Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT DEVELOPMENT: The 1st Reading Of The HCL Is On The Table.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

The 1st reading of the HCL is on the table.

The 2nd reading of the Food Law is also tabled.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MilitiaMan:

The next Parliament sessions this next week look to be packed with importance…The Oil and Gas Law is on the table…The Emergency Food and Security Law is slated for a 2nd reading come Wednesday & in that week following for a vote… With having an agreement politically to remove the blockage & that the financial side of things are completed, as noted by the recent Mission Accomplished between the CBI and the World Bank… 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

Pimpy:

Yes, I already heard the rumors that somewhere in the 2022 budget the rate change is supposed to happen.  There’s no indication of that at all.  None.  A lot of people have been asking me and I said hold tight because I thought well let’s go see.  Did they say anything about it?  There’s nothing out there at all that gives us any kind of indication that the budget has included any type of rate change of the dinar.  That doesn’t mean it’s not there.  What I’m saying is there’s no proof of it…

• Thanks 4

here's Part II of MilitiaMan's above post...

MilitiaMan:   

The good report from the IMF, the Global Taxation agreements with 137 countries per the UST, the Iraq border automation for payments & settlements at the ports, borders customs, etc., the AYSCUDA system & the BUNA platforms all ready to go for cross border clearing of currency, thus, we can combine all that with an new exchange rate & the citizens will get what they are waiting for, the HCL.  Their share of the wealth & rightfully so they should! imo... the 1/12th payments to run the country has not been implemented, thus, this next few days on the EFL & 2022 budget both being about finance are key... Lets see what they do... 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

BondLady’s Corner

Parliamentary Finance Sets The Date For The Second Reading Of The Proposed Food Security Law

Mawazine News The Parliamentary Finance Committee set, on Sunday, the date for the second reading of the proposal for the emergency support law for food security and development, before voting on it, and while it indicated the most prominent sectors that the law will support, it revealed the inclusion of allocations for governorate projects that are the highest of their kind and sums to improve services in the center and south .

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Under Iraq Constitution, three reading before Parliament becomes law if there are no objections.

Thank you for that explanation Luigi1.  So when they say it has been tabled, does that mean it's been read?  In my part of the country, if we table something, we have pushed it off to the side.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, shixjr said:

Thank you for that explanation Luigi1.  So when they say it has been tabled, does that mean it's been read?  In my part of the country, if we table something, we have pushed it off to the side.

In keeping with the play on words. We must not forget "under the table." That's where most politics is done. That's where it ends up when it is pushed off the side. 

Under that table is where they keep their "table wine" too. The spicket is right under the table. That's why they have to read it 3 times. They could be getting smashed from the table wine. 

On top of that they are so wasted with power, greed, apathy, and who knows may drunk with table wine at least drunk with power. Which esplains kicking the can down road and/or table

That's where the HCL has been..." under the table." for TOO long

Reminded me of an oldie just to lighten things up. 

Tony Orlando and Dawn "Knock (Read) 3 times (All Laws) on the ceiling if you want (to Help) me (Iraq)"

"Twice on the "Pipes" if the answer is NO. 

First line. "Hey girl (Politicians) what you doin down there?" "Under the table"  Really politicians and elites. Git er done!!

Don't you dare knock/bump "Twice" on those pipes under the table . Be careful that's where the table wine tap is. 

Feel sorry for people have to clean the mess on and under that table

God help us ALL!!

Keep the Faith!!

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, shixjr said:

On the table means it up for discussion before the Parliamentary vote.

• Thanks 4