Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: CBI Will Implement The Terms Of White Paper.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

CBI will implement terms of the White Paper.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Samson:

Article:  “The Central Bank : The implementation of the terms of the White Paper revived the Iraqi economy” Quote:  “the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheef, confirmed the recovery of the Iraqi economy as a result of the application of the white paper.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

I still doubt it if a rate change is in the white paper. The only solution to the recovery of the iraqi economy is clean up the corruption 100% to make a clean government and after that release the new lower denoms and change the rate in their currency.

Agree.  The White Paper is a guideline, a roadmap to economic reform.  There is no evidence the rate is in the White Paper or the 2022 Budget.  The RV-RI will more than likely be a seperate stand alone event.  The implimentation of the White Paper is just another milestone accomplished.  IMO.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree.  The White Paper is a guideline, a roadmap to economic reform.  There is no evidence the rate is in the White Paper or the 2022 Budget.  The RV-RI will more than likely be a seperate stand alone event.  The implimentation of the White Paper is just another milestone accomplished.  IMO.

Exactly, but some people might disagree.

• Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ:

It’s Memorial Day weekend….so it’s very possible…imo

MZ: A lot of conversations with group leaders …I am almost afraid to tell you what they are expecting.  But right now they are hearing Redemption Day …..the day we will actually start redeeming is June 1st. this is what my contacts on the redemption side are hearing.  Hopefully this will be accurate and just not another pump/fake…..to catch more “whatevers” . Hopefully this is it…but this is what I am hearing folks.

I am a bit concerned that so many sources are telling me the same time & date….. I can’t imagine they would telegraph that information. …..

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

it must be close...the citizens are being educated. again.

KTFA:

MilitiaMan: The interior minister talking about the execution companies implementing high tech passports now, lines up with the automation of the borders & port crossings for taxation, customs fees & tariffs, etc..(See article below)

Lets not forget they just told us in an article that the COM, PM and Finance Minister has a report on very important topics like growth of GDP but also non-oil GDP.

That non-oil GDP will be the taxation, tourism, etc., etc.,, It will be massive & support the new exchange rate imo..  There is a large expectation from the citizens, as they watch the TV & read the news just like we do.  They are getting more educated too.. ~ MM

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I still doubt it if a rate change is in the white paper. The only solution to the recovery of the iraqi economy is clean up the corruption 100% to make a clean government and after that release the new lower denoms and change the rate in their currency.

Has there ever been a clean government in the history of mankind?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

it must be close...the citizens are being educated. again.

KTFA:

MilitiaMan: The interior minister talking about the execution companies implementing high tech passports now, lines up with the automation of the borders & port crossings for taxation, customs fees & tariffs, etc..(See article below)

Lets not forget they just told us in an article that the COM, PM and Finance Minister has a report on very important topics like growth of GDP but also non-oil GDP.

That non-oil GDP will be the taxation, tourism, etc., etc.,, It will be massive & support system" rel="">support the new exchange rate imo..  There is a large expectation from the citizens, as they watch the TV & read the news just like we do.  They are getting more educated too.. ~ MM

How many times have they been educated on all of this? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Sandy Ingram:

Exciting news..  Article: “Iraq Revenues to Exceed $150 Billion”

Means nothing. Do you know what happens when the thieves malarky and his cronies know that iraq revenues to exceed $150 billion? They gonna run and steal as much as possible and hide that money somewhere very safe place out of iraqi country where noone can't find out.

12 hours ago, Bandit795 said:

Has there ever been a clean government in the history of mankind?

That was my very first thought! If we are waiting for a “honest government “ we still have a long wait. But hey!…even under Sadam the value was more. Not excepted by every other country but in these times, if an American man can get pregnant or have an abortion, anything must be possible!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MarkZ: but this is what I am hearing folks.

I am a bit concerned that so many sources are telling me the same time & date….. I can’t imagine they would telegraph that information.

Hey mark. Whom were you hearing from? Frankie? Or kraperoni? Or pimple?

• Haha 1