Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roth IRA Dinar Storage Facility

Shedagal

I have had my Roth dinar stored with First State Depository in Delaware for about 10 years.  I get an invoice annually for the storage fee.  Called to pay it yesterday, and every phone number went to voice-mail.  Looked up website, and it is being updated.

Finally got ahold of a live person through an 800 number.  She said they were having trouble with the phones, but I should hear back from them today.

This obviously sends up a red flag.  When this thing pops, I don't need them to be unreachable.   Does anyone else have dinar stored there?  If so, have you had issues?

Those with Roths, can you tell me your storage facility and your experience with them?  I may need to switch.

I got my Roth through Dinar Trade and used their recommended facility.  For those who will respond to trusting someone else holding my dinar, save your time.  The majority of my dinar is in my care, and the benefits of no taxes at RV makes the Roth worth the risk.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Wish I could help you however I have no experience with this.

Guess I'm not the "traditionalist" regarding retirement funds and planning.....    CL 

Ha, that's OK.  Thanks for responding. 

I have been blessed in the last couple of years with an increase in assets (after a very serious lack).  I was able to increase my dinar holdings and also make some 'non-traditional' investments.  Having  wise financial counselors who look at all avenues is priceless.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Ha, that's OK.  Thanks for responding. 

I have been blessed in the last couple of years with an increase in assets (after a very serious lack).  I was able to increase my dinar holdings and also make some 'non-traditional' investments.  Having  wise financial counselors who look at all avenues is priceless.  

🥂🍾🌹.... CL

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 9:09 AM, Shedagal said:

Finally made contact with them and got it paid.  Still interested at looking at other options.

Did you find another option? I'm interested in this program, can you suggest what site or bank i would need to inquire with! thank you in advance! 🤠 

1 minute ago, Artitech said:

Did you find another option? I'm interested in this program, can you suggest what site or bank i would need to inquire with! thank you in advance! 🤠 

I have found an alternative through my IRA company (Vantage), but FSD has stabilized, so I am holding off. 

Are you retired (not having earned income)?  If so, you can no longer do a Roth.  IRAs are set up using earned income.

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I'm still working my cattle operation and consulting firm.

Ok, the way you do it is to pick an IRA company (I used Vantage IRAs), and have them buy dinar through a broker (such as Treasury Vault).  You cannot use currently owned dinar.  Then you select a storage facility to hold the dinar.  It cannot be in your possession.  

After the RV, you can withdraw the gains tax free.  Roth must be 5 years old before withdrawal without penalties.  Research the rules for a Roth to make sure you are eligible.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...