Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 9:50 PM CDT - 5/15/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Militiaman  Article: "Parliament will not obligate the government to send the general budget .. and food security will be a temporary alternative"  ...The part of this that may get over looked is that it is rate oriented.  Notice they don't mention it.  They can't.  But, they will.  imo  Like they said. The Emergency Food Law is "Synonymous" with the 2022 Budget Law. Get ready.. imo.

*** Nader From The Mid East  It's gonna be a lot of changes. Until the end of week you will see a change of parliament, change of CBI people, change health department, education, of everything.  Everything is going to be changing.  The only thing they are not going to f%$$#$ change (sorry about my language) is the money.  We're still waiting.   And waiting.  And waiting.  They're talking about having a new currency...They didn't show us anything yet...next week I think more news gonna come out.  Better news.  Important news...

*** Kaperoni  The latest articles I've seen indicate Iraq now has over 103 trillion dinar in circulation, one report states 50 trillion is in the homes of Iraqi citizens because they don't have confidence in the banks.  Even the idea that Iraq could significantly RV the Iraqi dinar with that much currency in circulation is nonsense...Iraq's entire net worth including minerals and oil in the ground is $16 trillion dollars.

*** Sandy Ingram   Question: "Which banks take Iraq dinar at this date and time?"   In this article "What Banks Take Iraqi Dinar?" we learned that there are 3 banks that you can exchange Iraqi dinar in the Middle East.  The central Bank, The National Bank of Jordan and the National Bank of Kuwait are 3 banks where you can exchange the Iraqi dinar.  So if a group is traveling and it's not safe or it's not feasible to go directly into Baghdad then Jordan or Kuwait is an option.  At least that is how it stands today...

*** Frank26  Question: Is there something else needed for us to have the RI.. Sit the government.

*** Militiaman  Question: "what ever happened to to thurs big meeting with sadr cbi and kazammi?" That is a good question... We have not yet heard if the meeting between Sadr, the FM and the CBI Gov. happened or not. We do know and have recently seen that news of important factual items and or issues are late in being reported.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Sandy Ingram   Question: "Which banks take Iraq dinar at this date and time?"   In this article "What Banks Take Iraqi Dinar?" we learned that there are 3 banks that you can exchange Iraqi dinar in the Middle East.  The central Bank, The National Bank of Jordan and the National Bank of Kuwait are 3 banks where you can exchange the Iraqi dinar.  So if a group is traveling and it's not safe or it's not feasible to go directly into Baghdad then Jordan or Kuwait is an option.  

why should we fly to Baghdad or jordan or kuwait? To trade our 25,000 old dinar with a 25 new lower denoms? I thought only iraqi citizens will trade old dinar with a new lower denoms. Will we not be able to exchange our dinar for dollar at any banks in the states when the rv happens one day??

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East They're talking about having a new currency...They didn't show us anything yet...next week I think more news gonna come out.  Better news.  Important news...

For now it all talk talk talk BS. We believe it when we see it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

why should we fly to Baghdad or jordan or kuwait? To trade our 25,000 old dinar with a 25 new lower denoms? I thought only iraqi citizens will trade old dinar with a new lower denoms. Will we not be able to exchange our dinar for dollar at any banks in the states when the rv happens one day??

Sandy Ingram was answering a simple question - "Which banks take Iraq dinar at this date and time?TODAY, those are the only places where they can be exchanged..! 

Once Iraq is Article VIII, the IQD will once again be an internationally traded currency, and on the Forex exchange. Then most of the large banks in the US will be able to accept the currency for exchange. This has been discussed here at DV for over a decade. I hope this answers your question. RON 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Sandy Ingram was answering a simple question - "Which banks take Iraq dinar at this date and time?TODAY, those are the only places where they can be exchanged..! 

Once Iraq is Article VIII, the IQD will once again be an internationally traded currency, and on the Forex exchange. Then most of the large banks in the US will be able to accept the currency for exchange. This has been discussed here at DV for over a decade. I hope this answers your question. RON 

Thanks for your clear explanation RON. You already answer my question very well.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, goldwinger57 said:

Well another weekend has passed and gone away with nothing happening with the dinar just like always....we just sit and wait and wait and wait.

Maybe just another 6 months till the 1st of year 2023. Next window 🪟 of opportunity! JMHO! 🤑