Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:50 PM CDT - 5/31/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Outside investors want to invest in Iraq but we really need a balanced and stable economy and a stable government. We don't need the whispers of a civil war because that's what it looks like it's heading into...Iraq is right there [in a good way] on the verge.  It's so close. It's right there but it just has to get their crap together and stop the bickering and get rid of the corruption and they'll be well on their way of getting back on track and sooner than later have a much stronger dinar and we will see the exchange rate change in the positive...

** Nader From The Mid East   The reinstatement will not go more than 1 to 1 to start then it floats.  That's how it's gonna happen...I don't think it's gonna be in the $6...no country will be in the 6 against the dollar....

** Tivon  Article: "Al-Jabri informs the religious references in Najaf about the file of food security and high prices globally and locally" This article is a banger...advisor from Al-Kazemi...stated that the rise in Iraq's hard currency reserves will increase confidence in the Iraqi dinar and will increase its stability, stressing that "the Iraqi dinar is approaching Full Coverage of hard currency reserves in light of the current exchange rate" [Post 1/2]

** Tivon  [Q? Do you know how heavy this statement is?]...these reserves maintain the "Purchasing Power" of individuals, as it preserves the real income of the individual from fluctuations in the event of the deterioration of the dinar. Come on people it doesn't get any better than this. All of these statements are only a couple or few  days old.[Post 2/2]

** Mark ...In Iraq there are quite a few articles dropping and they are all about passing the budget, seating the government and Food Security.  They are in a mad dash to raise the value and remove the zeros…there has been constant and nonstop news coming out of Iraq.

** Godlover  Article: "Finance is finalizing the 2022 budget, and good news for lecturers and contracts"...The 2022 Budget, they already have the main draft done many many months ago...So past articles that suggest they need weeks to complete the 2022 is not likely the case..imo The articles state above that there is a Finalization of the Budget Law for the year 2022 today...This all looks very good.. imo Now, lets see if they have a work around with the government or not and they seat one.  Quickly.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Added @ 8:59 PM CDT:

*** Militiaman  Article: "Al-Rasheed Bank of Iraq outside international sanctions after 30 yearsThe bank will enjoy the confidence of the global system and international financial markets, specifically  by collection credit lines for foreign trade. They are not going to be doing that with a program rate...We are watching the convergence of a country in renaissance.. IT is going to be an amazing event to be apart of, even if from the outside looking in...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

56 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

** Tivon  Article: "Al-Jabri informs the religious references in Najaf about the file of food security and high prices globally and locally" This article is a banger...advisor from Al-Kazemi...stated that the rise in Iraq's hard currency reserves will increase confidence in the Iraqi dinar and will increase its stability, stressing that "the Iraqi dinar is approaching Full Coverage of hard currency reserves in light of the current exchange rate" [Post 1/2]

** Tivon  [Q? Do you know how heavy this statement is?]...these reserves maintain the "Purchasing Power" of individuals, as it preserves the real income of the individual from fluctuations in the event of the deterioration of the dinar. Come on people it doesn't get any better than this. All of these statements are only a couple or few  days old.[Post 2/2]

wheres these articles?

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

The bank will enjoy the confidence of the global system and international financial markets, specifically  by collection credit lines for foreign trade. They are not going to be doing that with a program rate.

agree but could happen anytime!!!!

• Pow! 1

2 hours ago, goldwinger57 said:

Well we are starting a new month AGAIN and we are waiting and waiting and waiting. These goobers probably don't pick out their own clothes because they can not make a decision. I have a real feeling that my grandkids might live a better life when this thing happens in their lifetime. 

Me myself and I agree with your statement! With the  scuttle-butt coming out of that $h!+ hole now, it looks like our window of opportunity  1-1-23 might be in jeopardy! Seems to me, notice(me)! I’m only going by the poo-roo guru’ s! Looks like they are recycling the same stories but with different circumstances! It just doesn’t add up with the price of oil the way it is now! Record fuel prices here in the US, are here for at least 2 more years! Even if we could get lucky enough for Biden to have a stroke or heart attack and can no longer be the figure head for obama, he has another stooge waiting in the wings that will follow his orders! As far as the United States energy policy is concerned! The only truth the little “o” hasn’t told, he is going to fundamentally change the United States for ever! Don’t believe me, just wait for Act 2! These corrupt  Iraqi politicians are stealing money from those auctions as fast as they can! I’m just wondering how many billions they all can steal in the next 2 years! There is no way in hell, the dinar is worth less than a 1/4 of a penny! We know that Biden and his criminal family were stealing millions out of Iraq during the dark years of the little “o”! Most of the people that I know that got involved with this deal are in their late 60’s to middle 70’s with several have already passed! I’m trusting my family to carry out my wishes in helping the hurting people!  Hopefully I will live long enough, but it does look like this investment will be for our grandchildren! Which is a damn shame! To say the least! JMHO!  🤠

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Me myself and I agree with your statement! With the  scuttle-butt coming out of that $h!+ hole now, it looks like our window of opportunity  1-1-23 might be in jeopardy! Seems to me, notice(me)! I’m only going by the poo-roo guru’ s! Looks like they are recycling the same stories but with different circumstances! It just doesn’t add up with the price of oil the way it is now! Record fuel prices here in the US, are here for at least 2 more years! Even if we could get lucky enough for Biden to have a stroke or heart attack and can no longer be the figure head for obama, he has another stooge waiting in the wings that will follow his orders! As far as the United States energy policy is concerned! The only truth the little “o” hasn’t told, he is going to fundamentally change the United States for ever! Don’t believe me, just wait for Act 2! These corrupt  Iraqi politicians are stealing money from those auctions as fast as they can! I’m just wondering how many billions they all can steal in the next 2 years! There is no way in hell, the dinar is worth less than a 1/4 of a penny! We know that Biden and his criminal family were stealing millions out of Iraq during the dark years of the little “o”! Most of the people that I know that got involved with this deal are in their late 60’s to middle 70’s with several have already passed! I’m trusting my family to carry out my wishes in helping the hurting people!  Hopefully I will live long enough, but it does look like this investment will be for our grandchildren! Which is a damn shame! To say the least! JMHO!  🤠

Keep the faith (as hard as it is right now), Trump will be back before 2024. Everything going on in the world right now is optics to wake up the masses.. The "O" guy you speak of started a 16 year plan to bring the USA to its knees.. We are watching the forced acceleration of that 16 year plan by the white hats.. I believe you're correct with your Jan 2023 date. I believe the markets will crash late summer/early fall and we will need to live through total chaos for a few months until everything lines up.. remember this.. It has to get bad/scary enough for everyone alive to pass the info on to the next generation so that this can't happen again.. be prepared for tough times ahead, this train is moving much slower than I thought 2 or 3 years ago but it's definitely still moving in the right direction.  

Watch "2000 mules" in theaters now to get a peek at how trumps going to return.  The election was stolen, it was a military sting operation and the deepstate jumped in head first. 

Keep the faith!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1