Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Sadr angrily leaves his podium on the anniversary of his father's death

yota691

2022-06-03 13:06

Shafaq News/ On Friday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, cut a letter to his followers on the anniversary of the death of his father, who was assassinated by the Baath Party regime in the 1990s.

Al-Sadr expressed great anger at his followers, who did not remain calm during his speech, which prompted him to leave the stage and go out in anger.

Al-Sadr said at the beginning of his speech, "Whoever killed the father and his two sons was the Saddam Hussein's Baath, by order of Saddam Hussein."

He then asked his followers to chant "the letter of no, no to the Ba'ath party."

• Upvote 1

2022-06-03 15:00

Shafaq News/ The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, declared on Friday the Shiite religious authority, Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr, on the 23rd anniversary of his assassination.

Barzani said in a statement received by Shafak News Agency; That "the martyrdom of the Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Muhammad Sadeq al-Sadr and his two sons twenty-three years ago was a title for challenging injustice, and the beginning of the end for the rule of tyranny and tyranny."

"A salute to their pure souls on the anniversary of their martyrdom," he added.

And Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr (1943-1999) is a well-known Iraqi Shiite cleric and father of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.

On Friday, February 19, 1999, while Al-Sadr was accompanied by his two sons, Muammal and Mustafa, in his car on his way back to his home in the Al-Hanana area, one of the districts of Najaf Governorate, he was pursued by an unknown car in which armed men were traveling. His Mitsubishi car collided with a nearby tree. with his two sons.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2022-06-04 03:48

Shafaq News/ Today, Saturday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, apologized to his supporters for his withdrawal yesterday while delivering his speech on the anniversary of his father's assassination, indicating that the withdrawal was "to continue his life in the service of his supporters and to preserve their safety."

Al-Sadr said in a statement issued today, and received by Shafaq News Agency, "With all sincerity and love, I say to everyone who commemorated the annual anniversary inside and outside Iraq, may God bless you and thank you from God for this devotion, love and affection for the owner of the memory and his two sons and me: I am the poor slave in need of the mercy of his Lord... Honorable Chest.

Al-Sadr added, "I offer my apologies for withdrawing from among you during the speech, in order to preserve your safety first... and in order for my life to continue serving you secondly, just as God did not want me to be in the car of the father and my brothers on the day of martyrdom."

Al-Sadr concluded his statement to his supporters by saying, "I ask you to pray for me to obtain martyrdom so that I can join their ranks," referring to his father and two brothers.

Yesterday, Friday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, cut a letter to his followers on the anniversary of the death of his father, who was assassinated by the Baath Party regime in the nineties of the last century.

Al-Sadr appeared angry at his followers who did not remain calm during his speech, which prompted him to leave the stage and exit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The moment Al-Sadr was "disgusted" and left the podium
1,273 views Jun 3, 2022

Baghdad Today - Baghdad (Baghdad Today), Friday, publishes a video clip showing the moment the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, "agitated" and left the podium. Al-Sadr left the podium after saying, "I am upset with you, and you will irritate me more," and then left the podium.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The President of the Republic offers condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the reference Sayyid Muhammad al-Sadr

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, offered condolences, today, Friday, on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the reference Sayyid Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadr.

Saleh said in a tweet on his account on the Twitter platform, which was followed by the {Euphrates News} Agency: “On the anniversary of the martyrdom of the Grand Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr and his two venerable sons (may their souls rest in peace), we recall an eloquent lesson in fighting the tyranny regime, which is the height of its power, embodying in his spirit the greatest jihad: A word of truth with an unjust sultan, to offer the highest levels of sacrifice and redemption, and to mobilize the Iraqis to reject injustice and tyranny.

• Thanks 1

(Political: Al Furat News) The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, cut his speech in anger at the noise among his followers while trying to deliver his speech at a memorial ceremony for the martyrdom of his father, Sayyid Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr (may his secret be sanctified) in Najaf Governorate.

Al-Sadr said at the beginning of his speech: "Whoever killed the father and his two sons is the Saddamite resurrection by order of the tyrant."
And despite his repeated request to his followers to listen and listen to his speech, Mr. Al-Sadr said: “You see that I have come to you, and I am angry with you and you will make me more upset.” After that, he left the podium in a state of anger.

• Thanks 1

Al-Kazemi: The brave stand of the martyr Al-Sadr has a profound impact on the establishment of the rejection of dictatorship

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi offered condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadr, {may his secret be holy.}

Al-Kazemi said in a tweet on Twitter: "We offer our condolences to the honorable Iraqi people, on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the Great Ayatollah, Martyr Muhammad Muhammad Sadeq al-Sadr."

He added, "His courageous stance had a profound impact in establishing the principles of justice and rejecting dictatorship, and from these solid stances nations derive their strength and the consolidation of their identity in the face of injustice and tyranny."

• Thanks 1

Al-Amiri on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Sayyid Muhammad al-Sadr: This pure blood gave the resistance a new spirit

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri issued a statement today, Saturday, on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the Grand Ayatollah, Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadr.

Al-Amiri said in the statement, of which {Al-Furat News} received a copy, that "the pure blood of Mr. Muhammad al-Sadr gave the resistance a new spirit," noting that this anniversary "reminds mind of an unforgettable tragedy."

Al-Amiri pointed out that "the crime against Mr. Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr and his two sons expressed the utmost cynicism and cowardice in the behavior of the buried Saddam."

ad1dc188240785dd12c21e40524dbbcd.jpg

• Thanks 2

Baghdad: morning

The three presidencies and politicians attributed the anniversary of the martyrdom of Sayyid Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr (Jerusalem) and his two sons, pointing out that he was the cry of truth in the face of tyrants.
Commemorating the martyrdom of the Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadeq al-Sadr and his two venerable sons makes us recall an eloquent lesson in combating tyranny.
The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, said in a tweet on “Twitter”: “On the anniversary of the martyrdom of the Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr and his two venerable sons (may their souls rest in peace), we recall an eloquent lesson in fighting the tyrannical regime at the height of its power, embodying in his spirit the greatest jihad: A word of truth with an unjust sultan, to offer the highest levels of sacrifice and redemption, and to mobilize Iraqis to reject injustice and tyranny.
In turn, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in a tweet, offered his condolences to the honorable Iraqi people on the anniversary of the martyrdom of the Great Ayatollah Sayyid Muhammad Sadeq Al-Sadr, adding, his courageous stance had a profound impact in establishing the principles of justice and rejecting dictatorship. Meanwhile, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, said: "This great testimony has attracted the hearts of all free people in the world, to turn from a revolution in one country to a human experience and an approach that all free people in the world follow." He added, "The resounding cry of truth that the happy martyr (Jerusalem) and his brave stand in the face of the most powerful tyrants, is a strong blow that broke the barrier of fear among believers."
And the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, declared the reference Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr on the anniversary of his martyrdom, saying: “His martyrdom and his two sons were a title for challenging injustice, and the beginning of the end for the rule of tyranny and tyranny.”
In his condolences, Hadi al-Amiri, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, said, "On this anniversary, we are inspired by the spirit of courage, determination and will of sacrifice that this martyr reference showed in order to save Iraq and its people from the domination of the tyrant."
The Parliamentary Martyrs’ Committee indicated in its statement on this occasion that commemorating the martyrdom of Al-Sadr is an expression of the peoples’ loyalty to the pure blood that contributed to the overthrow of tyrants and achieved victory over the hateful dictatorial regime that wreaked havoc on the land.
  • Thanks 2