Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions - 11:45 PM CDT - 5/30/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Nader From The Mid East  Community Comment: "Iraq is printing too many dinars..." Yeah they printed too many dinars.  They stopped printing...the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000, 1,000.  They stopped printing them.  Now they're trying to print new money with only one or two zeros...smaller category of currency...They didn't print it yet - I'm not sure.  Maybe the project is there, but I don't know if they started or not...I know they said we're gonna do this but nothing else, they didn't say anything else about it.

** Kaperoni  For the most part, the IMF is in charge of Iraq's monetary policy (at least providing significant guidance). And the IMF does not want them to redenominate.  It is well documented they want them to allow the dinar to gradually appreciate as the economy grows.

** Sandy Ingram  ...Excellent news from Iraq. Article: "Iraq currency reserves expected to exceed $90 billion by year- end, Finance Minister...this is excellent news.

** Mark  News has been pretty solid over the weekend... I am told in Iraq - they passed the Food Security Bill over the weekend, which is absolutely huge...I believe this is a shot across the bow to move forward with the white papers and the change in value. They are letting us know they are willing to dissolve the entire parliament and start over quickly because this is taking so long to get the government sat. They will do whatever it takes to move forward with economic reforms meaning delete the zeros and increase the value. I think it was great news coming out of Iraq.

5-30-2022   Newshound Guru Pimpy  Article: "Al-Kazemi: Iraq has become one of the most important countries in the Middle East in terms of economic growth they could have a much stronger economy but they have to pass a budget.  Well they can't pass a budget because the Supreme Court won't allow them to.  You have to wait until the 'caretaker' government is out of office and a new government is established.[Post 1 of 2]

**  Pimpy  they can't get money out to the needy and they got to continue working with the last year's budget.  This is Iraq, always shooting itself in the foot. They have the opportunity to really grow and thrive...but they can't get out of their own way. I see the great potential there in Iraq.  It think it's a great investment. I haven't changed my mind..[Post 2 of 2]

** Deepwoodz   Kadhimi has been silent but he usually is concerning parliament...I do agree there is a work around/smoke and mirrors in play. I suggest that the EFSLaw is the work around to the new exchange rate...the budget law and EFS law are synonymous. I believe this means the rate is in both. Whichever comes first should reveal it.

** Godlover  This EFSL [Emergency Food & Security Law] is not a good thing imo. I know many are expecting the EFSL to have a new rate, however, I cannot see any logic in that thinking unless the 2022 budget is passed with it, which I highly doubt. As well, the EFSL is synonymous (similar) to the 2022 budget because it has a mini budget with it...I want & need this blessing just as much as anyone else, but...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then certainly it must be a duck.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

• ronscarpa changed the title to Monday Night Opinions - 11:45 PM CDT - 5/30/2022
6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** Nader From The Mid East  Now they're trying to print new money with only one or two zeros...smaller category of currency.

Now? How did you know? Hey Nader , are you iraqi citizen? Have you been living in iraqi country your whole life? What do you do? Are you a part of CBI's staff? Hopefully, you can give us the true insider information regarding IQD?

• Haha 1

Just a thought...All of this info is possible and may lead to a payday for us....but.....I keep thinking of Sadr and his former loyalty to the predominate Shia government of Iran.  Has Sadr been making his decisions based on that former loyalty?  Just wondering?   Should I be concerned about this issue?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1