Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Opinions @ 7.50 PM CDT - 5/25/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Samson  Article: "Finance Minister: Cash reserves will reach more than 90 billion dollars by the end of 2022".  Quote: "Iraq is approaching a record cash reserve..."

** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report FIREFLY:  Iraq made lots more off of the auctions last week.  A good sign to the strength of the dinar.  Oil and Gas Law being presented this week... FRANK: Many of the instruments used to give you purchasing power are being shown to you.  The very last things will be a new exchange rate and the new small category notes...the are also showing you the HCL...money is pouring into your country and then will pour into your hands.

** Godlover  Article: "Parliamentary movement to pass the retirement and social security law"  Now this is an interesting article. One would think that the 2022 budget would be needed for the retirement & SS laws to be implemented. With that said, we know from numerous articles that the food security law has a budget with it (hence "synonymous" with the general budget). [Post 1 of 2]

** Godlover  [Question: Would they use the food security law & budget for the retirement & SS law?] Time will tell. I am still hopeful they bypass the "filler" (temporary) food security law & just focus on implementing the 2022 budget after the completion & announcement of the new government. [Post 2 of 2]

** Mnt Goat   I am getting information both from Iraq and from the US Treasury indicating that the formation of the new government is close at hand and will be announced soon. The rate of the dinar in the system is now over $6 however I am having a difficult time grasping my arms around this rate. I can not believe they would actually start at this rate. It...will probably come out at around $3+ or maybe low $4. But this is just my observance of studying this situation for over 17 years now. How in the world is he getting this kind of info from Iraq & the UST. Very improbable, but it would be wonderful for us if true. As always, we wait and see if true or more BS..! :salute:RON 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
added comment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

None of this information is true coming from these supposedly poo-roo gurus ! It’s all made up BS! Think back to 2008 -10 years, when okie Terry K and the gang would come out with this same kind of scuttle-butt! Fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me! Like I say I read this crap simply for a good ole belly laugh. They are playing on our hopes that this crap is true, plus we want to believe it! Exhibit A: L.D. In ATM’s , If there were LD notes out there, pictures of them would be all over the internet! Frank is a known liar! TNT is a convicted felon! This scuttle-butt they are peddling is oldies but goodies in their web of deception! Hopefully by the 1st of the year, (2023) Iraq will have made enough money, with oil selling well over a $100.00 to make some positive moves with the IQD! Exhibit B: We know that Iraq can only RV/RI at the beginning of their physical year, which starts in January of the year in question. Exhibit B is what I believe is a true statement, I know there are different believes, about this though! Like Brother Ron states there is nobody that knows, what is really happening over there! I believe that to be true statement too! JMHO  🤠 Go RV!

• Upvote 1