Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington announces the allocation of 140 million dollars to support economic growth in Iraq

yota691

Washington announces the allocation of 140 million dollars to support economic growth in Iraq

Baghdad - people  

The US Embassy in Baghdad announced on Friday that Washington has allocated 140 million dollars to support economic growth in Iraq.  

The embassy stated in a blog post, followed by "Nass" (May 13, 2022), that "the United States of America has allocated 140 million dollars to support economic growth in Iraq, especially Iraqi businesses and businessmen."  

"We have inspired entrepreneurs, many of whom have overcome obstacles to build new businesses, hire fellow Iraqis, and contribute to Iraq's prosperous, secure and stable future," the embassy added.  

me_ga.php?id=36446me_ga.php?id=36447
  • Upvote 1

America allocates $140 million to support trade in the private sector in Iraq

{Economic: Al Furat News} The United States Embassy in Baghdad announced today, Friday, that its country has allocated nearly 140 million dollars to support trade in the private sector in Iraq.

And the embassy stated in a post on social networking sites, today, that the United States of America has allocated 140 million dollars to support economic growth in Iraq, especially Iraqi businesses and businessmen.

"We have inspired entrepreneurs, many of whom have overcome obstacles to build new businesses, hire fellow Iraqis, and contribute to Iraq's prosperous, secure and stable future," she added.

• Upvote 2

Pretty despicable we now have a baby formula shortage ( along with all the other catastrophic situations we face ) but we'll throw big chunks O cash at these thieves.

Never thought I would see the USA turned into a 3rd world country and have the whole thing blamed on a pandemic & a psychotic madman from Moscow.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

and we all know this! your right! can you say ukraine  ! bidens and cohorts sending money and come back to them and the nazis, wake up people! sorry ladies your babay milk is sitting at the border waiting to be sent away! God bless the usa !

• Pow! 4

7 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Pretty despicable we now have a baby formula shortage ( along with all the other catastrophic situations we face ) but we'll throw big chunks O cash at these thieves.

Never thought I would see the USA turned into a 3rd world country and have the whole thing blamed on a pandemic & a psychotic madman from Moscow.

Now that you mention 3rd world country, In Texas now, you can not use a public restroom! These illegal aliens that are invading our great country are just plain filthy people! I was talking to a store owner yesterday, as he was cussing and carrying on about his restrooms! The reason I know they were illegal, the owner saw them go in his restrooms! I'm not going into detail as to what he described the mess he was left! He shared with me, that it was costing him around 5 to 6 hundred dollars a month extra in labor and chemicals to keep his restrooms up! Its just down right disgusting to go into some of these public restrooms now days! There is no way I would sit on a water closet in a public restroom! I will find a place outside before going to a public restroom! if you ever been to Mexico, you know what I'm talking about! Since I was a contractor in my old life, traveling from jobsite to the next, I had to use public restrooms! It is to the point now, women can not use a public restroom here now! As this invasion spreads north, east and west, the rest of the states will understand what I'm talking about! The problem is these people were not raised, to throw their toilet paper away properly or the women to dispose of those most intimate things they use monthly! They throw these articles, on the floor in the corner of the bathroom along with other human waste on the floors and walls! I told the owner if it was me I would put a pad lock on the doors and a sign that says out order, and run their a$$ off! Baby formula biden and his subversives, have warehouses full of it, on the border, that the US taxpayer is buying, for this invasion of illegals coming across the border! Don't believe me google it! There are pictures of it in large warehouses! These demorats could care less if your babies or grandbabies have formula, are not! Think about it, that putin and his co conspirators, won't think twice about using biological weapons or an atomic bomb on the USA! Its just a matter of time and the right situation before that madman makes his move! JMHO! :cowboy2:

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Spartakus said:

After all the billions Iraq is getting from high oil prices, it doesn't make any sense to give them this money.

Typical. More pay for play. Help them and give them money and then return politicians get money under the table. Another day another billion in debt..

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Its sickening to know all the millions of dollars that this country and other countries has given to them corrupt stooges and yet their country is nothing but one big political mess!  Guess they figure why should they ever RV their currency when we are going to give them millions of dollars every few months. :facepalm:

• Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Now that you mention 3rd world country, In Texas now, you can not use a public restroom! These illegal aliens that are invading our great country are just plain filthy people! I was talking to a store owner yesterday, as he was cussing and carrying on about his restrooms! The reason I know they were illegal, the owner saw them go in his restrooms! I'm not going into detail as to what he described the mess he was left! He shared with me, that it was costing him around 5 to 6 hundred dollars a month extra in labor and chemicals to keep his restrooms up! Its just down right disgusting to go into some of these public restrooms now days! There is no way I would sit on a water closet in a public restroom! I will find a place outside before going to a public restroom! if you ever been to Mexico, you know what I'm talking about! Since I was a contractor in my old life, traveling from jobsite to the next, I had to use public restrooms! It is to the point now, women can not use a public restroom here now! As this invasion spreads north, east and west, the rest of the states will understand what I'm talking about! The problem is these people were not raised, to throw their toilet paper away properly or the women to dispose of those most intimate things they use monthly! They throw these articles, on the floor in the corner of the bathroom along with other human waste on the floors and walls! I told the owner if it was me I would put a pad lock on the doors and a sign that says out order, and run their a$$ off! Baby formula biden and his subversives, have warehouses full of it, on the border, that the US taxpayer is buying, for this invasion of illegals coming across the border! Don't believe me google it! There are pictures of it in large warehouses! These demorats could care less if your babies or grandbabies have formula, are not! Think about it, that putin and his co conspirators, won't think twice about using biological weapons or an atomic bomb on the USA! Its just a matter of time and the right situation before that madman makes his move! JMHO! :cowboy2:

Thank you for this very sobering article. My blood boils...

• Pow! 1