Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Direct From Those In The Know.

Luigi1

Luigi found these rumors of Dinarian interests...

Just in time for the weekend,  Gurus are again, gagged.

When the lies fail, they can always resort back to Gag orders.

When intel is lacking or slow, those in the know clam up.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bruce The Goose:

I know the date & rate.  I would like to give you date & rate but I can't...I'm under gag orders.

HOLLY:

We are all told to be quiet & not talk or say anything.  Everyone is gaged involved in this.  Intel providers need to be quiet now & stop giving dates & timeframes.  Let’s let this roll out without any Interference from people in the know.

MarkZ:

I've been ordered to keep quiet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Monkndad said:

Can't blame the gurus. I just about gagged myself after reading the BS.

Agreed.. You gag after you can't throw up any more. Nothing to throw up right now I hope

Ever notice how some gag watching someone throw up or gag.

After all this Guru throw up and gaging

I think I will have some chicken soup. And a side of chicken soup "for the soul"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Alright there back under gag orders! My question is once they have been issued gag orders who calls them to release their previous gag orders! If you have gag orders then you can never speak on the d word any longer!!! I hope someone will enforce their gag orders and we never hear from these dunces again!! Case closed!🤠

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Alright there back under gag orders! My question is once they have been issued gag orders who calls them to release their previous gag orders! If you have gag orders then you can never speak on the d word any longer!!! I hope someone will enforce their gag orders and we never hear from these dunces again!! Case closed!🤠

It an unwritten rule...the lies begin on every Monday through Friday.  Come the weekend, they immediately go into gag orders then clam up & disappear until the next Monday & then the scams starts all over again.  Case closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

here's another article related to the above...

More delays after a quarum failed to get a government going.

TNT:  Tishwash:  Parliament postpones Saturday session.

The Parliament’s Media Department announced today, Friday, the postponement of its session scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday.

The department stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that “at the request of some parliamentary blocs, and for further consultations for the maturation of the emergency support law for food security and development and for the need for more time, it was decided to postpone tomorrow’s session.”  link

Tishwash:  A report reveals Al-Sadr’s choice if the independents failed to form a government with him

A Western press report monitored by (Iraq Today) says that Muqtada al-Sadr is now unable to form a new government, so he may have decided that there are other ways to marginalize his opponents, starting with appointing officials in Parliament.

After Muqtada al-Sadr offered independent MPs the opportunity to nominate a prime minister, Muqtada al-Sadr is already looking for the next option to break the country’s political deadlock: keeping Mustafa al-Kazemi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...

More delays after a quarum failed to get a government going.

TNT:  Tishwash:  Parliament postpones Saturday session.

The Parliament’s Media Department announced today, Friday, the postponement of its session scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday.

The department stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that “at the request of some parliamentary blocs, and for further consultations for the maturation of the emergency support system" rel="">support law for food security and development and for the need for more time, it was decided to postpone tomorrow’s session.”  link

Tishwash:  A report reveals Al-Sadr’s choice if the independents failed to form a government with him

A Western press report monitored by (Iraq Today) says that Muqtada al-Sadr is now unable to form a new government, so he may have decided that there are other ways to marginalize his opponents, starting with appointing officials in Parliament.

After Muqtada al-Sadr offered independent MPs the opportunity to nominate a prime minister, Muqtada al-Sadr is already looking for the next option to break the country’s political deadlock: keeping Mustafa al-Kazemi.

So there is a political deadlock in Iraq

AND

There is a gag on the Gurus.

That means there is sort of a shortage with the rumors section.

So nothing no where at the moment 

Can you say IRONIC.

Be vewy vewy quiet we're hunting RV, Elmer Fudd et al.

just might shoot some wascally politicians while I'm at it

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

I was informed by " those in the know "

That tier 1 &2 are getting in line to cash in.

Only in Montana 

Gag order on rate ! 😝

Tiers 1 & 2 have been cashing in for the last 2 years.

The Chinese Elders have been flying in to Reno for the past 4 years.

The in country RV has happened at least a hundred times.

They been camped out in WF parking lot since 2018.

Medicine Hat RV cash ins has been going on for at least the past five years.

This must be the so called 'slow rollout' the Gurus are always talking about.

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1