Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facebook officially implements its new standards to combat fake news in Iraq

yota691

Facebook officially implements its new standards to combat fake news in Iraq

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, the Digital Media Center warned against the pages of Iraqi agencies and channels on the Facebook platform of their latest update; Which reached many users in the country, as the update included a series of new standards to reduce fake news.  

And the center confirmed, in a statement that “Nas” received a copy of it, (12 May 2022), that “under this update, the company will warn the user before he likes or shares the posts of a page that has repeatedly spread misleading news, as a pop-up window will appear when moving to such Pages, which will help users make the right decision whether they want to follow the page or share its posts.  

And the center continued: "Facebook has warned the pages that continue to spread false news that they will be exposed to several measures, including reducing the appearance of their posts and not reaching users, as well as preventing them from advertising."  

As part of the fight against fake news, the company will "also warn people who frequently share false information, and their posts may be moved to a lower level of display within the platform's pages so that they are less likely to be seen by others."  

The center pointed out that "the Facebook platform is working with several independent fact-checking bodies in order to curb the spread of misinformation."  

It is worth noting that Facebook's latest update comes within the context of its fight against fake news and false information and its confrontation with its pests that sweep through communication platforms in general and contribute to reducing its news value and relying on it as a source of news.  

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Now you were telling us not to believe facebook that bring fake news. Fake news isn't only in facebook, but also in all other social media in iraq. This give us a lesson not to believe what they say, but believe what they do.

My folks have this saying "believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Facebook is subversive to the constitution of the USA! This corrupt enterprise and their co conspirators all belong in a federal prison!! JMHO! When it comes to FB I don't believe anything the say are promote! They are FAKE NEWS! :cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

My folks have this saying "believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

If there is a rate change in the official CBI site one day, can we say that we only believe " half " of what we see?

I agree with you on this " none of what you hear " cause there are a lot of rumours flying around to confuse everyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Well they better ban Maliki’s FB account because he is the main culprit. 

What are the odds Potato Head and Robot clone Zuckerberg are Facebook friends.

Love to see their profiles Hobbies: Stealing, Stealing and more Stealing

• Haha 6

On 5/13/2022 at 8:39 AM, rvmydinar said:

If there is a rate change in the official CBI site one day, can we say that we only believe " half " of what we see?

I agree with you on this " none of what you hear " cause there are a lot of rumours flying around to confuse everyone.

Could have been hacked or a photoshopped screenshot... So still applies lol our eyes are known liars if you have seen magic or science lol

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Could have been hacked or a photoshopped screenshot... So still applies lol our eyes are known liars if you have seen magic or science lol

The rate could appear suddenly as a test rate by the CBI even only for a few second. This was happened before and one of the members here noticed that.

• Upvote 7

28 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

@rvmydinarwhat you said is true. The member (maybe it is one and the same) is a dear family friend. Him and my brother did research and proved the rate change did happen. 

Even some of the members ever said that it might be just a glitch. Hopefully, there will be another sign of glitch again and make sure this time the glitch will be for real and that will be the sign of the RV really happen one day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

KOOKY ZUCKY is the rat that works with Gates, Soros, and the Abella Advisors. He is not getting involved in Iraq for no reason. We can only assume he wants to also try to destroy Iraq to take over their oil....  Evilness with a capitol E! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Oh I'm out of the loop fam, I missed that one, what was the test rate if you happen to recall?

I missed that one too. But few members ever noticed and mentioned the rate in this site before. I think it was above 1 buck ( i forgot the exact rate ) if my memory serves me right. Hopefully, someone who ever noticed that rate before will tell, discuss and share the rate with us here.

• Thanks 1

The rate change was $1.12/$1.13 if I recall correctly. 
“Delete the zeros”. . . Means off the nominal rate according to what the “glitch” rate was. 
I believe they will drop the rate back down to 1183 then within 90 days delete the zeros making it $1.12/1.13 USD to IDQ.

Here is to hoping and hopium.  
Blessings 

Love

Light

And

Prayers

To 
All

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

The rate change was $1.12/$1.13 if I recall correctly. 
“Delete the zeros”. . . Means off the nominal rate according to what the “glitch” rate was. 
I believe they will drop the rate back down to 1183 then within 90 days delete the zeros making it $1.12/1.13 USD to IDQ.

Here is to hoping and hopium.  
Blessings 

Love

Light

And

Prayers

To 
All

Hopefully, the next " glitch " rate will be above $1.13 for real.

• Upvote 1