the same thing they vehemently argued against just a few years ago.  Its comical.  Our Government is using the oldest trick in the book.  Look at my right hand.  See the shinny object.  While the left hand hides the card.  I hope you all can see both Political Parties are on the same team and dividing us.   I contend most of our Leaders are all actors involved in hiding a terrible truth.   If you don't see that our Leaders have been slow walking us into ruin over the last 22 years, then you are naive, not paying attention, don't care, or just want it to happen. While we are being forced to pick a side and fight for that side, all we are really doing is playing into what our Leaders have chosen to allow to take place.  We are arguing amongst ourselves while they laugh at us and make millions exploiting their privilege of being part of the Government.  

I'm not playing this game anymore.  It's a colossal waste of my time.  As a youngster I did my patriot duty and went into a War Zone.  I will continue to be a good citizen by obeying the Law, paying my taxes, and voting.  I will no longer be labeled by a letter of a Political Party  next to my name.  I will vote for any Candidate that supports to uphold the laws, the Constitution, and protect our borders from the invasion of illegals.  For those of you who choose to incite, cause trouble, yammer on about your political party and spew hate,,,,, YOU ARE WRONG!!!!   For those who I went after with complete disdain for humanity I offer peace and apologies.  I will not get caught up in this debate any more.   

Do not respond to me or this post for I will not reply.  I'm done with politics on this website from now on.  You can come over to the VIP and I'll be happy to talk about Cryptos, Stocks, Real Estate, Metals, Fast Cars, Travels, Baseball, or whatever makes the World a better Place.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Capitol cop caught in 'big lie' about Jan 6 defendant: Cara Castronuova
186,902 views Aug 22, 2022

Newsmax TV

Cara Castronuova, co-founder of 'Citizens Against Political Persecution' and co-host of 'Wise Guys with John Tabacco' on Newsmax, joins Greg Kelly to discuss troubles a Capitol police officer faced from a public defender when being cross-examined in court.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

• 3 weeks later...

Podium Guy Tells The True Story Of How He Entered The Capitol

V Labar Productions
11 days ago
Cops told him how to leave the capital peacefully without arresting him. Let that sink in.

Jon Lundberg
11 days ago
Stealing from someone's business is equity but moving a piece of furniture in the white tower is a felony.

William Leidy
11 days ago
Everyone who wasn't there is telling the country what happened.  Well said.

Al Credeur
7 days ago
This guy got time in a federal prison and is labeled an insurrectionist, but yet politicians offering to bail out rioters who were arrested for destroying private property are do-gooders.

Jesus Lopez
11 days ago
He wasnt there in the begining, so he didnt see the capitol police invite people up, he also didnt see the 3 white vans dropped off at the end of the rally  full of men with back packs and tools to break things , they were the ones that led the charge. The whole thing was a setup

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...