Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Luigi found this bank story...

For your entertainment purposes, only.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Holly:  via Jamie:  

I just came back from the bank. There’s a guy there that I’ve spoken to for many years we’re pretty much friends and we’ve discussed the RV in private number of times. I pulled up to the window teller,he was there and the first thing I said was “it’s almost go time!” He shook his head in agreement and whispered into the mic yes in June and then he pointed to his ear like people are listening. All of a sudden two women popped their heads out and we’re trying to listen to what I was saying so they may have been managers but he hast to be quiet. However, he repeated…in June

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this bank story...For your entertainment purposes, only.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

However, he repeated…in June"

Simply a BS story ... there is no way any ord9inary bank teller, or even a branch manager would know anything that the CBI is planning to do. The CBI would NEVER telegraph such information in advance...!  Just simple common sense - think about it ... RON 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

Wasn't WF! 

WF? Uppss i almost forgot about that. So frankie, kraperoni and pimple must be the bank tellers and Holly is a regular customer who comes to the bank everyday. Frankie, Kraperoni and Pimple discuss and whisper the RV date to the holly's ear " be vewy vewy quiet in June 20022 "

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1