Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Integrity: (4) trillion dinars, the amount of damage to the public treasury due to the corruption of the currency sale window

yota691

Integrity: (4) trillion dinars, the amount of damage to the public treasury due to the corruption of the currency sale window

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission confirmed, today, Wednesday, that 4 trillion dinars amounted to damage to the public treasury as a result of the corruption of the currency sale window, noting that it urged the Ministry of Finance to follow up on the General Tax Authority to avoid the aggravation of its problems.

According to the authority’s statement, it “revealed clear corruption in the currency sale window, which resulted in damage to the public treasury amounting to (3,919,218,099,521) trillion dinars,” noting that “the loss of files in the Adhamiya tax department revealed that damage to the treasury.”

And she added, "The Authority's Prevention Department, in a report, sent a copy of it to the office of the Prime Minister, the Parliamentary Finance and Integrity Committees, the Minister of Finance and the Deputy Minister of Interior for Police Affairs. The department team made field visits to (the headquarters and branches of the General Tax Authority, the Customs Authority, the Central Bank of Iraq and the Companies Registrar Department in the Ministry of Commerce).

The report explained that “civil banks were the beneficiary of the transfers in the currency sale window, as the majority of the documents submitted by those banks were forged,” pointing to “the approval of the Director-General of the General Tax Authority to refer the issue of reluctant private banks and those charged with it to the Integrity Commission; Damage of nearly (4) trillion dinars to the treasury as a result of the loss of files in the Adhamiya Tax Department.

He called for "guiding the authority's branches to adhere to the principle of neutrality in calculating taxes, selecting branch managers who have experience in the field of tax work, ending the file of the shortage in the number of employees and assessors, and attracting accounting, financial and economic competencies to advance the level of job performance in the General Tax Authority."

The report suggested, “The formation of a joint committee from the legal department in the Ministry of Finance and the General Authority for Customs and Taxes; to check names whose information is incomplete in the General Tax Authority’s calculator program and to oblige the calculator department not to feed the calculator program with any file, an expensive name, or an incomplete information company He indicated that the similarity of names, as a result of the lack of information in the calculator, led to the emergence of the phenomenon of extortion and bribery in the branches of the Authority.

The report recommended, "The General Authority of Customs identify customs branches that do not include the full information of taxpayers, companies and the tax number of importers and companies and refer them to the legal department in the Ministry of Finance, as well as include the tax number of the taxpayer in the customs declaration, to spare citizens from bearing additional burdens."

The report monitored, "The failure to publish the controls of the profession and real estate tax for taxpayers and legal allowances, which leads to some taxpayers deluding the existence of high tax amounts due to them, and their bargaining by some assessors to lower the tax amount for a specified amount, as well as the failure to announce the documents required to complete the transactions. To ensure that the citizen is not subjected to exploitation or blackmail.

The report noted, "The General Authority for Taxation did not work on the depreciation clause of the property, which is at a rate of (2%) annually for a period of (10) years, to be calculated after (5) years from the establishment of the property, and did not include any information about the date of the property's establishment, which would cause damage. Citizens, as well as some employees and assessors moving the files of taxpayers to their homes for completion, poor and unorganized preservation of files in some branches, the spread of commentators, and the absence of the role of information and facilities protection elements in preventing them from entering, and even the cooperation of protection elements with employees and trackers in some branches.

It is worth noting that, in June 2021, the authority recommended subjecting the process of appointing and changing tax branch managers to more stringent controls, announcing controls and instructions for completing transactions at the entrances to tax departments, and adopting the principle of a single window; To reduce the interaction of employees with auditors, in addition to activating the internal control system, and reducing the process of tracking transactions by setting the necessary instructions for commenting and limiting them to lawyers; To avoid extortion, according to the authority’s statement.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Wtf!!! It just seems like they talk about it, and both ng gets dark be....it's like they just point and say Hey...look what those bad guys are doing, and walk away. I'm so sick of all the crooks the world has welcomed into their governments!! Us included!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, jake21 said:

DUH!!! Then stop them!

Noone can stop them cause everyone that got involved in the government circles already got their fair cut. So after they get their cut, they will be silent / quiet, therefore they don't want to combat the corruption and don't care about the corruption as long as their fat pockets are already full of monies.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

The government has known about the many forms of stealing within it's own ranks. Every department is corrupt. Every ministry is corrupt. This is their way,this is their culture. It is not going to change. With oil at 115. dollars a barrel they should be richer than the neighboring countries. The politicians are buying houses and properties in London and many places in Europe.   AND SO IT GOES>>>>

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jake21 said:

So, we can forget any RV/RI for this year, at the least. The government is not going to get formed anytime soon, no matter what any Guru tells you. Its sad but its reality

Agreed...these people are oxygen thieves & a waste of skin.

Iraqi people deserve better but that ain't gonna happen.

Having said that, the American people deserve better leadership and that ain't happening either.

Politicians... what a despicable lot in any country.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

Well you sure have a lot of people including civil banks involved in the size of this thief over a period of time. So why haven't they sized these banks. "Beneficiary of the transfers in the currency sale window as the majority of the documents submitted by these banks were forged " of course they had to be employees of the CBI involved in this as well. You wonder how high this corruption goes in the CBI. Of course a lot of the banks are owned by politicians in Iraq. You  also wonder how much of the funds are heading to Iran. This is constant corruption every month all of the country of Iraq. And we think this is going to RV don't believe we see this in our life time maybe our grand kids or great grandkids. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, edbeach said:

Well you sure have a lot of people including civil banks involved in the size of this thief over a period of time. So why haven't they sized these banks. "Beneficiary of the transfers in the currency sale window as the majority of the documents submitted by these banks were forged " of course they had to be employees of the CBI involved in this as well. You wonder how high this corruption goes in the CBI. Of course a lot of the banks are owned by politicians in Iraq. You  also wonder how much of the funds are heading to Iran. This is constant corruption every month all of the country of Iraq. And we think this is going to RV don't believe we see this in our life time maybe our grand kids or great grandkids. 

you are clueless you think Kuwait isnt corrupt??? Do you know how many times they have sacked their parliament??? and whats their rate??? Who decided their rate? is your own US government corrupt???? this will not change the outcome they will RV when they have to!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

On 6/1/2022 at 9:57 AM, rvmydinar said:

Noone can stop them cause everyone that got involved in the government circles already got their fair cut. So after they get their cut, they will be silent / quiet, therefore they don't want to combat the corruption and don't care about the corruption as long as their fat pockets are already full of monies.

But they put news out about it so it looks like they care to throw everyone off, it's pathetic

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Agreed...these people are oxygen thieves & a waste of skin.

Iraqi people deserve better but that ain't gonna happen.

Having said that, the American people deserve better leadership and that ain't happening either.

Politicians... what a despicable lot in any country.

In my opinion……

C8DAD38F-9517-45B7-996C-C80CCAF6E2F7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Pow! 4

10 hours ago, screwball said:

you are clueless you think Kuwait isnt corrupt??? Do you know how many times they have sacked their parliament??? and whats their rate??? Who decided their rate? is your own US government corrupt???? this will not change the outcome they will RV when they have to!

Sorry to disappointment you screwball but could careless about Kuwait from what I heard Kuwait are taking care of their people more than what Iraq is doing for their people. I am sure the US has a lot to do whith the high rate of Kuwait. As far a US yes we have both the Republicians & Democrates with a lot of corruptions. My point was with Iraq with all their corruptions in every dept of the country they seem not to care about stopping the corrupt. Their fighting a dead horse, almost all of the politicians in Iraq are corrupt and will take years to correct this as they die off and replacement of new members. So again I repeat I feel we not see any rv in our life time & maybe our grandchildren or great grandkids will benefit. I have accepted this statement we not benefit for years down the road. Regardless of what these so called guru's are saying every week its going to RV for years now. Oh I forgot since I am clueless its just my humble opinion, have a great afternoon.

• Pow! 2

4 trillion dinars at the actual rate is $2.74 billion dollars. I don’t believe it. The auctions have been going on since 2003 and the central sales about 

$1 billion dollars a week in the currency auctions.

It is time to stop the auctions and give real market value to the dinar or

continue with the rampant corruption.

CBI it is up to you to make a decision on the matter.

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go end of the daily auctions 

Go stronger dinar 1+

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

IMHO...The auctions aren't going anywhere. The corrupt are  living high on the hog. Believing  they're invincible on a gravy train of money and power. They run the country and for that matter the world. Again...IMHO.......It's going to take the demise of the central banking system.....the fiat system. We're looking at  a take over of the "QFS"    Quantum Financial System ...... a gold backed system. Country by Country it's been happening right under our nose. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HowieC said:

he fiat system. We're looking at  a take over of the "QFS"    Quantum Financial System ...... a gold backed system. Country by Country it's been happening right under our nose. 

move to gold and asset backed currency is happening right before our eyes, yes you are correct

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, edbeach said:

Sorry to disappointment you screwball but could careless about Kuwait from what I heard Kuwait are taking care of their people more than what Iraq is doing for their people. I am sure the US has a lot to do whith the high rate of Kuwait. As far a US yes we have both the Republicians & Democrates with a lot of corruptions. My point was with Iraq with all their corruptions in every dept of the country they seem not to care about stopping the corrupt. Their fighting a dead horse, almost all of the politicians in Iraq are corrupt and will take years to correct this as they die off and replacement of new members. So again I repeat I feel we not see any rv in our life time & maybe our grandchildren or great grandkids will benefit. I have accepted this statement we not benefit for years down the road. Regardless of what these so called guru's are saying every week its going to RV for years now. Oh I forgot since I am clueless its just my humble opinion, have a great afternoon.

yep and the US will have a lot to do with the high iraq rate......as well...corruption means nothing will always be there just like in kuwait before their high rate and still in kuwait with their high rate!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

On 6/3/2022 at 11:49 AM, screwball said:

yep and the US will have a lot to do with the high iraq rate......as well...corruption means nothing will always be there just like in kuwait before their high rate and still in kuwait with their high rate!

Yes. Even iraq is full of corruption, iraq still and still can rv their currency because the corrupt politicians, like malarky and his cronies are power hungers and money hungers. And they are very very extremely greedy when it comes to money. Just Remember : the corrupt people never never never hate money. So If the CBI rv the IQD one day , let's say at 1:1 or higher, do you think the governor of CBI doesn't whisper quietly to malarky and his cronies's ears ahead of time ( like, a month before rv so they have enough time to buy up the dinars ) to buy up trillion of dinars in order to be trillionaires when they trade dinar for dollars and hide them out of iraqi country??

• Upvote 1