Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 9:45 AM CDT - 5/15/2022

ronscarpa

1 hour ago, edbeach said:

Well Ron here's your liar again. Mtg Goat is again full of Shite. Shes blowing smoke up your a**  again.

Its kinda like believing what our President says. Fool me once, ya know……

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

19 hours ago, edbeach said:

Well Ron here's your liar again. Mtg Goat is again full of Shite. Shes blowing smoke up your a**  again.

Thanks Ed, but you misunderstand my comment - I'm as skeptical as anyone when someone makes the claim to have inside information, But I think my statement is clear - i"It would be nice if true - we'll find out soon enough. I hesitate to call anyone a Liar...even if I think they are..! And, it appears that you're the one with the anal reaction to her post - not me...! It appears that a couple of other people don't quite agree with your comment

Have a great day. :salute:RON  

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Nothing personal Ron but this Mtg Goat is still full of Shite anyway you look at her remarks even though it is the rumor section. We still need better rumors from these so called guru's. when they out right lie about something as important as the dinar investment. Was not intended to offend you but care less about these liars promoting their garbage.

• Pow! 1

On 5/15/2022 at 9:50 PM, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat *** ...I...made a call to the CBI and learned that they are planning the project to delete the zeros sometime in late May or early June. Well, this would be great if it is true - we shall see soon enough. Is she telling the truth or just blowing smoke ... 

Well another BS again from the Goat. By the way, Is Goat a lady? I thought goat is a man. Thanks for telling us Ron.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Nothing personal Ron but this Mtg Goat is still full of Shite anyway you look at her remarks even though it is the rumor section. We still need better rumors from these so called guru's. when they out right lie about something as important as the dinar investment. Was not intended to offend you but care less about these liars promoting their garbage.

6 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Well another BS again from the Goat. By the way, Is Goat a lady? I thought goat is a man. Thanks for telling us Ron.

That's why I post these "Opinions" in the "Rumor" section....I post them and each of you get to decide what to think about them. It just happens to be stuff posted out ther in Dinarland. Some are more educated than us and others are just blowhards who want to be heard to look important - most of the latter I don't post. So, I say take everything with a grain of salt..! RON 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Ron It would be nice if you have an outright ridiculas lie from these guru's not to post such nonsense  and only post the actual rumors rather than let them promote BS. You know the BS from a true rumor. It seems like you are promoting their garbage rather than being a news hound for the site. My opinion of course.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

According to our former beloved clown, the Mtn. Goat is a woman from Germany, if my memory serves me right. I miss the clown 🤡! I guess he found another circus! JMHO!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Some are more educated than us and others are just blowhards who want to be heard to look important

Thanks for your reply RON. With all due respect, are you picking on me ( i am just asking )? Because i only read what guru posted and just state my opinion ( no hard feeling ) directly to that guru, not you ( no offense to you ). Furthermore, i don't mind and i don't blame you to post what guru writes in the rumour section. And the most important, i amn't looking for an attention from everyone whenever i state my opinion after i finish reading it..

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for your reply RON. With all due respect, are you picking on me ( i am just asking )? Because i only read what guru posted and just state my opinion ( no hard feeling ) directly to that guru, not you ( no offense to you ). Furthermore, i don't mind and i don't blame you to post what guru writes in the rumour section. And the most important, i amn't looking for an attention from everyone whenever i state my opinion after i finish reading it..

Absolutely not - I'm referring to the ones whose opinions I'm posting ... if you read past what you posted you would know that I wasn't referring to you. So, I repeat: ""Some are more educated than us and others are just blowhards who want to be heard to look important - most of the latter I don't post."'  

As far as I'm concerned you are entitled to your opinions and can readily post them anytime. My reply was basically in response to Ed saying MG was blowing smoke up my ass, when I'm just posting what is out there in dinarland. The only reason I added your quote to that reply was because you commented about  Mtn Goat being a woman, and you thanked me for making that known. You said her post was BS, so I replied to take everything with a grain of salt..!  I hope this settles your heart. Be blessed my friend..! RON 

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

The only reason I added your quote to that reply was because you commented about  Mtn Goat being a woman, and you thanked me for making that known. You said her post was BS, so I replied to take everything with a grain of salt..!  I hope this settles your heart. Be blessed my friend..! RON 

So, this is just misunderstanding.Thanks for your clarification and i am really appreciated RON. Peace my friend.