Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 17 May - random update :)

Thank you Adam, it is great to hear from you and read your news.  I found in my early days of buying and  holding Dinar and Cryptocurrency that I met so many naysayers and listened to their negative comments that I decided not to express a positive or negative opinion about it to anyone. However as I’m ageing  by the day I am hoping that  I will eventually realise gain in either the Dinar or Crypto in the not to distant future that I may live out my days relaxing stress free. 

Thank you once  again and God Bless you and your family🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Appreciate the very thoughtful post!

Many bought into the IQD concept strictly as a get rich quick concept....and with years of hype by the often times dishonest "Guru's"....I understand the distaste some have. 

I would suggest they study the concept of currency reform that is in process around the World if they would like a better understanding.

Crypto in my World would be better referenced as "Blockchain".

Blockchain is in its early stages, similar to when the "internet" was first blossoming in the early 90's, and because this asset class is in the very early stages, with a little effort you should be able to learn all you need to to get involved.

There is quite a library on this in the VIP section...and some members have done very well. 

Like most things in life, those who have put in the work have profited.     CL 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

I hope members here will re-read Montana's post....

He isn't about hype....and he's not your financial director...but there is a great deal more to this site than the speculative investment of the IQD...

Below is a short video....Larry Kudlow interviewing Brian Brooks...(be sure you listen to the resume Brooks has)

Adam wrote this in his post:

+++++++++++++++

"One person mentioned bitcoin, and another responded “Oh, I missed that ship”.

I can understand why they would say that – BTC was around $29,000 when I looked at it yesterday.

That’s a long way from the ATH (all time high) of over $68,000! But here is something I would almost

guarantee… that same person probably said “I missed that ship” when BTC dropped from $1238 in 2013.

Then they said the same thing after the next cycle, and the next "crash".

And they said the same thing in 2018…

bitcoins-price-history-Final-7784bc87a49340b588220b5a7d1733ad.jpg

And now they said it again today, and that mentality… that logic… is why they will always miss the

crypto ship and every other ship that isn’t a guaranteed win.

While many of us have and will make boatloads of money in the crypto space, that person (those people)

will just keep on "missing the ship". 

++++++++++

• Thanks 8
  • Pow! 1

I’m seeing the same thing in the Crypto Market as I did after the Tech bubble burst.  The speculative run is over as the market matures.  The Market is shaking out the weak hands and the inexperienced traders. (dumb money).  The Crypto Market is moving from infancy to maturity, from wild speculation to utility, from rejection to adoption.   Try to hold on as it’s probably going to be a tough time as all markets clean up the excess of too much liquidity.  

I remain confident in my commitment to the sector and will continue to DCA (dollar cost average) into my favorite ISO 20022 projects (XRP,XDC,XLM, ALGO, and two others that are FinCen compliant Hbar, and QNT).  The herd has become extremely negative since the Luna sell off and the coming US Regulatory measures.  To me it’s all part of the process.  People will tell you to only invest what you can afford to lose.  That’s good advice but also invest in quality utility driven projects.  It’s very possible that 90% of the current Cryptos listed on Exchanges will not survive the coming Crypto Winter.  Get your coins off those Exchanges and into a Cold Wallet!!!!

Thank you for your thoughts Adam.  I always enjoy reading what you have to say on investments.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

Thanks for the update Adam......I agree with 6ly.....

Let's get this HCL Passed Finally....but as you said previously ...

at least they are talking about this..

...But Talk is cheap....Hope they can agree on this soon....

So after the RV...we can Invest big in Crypto....

I Hope you see this the same way.....🤙

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, coorslite21 said:
I hope members here will re-read Montana's post....

He isn't about hype....and he's not your financial director...but there is a great deal more to this site than the speculative investment of the IQD...

Below is a short video....Larry Kudlow interviewing Brian Brooks...(be sure you listen to the resume Brooks has)

Adam wrote this in his post:

+++++++++++++++

"One person mentioned bitcoin, and another responded “Oh, I missed that ship”.

I can understand why they would say that – BTC was around $29,000 when I looked at it yesterday.

That’s a long way from the ATH (all time high) of over $68,000! But here is something I would almost

guarantee… that same person probably said “I missed that ship” when BTC dropped from $1238 in 2013.

Then they said the same thing after the next cycle, and the next "crash".

And they said the same thing in 2018…

bitcoins-price-history-Final-7784bc87a49340b588220b5a7d1733ad.jpg

And now they said it again today, and that mentality… that logic… is why they will always miss the

crypto ship and every other ship that isn’t a guaranteed win.

While many of us have and will make boatloads of money in the crypto space, that person (those people)

will just keep on "missing the ship". 

++++++++++

Interesting ..

Adam, US stock markets are going nuts and talk of recession and world wide depression worse than 1930's is being noted. Food shortages and fuel cost and even the housing market is once again on a down turn. We have seen this is the past, but not to the extent they are indicating we will see it this time. My question to you is, with all of this going on, how do you feel it may affect Iraq in the way of the RV? Stimulus needed even more so? They remind me a bit like Texas. They have wheat, fuel, all the aspects of taking care of the people, if they don't let politics get in the way. Wouldn't or shouldn't this be motivation to provide the people with a stronger currency? And would the RV make it stronger?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 3:21 PM, boosterbglee said:

PS - Please no upside down twerking!

What?  Is upside down twerking a thing now?  

Ok, I’ll work on that but is catching oneself on fire optional.  I’m not doing that.  

image.gif.0a2a05b032dfd35c590e66ffc14cc2bd.gif

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...