Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seating The Government & Gearing Up The 2022 Budget.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Militiaman:

Article:  The process of seating the government & gearing for the 2022 budget is slated for from now through this next week...with what we have witnessed over the past couple years, months and even days, we have never been closer based off hindsight ...imo...BTW...April 2nd, 2022 was the first Day of Ramadan. This is  about the time frame Sadr gave [40 days to form government] that gets it to the 10th of May per the Islamic Calendar. Sadr has summoned the FM and CBI Governor 05/12/2022.. I can imagine the CBI having a move soon.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...

MZ phones are ringing off the hooks with a flurry of intel.

MarkZ:

Things finally started lighting up this afternoon on the bond side to the Redemption side to the Reno side and the bank side…..……I am hearing lots of great chatter.  There is great anticipation for the next 72 hours.  We have been here before…..hard to deal with ups and downs…but there is a lot of excitement out there.  I believe you will be seeing it all over the boards if you havn’t seen it already.  If all my communications are lighting up…I’m sure others are hearing this as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, edbeach said:

Get rid of this a**hole MarkZ Every time he writes this crap he constantly a liar. I don't believe he knows any truth when he speaks or writes.

Apparently you don't read if you call Luigi the author of the posting. He does nothing more than Roncarpa by posting what other so-called gurus are saying. This is why it is in the RUMOR section. If you think this gospel and truth, you are so gullible that I could probably pick a rock up and sell it to you as a moon rock.  There are far more people that could be gotten rid of on here than Luigi. 

One last word, if you don't like Luigi's posts, DON'T READ THEM. It's that simple.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...

From an unknown news source...

Kurdistan Government Confirms Continuing Negotiations With Baghdad

Policy   2022-05-11 | 05:58   102 views   Today, Wednesday, the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that the elections will be held on time, while confirming the continuation of negotiations with Baghdad.

The head of the provincial government said Entity Masrour Barzani During a press conference held in Kurdistan The “elections in the province Kurdistan It must take place on time,” stressing “the need to adhere to the democratic process, and the parties must abide by that.”

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Theseus said:

Apparently you don't read if you call Luigi the author of the posting. He does nothing more than Roncarpa by posting what other so-called gurus are saying. This is why it is in the RUMOR section. If you think this gospel and truth, you are so gullible that I could probably pick a rock up and sell it to you as a moon rock.  There are far more people that could be gotten rid of on here than Luigi. 

One last word, if you don't like Luigi's posts, DON'T READ THEM. It's that simple.

Gee" I guess you not able to read I had said get rid of this a**hole MarkZ I didn't say a word about Luigi. Also since you have trouble reading maybe I could sell you a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge real cheap since you have trouble reading so keep your moon rock. Also there are big differences of a RUMOR compared to an outright bold face lie of which this so called guru MarkZ has no problem of being a liar. As far as gospel and truth we all know a rumor here which is completely different from someone giving out outright lies to make himself important. Again just my opinion in the rumor section. Have a great evening for your misguided post.  

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

30 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Gee" I guess you not able to read I had said get rid of this a**hole MarkZ I didn't say a word about Luigi. Also since you have trouble reading maybe I could sell you a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge real cheap since you have trouble reading so keep your moon rock. Also there are big differences of a RUMOR compared to an outright bold face lie of which this so called guru MarkZ has no problem of being a liar. As far as gospel and truth we all know a rumor here which is completely different from someone giving out outright lies to make himself important. Again just my opinion in the rumor section. Have a great evening for your misguided post.  

Theseus tries to belittle others while making a fool of himself.. He came after me previously and when I confronted him with his inaccuracies of what he claimed about me, he stopped.. I assume he will do the same with you as you are correct, you clearly stated "MarkZ" and not Luigi.. just ignore him and carry on as you wish..

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Theseus tries to belittle others while making a fool of himself.. He came after me previously and when I confronted him with his inaccuracies of what he claimed about me, he stopped.. I assume he will do the same with you as you are correct, you clearly stated "MarkZ" and not Luigi.. just ignore him and carry on as you wish..

Thank you Longtimelurker for your advise, I understand that Luigi & Ron are just posting info from these guru's. We all just want this to be over and go on with our lives.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Tired of people attacking Luigi and leaving Ronscarpa alone (Ron originally was posting his guru garbage in another thread which was not the rumor section, while Luigi was being attacked daily by posting in the RUMOR section) when they post almost the same thing from the same so-called gurus. We will just ignore your belittling of me. What's that called? Oh it has something to do with the kettle. 

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Tired of people attacking Luigi and leaving Ronscarpa alone (Ron originally was posting his guru garbage in another thread which was not the rumor section, while Luigi was being attacked daily by posting in the RUMOR section) when they post almost the same thing from the same so-called gurus. We will just ignore your belittling of me. What's that called? Oh it has something to do with the kettle. 

I dont know why people attack anybody on this Rumors page. Maybe if they just changed the name to " Lies and only Lies " people would just let it be.  I dont know why this page is here (rumors) come on really. Most of it is made up crappppp. Personally I think this section should be removed, but I am guessing it is being kept around to keep people from posting lies on the other sections. 

• Pow! 1

23 hours ago, Theseus said:

"One last word, if you don't like Luigi's posts, DON'T READ THEM. It's that simple."

I'm guessing that advice could apply to to the reading of all posts.

• Like 1

I guess there are new people getting into this investment. If they are I don’t know them! I never even mention that d word to anyone! I will repeat this ! THERE Is NOBODY that knows what is going on in Iraq, they may think they do BUT they dont! Period!! The reason I don’t discuss the D word with anyone besides here on DV, I don’t want anyone to how stupid I was for getting mixed up with this pie in the sky deal! Bottom line there is no need to attack anyone. Everything that is in this rumor section is made up bull$h!+, by these cast of characters!! You know the sayin fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on ME!!! JMHO, I know, I read this because most of the stuff here is FUNNY! When I read this stuff here, I ask myself how stupid can you be to even  be mixed up in this! I gotta be pretty stupid, I just bought some more. What was great about this last purchase was, I didn’t have time to go to the race track to make a sure thing bet on KD !  The fix was on there a $160.00 horse won! Saved that money! Seriously folks, remember everything in this section is made up! It’s for your entertainment! Peace & Love! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 1