Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Midnight Opinions - MDT - 5/25/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy This man is about to make a power move...tactics that...made me chuckle ... because it's his way of sticking up the middle finger to...those who are supporting Iran... Article :" Iraq : Sadr bets on keeping PM Kadhimi and using political limbo to edge out rival"  This is the Prime Minister Sadr wants...you see what he's doing. 'Fine, if they don't want to go into parliament and vote on the president and the Prime Minister, no problem, we'll just keep the ones that are there.'  Which is the ones they want in there anyways...

** Kaperoni   Oil prices have nothing to do with the price of the dinar, the price of the dinar is based on the amount of currency in circulation and GDP.  Iraq currently has over 100 trillion dinar in circulation. I'd like to know where & how Kaperoni gets this figure. :confused2: 

I can't find it confirmed anywhere..! 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
Added Comment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Kap needs to stick to burning his pizzas. I do believe what he is saying about the dinar having nothing to do with the price of oil! For everyone that has been in this 12 years are more. We have all seen oil go from over $100.00 to less than a dime a barrel. The price of oil never triggered the RV/RI ! I remember different groups saying if oil did this or that it would trigger the RV! As we all know from one extreme to the other nothing happened with the dinar except lose value! As far as the political situation goes they all are crooks! They have figured out how to steal the money from the Auctions! I hope something positive happens, but it sure looks like business as usual for the rest of the year! JMHO!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Kap needs to stick to burning his pizzas. I do believe what he is saying about the dinar having nothing to do with the price of oil! For everyone that has been in this 12 years are more. We have all seen oil go from over $100.00 to less than a dime a barrel. The price of oil never triggered the RV/RI ! I remember different groups saying if oil did this or that it would trigger the RV! As we all know from one extreme to the other nothing happened with the dinar except lose value! As far as the political situation goes they all are crooks! They have figured out how to steal the money from the Auctions! I hope something positive happens, but it sure looks like business as usual for the rest of the year! JMHO!

Agreed.