Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LIE HAS BEEN EXPOSED! THE REAL ORIGIN OF COVID! PURE EVIL!

Want the truth of where Covid came from and what it really is? Dr. Ardis takes you through his research and his thought process to get the answers that will save lives and expose pure evil! There is a plan to take down humanity and you will see it here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

A FORMER chiropractor Dr. Bryan Ardis is now an expert in Epidemiology, Immunologist and Virologist all rolled into one. That’s one smart Doc!

COVID Conspiracy Theorists Are at War Over ‘Snake Venom’

Far-right COVID-19 truther and former chiropractor Dr. Bryan Ardis has turned on far-right radio host and “Watch the Water” producer Stew Peters after the duo released their highly-anticipated anti-vaccine “documentary.” The half-baked and conspiracy theory-laced “documentary” released on Monday evening floated false claims about COVID-19 vaccines being made with snake blood. Since then, however, Ardis said Peters misrepresented his claims. “That wasn’t my story,” Ardis said following the release of the much-hyped Peters-led interview. “My story has never been to create fear, panic, and anxiety about water.” He said he told Peters that he believes “there’s actually a snake venom connection to all of COVID-19, and I think that’s the weapon.” But, according to him, Peters “took that and blew it up.” (Peters didn’t return The Daily Beast’s Saturday evening request for comment.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-conspiracy-theorists-are-at-war-over-snake-venom

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

A FORMER chiropractor Dr. Bryan Ardis is now an expert in Epidemiology, Immunologist and Virologist all rolled into one. That’s one smart Doc!

Far-right COVID-19 truther and former chiropractor Dr. Bryan Ardis has turned on far-right radio host and “Watch the Water” producer Stew Peters after the duo released their highly-anticipated anti-vaccine “documentary.” The half-baked and conspiracy theory-laced “documentary” released on Monday evening floated false claims about COVID-19 vaccines being made with snake blood. Since then, however, Ardis said Peters misrepresented his claims. “That wasn’t my story,” Ardis said following the release of the much-hyped Peters-led interview. “My story has never been to create fear, panic, and anxiety about water.” He said he told Peters that he believes “there’s actually a snake venom connection to all of COVID-19, and I think that’s the weapon.” But, according to him, Peters “took that and blew it up.” (Peters didn’t return The Daily Beast’s Saturday evening request for comment.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-conspiracy-theorists-are-at-war-over-snake-venom

I guess you missed this video.  Keep trusting the Main Stream Media. :facepalm3: You're just another Happy to eat whatever b.s. they shovel at you.  I bet you think it is ok to vaccinate 5-11 year olds knowing they're getting hepatitis from the vaccines.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

I guess you missed this video.  Keep trusting the Main Stream Media. :facepalm3: You're just another Happy to eat whatever b.s. they shovel at you.  I bet you think it is ok to vaccinate 5-11 year olds knowing they're getting hepatitis from the vaccines.

And your surprised? I can’t stand to turn on the news for last few years ever since Donald Trump made me realize who the media is. A couple other people that live in my household listen to the news and getting really upset at what they are hearing. I told them I don’t want to hear any news except the news we are waiting for and that is all those corrupt politicians has finally been locked up or hung in the gallows are fired upon by the firing squad. I want to see them squirm as traders, and brainwashers thieves liars Scum bags. So if you are surprised that the brainwashed don’t understand you, you will wear yourself out trying. Good luck. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

No didn’t miss the video at all. You are saying that a chiropractor that…..this is the best part….doesn’t even go to medical school(they go to chiropractic school) knows everything about Epidemiology. And you talk about me trusting the msm when you are trusting radical right wing conspiracy theories. I’m good…..are you? Sorry but whenever you post stuff like this I am going to post a very different take for others to decide which they should believe. It’s all up to the individual. 
And to the 5 year olds getting vaccinated it’s the parents choice, not mine or yours. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

40 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And to the 5 year olds getting vaccinated it’s the parents choice, not mine or yours. 

It's child abuse to pump a kid full of an experimental "vaccine". Especially when the true science indicates children are less likely to contract the virus. And if they do they are more capable of fighting the virus than adults. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 7

43 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

It's child abuse to pump a kid full of an experimental "vaccine". Especially when the true science indicates children are less likely to contract the virus. And if they do they are more capable of fighting the virus than adults. 

I'll agree with Caddie that it is the right, and decision for the parents to make.

If parents are just drinking the MSM, WHO and CDC koolaid....they probably need to step their parenting skills up a notch...

Vaccinating young ones is unnecessary and a mistake IMO.......CL

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, caddieman said:

Personal experience here....the MD's I know are not an open minded group.

They preach it, and teach it. by the AMA Book....alternative medicine isn't a consideration.

Frankly I find the nursing community to be as effective as Physicians....they have seen it all....and don't get caught up in the "God Syndrome" as do the MD's.

Chiropractic is totally different and my experience has been they are more natural in patient care....Herbs....homeopathic...acupuncture...treating the endocannabinoid system and Iridology....

The several Chiro's I deal with are rather brilliant...

JMO

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

Chiropractors have been awarded the right to use the honourary title “Dr”, just like medical doctors have been (the standard medical degree is a dual bachelor of medicine and surgery). Unless anyone has completed a PhD or Doctorate, the title is honourary.

Chiropractors don't hold an M.D, so they aren't medical doctors, but they graduate with a doctor of chiropractic degree. They do have extensive training in chiropractic care and are licensed practitioners. Chiropractors begin their education by getting an undergraduate degree with a focus on the sciences.

In my nearly 40 yrs. in Radiology I have known good Doctors and bad one's and nurses with inflated ego's. Known some good Chiro Doctors as well, one straightened my back out after I fractured it in 2 places, idiot MD surgeon wanted long rods up and down my spine to impress his residents. Long story. But the point is there are good one's and bad ones everywhere and people with narrow minded Brains that can't tell the difference like. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 5/17/2022 at 7:09 PM, caddieman said:

No didn’t miss the video at all. You are saying that a chiropractor that…..this is the best part….doesn’t even go to medical school(they go to chiropractic school) knows everything about Epidemiology. And you talk about me trusting the msm when you are trusting radical right wing conspiracy theories. I’m good…..are you? Sorry but whenever you post stuff like this I am going to post a very different take for others to decide which they should believe. It’s all up to the individual. 

What specifically did the "Chiropractor" get wrong?  Please elaborate?

On 5/17/2022 at 7:09 PM, caddieman said:

What a cop out.  As long as it is not your kid right?

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

University of Arizona researchers find link between COVID deaths and snake venom

Posted at 10:27 PM, Sep 01, 2021

and last updated 11:28 AM, Apr 14, 2022

TUCSON, AZ — Snakes are starting to play a big role in COVID-19 research. Scientists from the University of Arizona have discovered an enzyme, similar to one found in rattlesnake venom, that could be driving COVID-19 deaths.

"We found evidence that there was an enzyme, a snake-like enzyme, in the blood of people who were in extraordinarily high levels,” says Dr. Floyd Chilton, the senior author of the study with the University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

Scientists have worked on this study for the past year and a half. It was recently published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation. The snake-like enzyme is found in healthy people at low levels to prevent bacterial infections. In severe cases of COVID-19, it’s doing the opposite.

"These high levels of this enzyme are looking at those tissues in the organs and saying, ‘you look like a bacteria, let's shred your membranes. Let's put these organs out of their misery,’" says Dr. Chilton.

Dr. Chilton says what's even more remarkable is where we can go from here in the fight against the pandemic.

Researchers explain that current clinical trials on snake bites are helping in those efforts. They can possibly repurpose some of the treatments being tested. This could one day result in a viable option, other than vaccines, to prevent death in severe patients.

"That allows us to take a precision medicine approach to the disease. We can go into clinical trials and choose the people who are at risk of this mechanism and then, specifically treat those people,” says Dr. Chilton.

Their hope, regarding the next step, is an international multi-center clinical trial. They are working with global organizations to see how they can make that possible.

ABC15 asked a rattlesnake expert for his take on the study.

“For something that is almost as universally loathed as rattlesnakes, it seems fitting and interesting and ironic, that the venom that they have in rattlesnakes, might be the key in getting out of this situation,” says Bryan Hughes, owner of Rattlesnake Solutions.

You can find more information on the study here.

Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

COVID-19 kills patients using an enzyme similar to neurotoxins in rattlesnake venom

AUGUST 25, 2021

TUCSON, Ariz. — COVID-19 appears to kill patients in the same way a rattlesnake does — triggering a protein related to neurotoxins found in the reptile’s venom, a new study reveals. Scientists at the University of Arizona believe the mechanism may hold the key to predicting patients most likely to die from the virus.

This trigger fuels the severity of the virus by causing severe inflammation. A patient’s immune system goes into overdrive, leading to organ failure.

“Many patients who died from COVID-19 had some of the highest levels of this enzyme that have ever been reported,” says study senior author Dr. Floyd Chilton in a university release.

The COVID enzyme shares the same genetic ancestry as the key active chemical in snake venom.

Dr. Chilton add that this protein “shares a high sequence homology to the active enzyme in rattlesnake venom and, like venom coursing through the body, it has the capacity to bind to receptors at neuromuscular junctions and potentially disable the function of these muscles.”

Could snake venom similarities explain ‘long COVID’?

Neurotoxins from a rattlesnake bite can kill a human within a couple of hours. The shock discovery could also shed light on long-COVID, which continues to cause symptoms weeks or months after infection. Those symptoms range from fatigue, headaches, and breathlessness, to fever and stomach pain.

“Roughly a third of people develop long COVID, and many of them were active individuals who now can’t walk 100 yards,” the study author continues. “The question we are investigating now is: If this enzyme is still relatively high and active, could it be responsible for part of the long COVID outcomes that we’re seeing?”

The study, published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation, opens the door to a fresh therapeutic to reduce COVID mortality rates. Their findings come from an analysis of blood samples from two groups of COVID-19 patients. Experts say vaccines alone will not conquer the pandemic. However, the world is still waiting for an effective anti-viral drug to enter circulation.

Dr. Chilton has been investigating the protein, called sPLA2-IIA (secreted phospholipase A2 group IIA), for more than three decades. It has also been the subject of studies for half a century. The Arizona team notes that the protein has “similarities to an active enzyme in rattlesnake venom.”

Healthy people actually carry this protein

Surprisingly, the protein is also found in low concentrations in healthy individuals, playing a critical role in fighting infections by destroying bacteria. At high levels however, it “shreds” the membranes of vital organs.

“It’s a bell-shaped curve of disease resistance versus host tolerance,” Dr. Chilton explains. “In other words, this enzyme is trying to kill the virus, but at a certain point it is released in such high amounts that things head in a really bad direction, destroying the patient’s cell membranes and thereby contributing to multiple organ failure and death.”

Medications which act as sPLA2-IIA inhibitors are already undergoing tests during the pandemic.

“The study supports a new therapeutic target to reduce or even prevent COVID-19 mortality,” adds co-author Professor Maurizio Del Poeta of Stony Brook University.

Dr. Chilton contacted Del Poeta last year with the idea to identify a potential prognostic factor in the blood lipids (or fats) and metabolites of patients. Prof. Del Poeta and colleagues collected stored plasma samples, looked at medical charts, and tracked down clinical data from 127 of their patients. A second independent study included a mix of 154 patient samples collected from Stony Brook and Banner University Medical Centre in Tucson, Arizona.

“These are small cohorts, admittedly, but it was a heroic effort to get them and all associated clinical parameters from each patient under these circumstances,” Dr. Chilton says. “As opposed to most studies that are well planned out over the course of years, this was happening in real time on the ICU floor.”

Determining the lethal dose of ‘COVID venom’

The researchers used AI (artificial intelligence) to analyze thousands of patient data points. They focused on biochemical enzymes and levels of lipid metabolites, as well as taking into account other risk factors including age, body mass index, and pre-existing health conditions.

“We were able to identify patterns of metabolites that were present in individuals who succumbed to the disease,” reports lead author Dr. Justin Snider from the University of Arizona. “The metabolites that surfaced revealed cell energy dysfunction and high levels of the sPLA2-IIA enzyme. The former was expected but not the latter.”

The machine learning algorithms showed most healthy individuals have circulating levels hovering around half a nanogram per milliliter. The virus was lethal in 63 percent of patients who had severe COVID and sPLA2-IIA levels of at least 10 nanograms per milliliter.

Prof. Charles McCall of Wake Forest University describes it as a “shredder” for its prevalence in serious inflammation such as bacterial sepsis and hemorrhagic and cardiac shock. To date, over 600,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 since the beginning of 2020.

Rattlesnakes are among the world’s most deadly predators. There are more than two dozen species. All have the iconic rattle at the tip of their tail to warn potential aggressors to back off – or to distract prey. Their venom from a bite will affect a victim’s circulatory system by destroying skin tissues and blood cells and by causing internal hemorrhaging.

South West News Service writer Mark Waghorn contributed to this report.

• Thanks 2

Well, OK, I will be honest here (as usual).

I've has COVID twice. I don't think COVID acted as either a hemo or neuro toxin.

I am somewhat skeptical of any association with COVID and venom of any sort.

My reaction was mostly like the flu.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I will be honest here (as usual).

I've has COVID twice. I don't think COVID acted as either a hemo or neuro toxin.

I am somewhat skeptical of any association with COVID and venom of any sort.

My reaction was mostly like the flu.

Perhaps at the very least then the whole situation was over blown by the puppet masters to gain further control over the populus with the use of fear?

Think they're done yet?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps at the very least then the whole situation was over blown by the puppet masters to gain further control over the populus with the use of fear?

Think they're done yet?

CL

I concur with Your VERY accurate assessment, CL!!!

I was surprised at the world wide and wide spread gullible nature and compliant reactions of so many people - to their own detriment.

I can’t help but imagine the “next” “steps” in the overall initiative for comprehensive control.

I suspect the relative calm is the calm before one or more main malevolent scenes to follow.

Attempted diversions and all.

Pretty sure it will be a whole lot more than the ‘90s vintage Willie Wants Yer Wallet!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 5/16/2022 at 12:51 PM, Markinsa said:

Want the truth of where Covid came from and what it really is? Dr. Ardis takes you through his research and his thought process to get the answers that will save lives and expose pure evil! There is a plan to take down humanity and you will see it here!

wow.

bump

• Thanks 2