Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Notable Miracles/Only God - Tim Sheets - GiveHIM15 * 5/09/2022 - Miraculous

ronscarpa

6 Minute read         https://www.givehim15.com/post/may-9-2022

May 9, 2022

DSM has been blessed with a wonderful, hard-working, and loyal team. Ceci and I are going to do a staff retreat with them, then she and I will take a much-needed vacation. I have asked some of my close friends and associates - many being regular contributors to the Give Him 15 posts - to fill in during this time. You will recognize most of the names; and I’ve thrown in one or two whom perhaps you haven’t heard from. You’re going to love the insights from all of them - this will be a wonderful smorgasbord! Enjoy..! (Dutch)

Notable Miracles/Only God

Recently, Holy Spirit has given me several words, visions and dreams that will help us discern our times. We are moving into days of power being amped up to a much higher level in the Ekklesia. Prophetic dreams, visions, prophecies and scriptures we have been decreed and they are now accelerating into our times. Holy Spirit has been prophesying and the prophetic word is designed to give us great hope, raise our faith and activate delegated authority at levels we’ve never operated in before.

Hear this prophetic word, “There will now be seen throughout the earth a functioning church in the midst of the world’s dysfunction. Multiplied grace is now being poured out. Bound souls shall be set free. Captive hearts will be delivered. Those blinded by sin and iniquity will be liberated from hell’s bondage as the revival of ingathering now leaps ahead. The generations in sync with My angel armies have been soaked in the fresh rains of heaven and will now leap forward into great revival. It will be a movement that moves in power, passion and in purity. I will back it with signs, wonders and miracles. Notable miracles are leaping forth into your regions, into your Ekklesias and your households. The revival in the womb of My intercessors is now leaping. It is leaping from the womb of those who have been in trevail. It is now time for the birthing of My Kingdom revival.”

Notable miracles are activating, they are leaping forward. It is time for the supernatural events to happen on the earth as was seen in the scriptures. Miracles will now help change history as was seen in the book of Acts. It is time for another acts of the apostles. Supernatural signs will be seen in the heavens and supernatural deliverance will occur.

The word ‘notable’ is the Greek word: ‘gnostos.’ It means: known, great, knowable, perceived, recognizable, capable of being known or a known manifestation of God’s power beyond the natural realm. (1)

Notable means only God powers, only God possibilities, only God manifestations, workings, accomplishments and actions. In other words, notable miracles are miracles only God can do. It is God’s action on the earth that cannot be denied. It’s a sign that says, ‘God did this.’

Holy Spirit is saying, “You are now moving into days when notable miracles are accelerating forward through Kingdom Ekklesias. They’re flowing into towns, cities, regions, states, and nations. They will be forced to admit God did that. Only God could. Believe Me for the supernatural power of the living God to come into your churches and into your life. Believe Me for God possibilities. Believe for God action to start being released around you. Believe for God manifestations and deeds. Believe for God accomplishments to flow through your life.”

In light of these recent words I have received, Holy Spirit has been prompting me to pray about healings and miracles. I have been doing that now for several weeks. Also, I asked the Lord to give me prophetic understanding concerning these words and He did. He gave me a very unusual and very unique dream and a word that connects to notable miracles for our times.

In the dream, I was in a very large room with what looked to be around a hundred people. All age groups were represented from young children to the elderly. I could see each individual very clearly. I looked over to one side and I saw a blind man standing and holding a white cane. I looked around the room and I saw some people who were obviously deaf because they were using sign language. I saw other people with sores all over their bodies. The sores looked infected and I knew it was a kind of skin disease or perhaps skin cancer. I saw others who were extremely sick and in the last stages of deadly disease. I saw some who appeared to be stroke victims. They were paralyzed and dragging their leg or couldn’t use their arm. I saw a few others in wheelchairs.

It was as if I was in a sick ward with people experiencing all sorts of sickness and disease. I could see the hollow look in their eyes and the fear and hopelessness was written on their faces. I remember in the dream I was feeling so bad and so sad for them. I wanted to get out of the room because I didn’t want them to see me cry and it wasn’t about me.

At this point in the dream, I knew to walk across the hall to a room on the other side. When I walked into this room it also had about a hundred people inside of it. However, these people were completely different than the others. They were happy, joyous, laughing and the absolute picture of health. They were energetic, filled with life and interacting with one another. I obviously noted the contrast between the two rooms. I stood there for a moment and a man walked up to me that I’ve never met but I instantly recognized him.

(It was T.L. Osborn, who is now in heaven. He is one of the famous evangelists that moved in healings and miracles. I’ve seen videos of his healing crusades where dozens of wheelchairs and crutches were left at the altar. Notable miracles happened as God used this great man.)

The dream continued: He and another person walked up to me. T.L. Osborn asked me if I recognized the man with him. I replied, “No sir, I don’t think I do.” Then, he brought someone else over to me and asked me if I recognized them. Again I said, “No, Dr. Osborn, I don’t think I know them.” He continued bringing people to me and asking if I knew them and I continued to reply that I did not. Then, Dr. Osborn beamed at me with his broad smile and he asked me to look very closely at each person. So I did, but again I said that I did not recognize them. He then said to me, “You were just in the room across the hall with these very same people.” He pointed to one person and said, “This is the one who had sores all over their body and part of their face was disfigured. He gestured to another person and said, “This person was in the wheelchair over against the wall.” He continued pointing out others, “This one was the stroke victim who couldn’t move her arm. These people were the ones in the last stages of cancer who could barely stand. And remember this man? He was the blind man with the white cane. Here are the children that you saw that were so sick and in such pain they could hardly move, let alone try to play.”

One after the other he began to introduce me to these people so healthy and transformed that I didn’t recognize they were the same ones I had seen across the hallway in great desperate conditions. Then Dr. Osborn asked me, “Do you know what room you are in?” To which I replied, “No, I just wanted to get out of that other room, so I came into this one.” He smiled broadly again and said, “This is the covenant room.” He pointed to a sign on the wall that read 1 Peter 2:24, last line, “By Whose stripes we were healed.”

We are now in a season of supernatural deliverances and notable miracles. King Jesus is stepping to center stage, with His Ekklesia by His side, to magnify His magnificent healing covenant. He went to the whipping post, took stripes upon His back and He purchased a covenant right to our healing.

Holy Spirit is clearly saying it is time to press into the miraculous healing realm. It’s time to believe Me for notable miracles.

Pray with me:

Father God, activate the gift of the workings of miracles and the gift of healings across this land in Jesus’ Name. Do it around the world. We decree the King is rising to release notable miracles. Loose healings and miracles throughout all 50 states and around the planet. Loose them in homes. Loose them in families. Show us how big and how great You are. Holy Spirit, pour out power from heaven to activate miracles in our midst. We agree with heaven’s plan and we thank You for angels of healing that are releasing and connecting to miracles and wonders. God, we believe whatever the need You can take care of it. Release Your healing power in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Our decree:

All of the words, visions, dreams and prophecies will accomplish their assignment! Notable miracles are in season.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

Today’s post was contributed by my brother, Tim Sheets. You can learn more about Tim here.

1. Strong, The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, ref. No. 1110.

• Like 1