Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News Blackout Amid Roe v Wade SCOTUS Leak

Curious to watch how this plays out.

Q... for those that don’t know is one side to an information war, the answer to which side that is good or bad discern yourself.

Note: the last word of the title “leak” not official announcement.

News Blackout Amid Roe v Wade SCOTUS Leak: start 29:00 min

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

Biden urges his voters to vote on who guarantees the 'right to abortion'

Baghdad - people  

US President Joe Biden on Tuesday urged his country's citizens to vote on the "right to abortion" for women, which the US Supreme Court apparently intends to abolish.  

In a statement, Biden said that if the country's highest judicial body overturns the case law that has based the right to abortion in the United States since the 1970s, as stated in a document revealed by "Politico", it will be "up to the elected officials of our country, at all levels, to protect Women's rights".  

"It will be up to the electorate to choose the candidates who support the right to abortion in November," the Democratic president added.  

“At the federal level, we will need more pro-choice senators, and a pro-choice majority in the House of Representatives; to adopt legislation” codifying existing safeguards that the Supreme Court appears to be rescinding.  

Biden, whose party fears a crushing defeat in the fall's midterm legislative elections, has promised his administration "will be ready" to respond when the long-awaited Supreme Court ruling is issued.  

In his statement, he indicated that the response would be "administrative", without disclosing further details.  

The US Supreme Court apparently intends to abolish women's right to abortion, according to a leaked draft on Politico's website of a draft decision approved by the majority of court members, which would topple the constitutional protection of this right, which was established nearly fifty years ago.  

In 1973, the Supreme Court, at the conclusion of its consideration of the “Roe v. Wade” case, issued a ruling that set a judicial precedent, as it guaranteed the right of a woman to voluntarily terminate her pregnancy as long as her fetus was unable to survive outside her womb, that is, up to about 22 weeks from the start of her pregnancy. pregnancy.  

If the Supreme Court upholds this decision definitively, the United States will revert to the status quo that existed before 1973 when every state was free to allow or prohibit abortion.  

Reproductive rights in the United States have been under threat in recent months, as Republican-led states tighten restrictions, while some seek to ban all abortions after six weeks; That is, before many women realize they are pregnant.  

Prominent Democrats have denounced the Supreme Court's efforts to nullify the right to abortion.  

"Erm News" 

• Thanks 3

Still curious..!

Heed the warning!

Leak: fictitious— Timing!!

Smoke & mirrors (distraction), platform for democrats to run on, plus a bonus, republican democrat division.

Within 24 hrs, signs prepared_ MS Mockingbird chant’s_ with crocodile tear drum cries inciting PC activists to battle.

It’s been the plan all along, (IMO) like the PC activists, Christian PL activists will not be able to resist this battle. 

Christendom‘s clergy class has not prepared their flocks to avoid involvement in world political schemes, making matters worse the clergy class we’ll instigate the divide as well, what... you did not know? Likely 40% or more of PC activists, are, “Christian”. What religion is Pelosi?

The ice is getting very, very thin...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, Fly said:

Still curious..!

Heed the warning!

Smoke & mirrors (distraction), platform for democrats to run on, plus a bonus, republican democrat division.

Within 24 hrs, signs prepared_ MS Mockingbird chant’s_ with crocodile tear drum cries inciting PC activists to battle.

It’s been the plan all along, (IMO) like the PC activists, Christian PL activists will not be able to resist this battle. 

Christendom‘s clergy class has not prepared their flocks to avoid involvement in world political schemes, making matters worse the clergy class we’ll instigate the divide as well, what... you did not know? Likely 40% or more of PC activists, are, “Christian”. What religion is Pelosi?

August 15, 2021 to May 15, 2022 is EXACTLY 9 mos (not including the last day), I mention that, bible talks about re-birthing, of a new Nation! Roe/Wade, what an interesting timing.

I truly believe, we are in a great time frame! Thought that would be interesting to add to the pile of why the 15th was important. FYI August 15, 1971 was when Nixon took the U.S. off of the gold standard and August 14, 2021 is 50 years later which would put us in the Jubilee year. Then the gestation would take exactly 9 mos. which is 5.15.2022

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Speaking about that meteor shower. The shower is expected to be at it's most visible on the night of 5 May and during the early hours of 6 May. Stargazers could see up to 50 meteors an hour. Wonder if one of those meteors, might shake something up, Time will tell!

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

August 15, 2021 to May 15, 2022 is EXACTLY 9 mos (not including the last day), I mention that, bible talks about re-birthing, of a new Nation! Roe/Wade, what an interesting timing.

I truly believe, we are in a great time frame! Thought that would be interesting to add to the pile of why the 15th was important. FYI August 15, 1971 was when Nixon took the U.S. off of the gold standard and August 14, 2021 is 50 years later which would put us in the Jubilee year. Then the gestation would take exactly 9 mos. which is 5.15.2022

Good post.

Gestation; had to look it up.

gestation:

1. a. the development of the embryo of a viviparous mammal, between conception and birth: about 266 days in humans, 624 days in elephants, and 63 days in cats 

b. (as modifier)gestation period 

1. the development of an idea or plan in the mind 
  2. the period of such a development

Any scriptures of the account referred to (bible talks about re-birthing, of a new Nation!) would help? 

I believe what this could be referring to goes deep into scriptural truth, building a foundation for Learning scriptures required. 

At Mount Sinai (the likely location at which), Jehovah assembled the Israelites after their departure from Egypt, gave them his laws through Moses, and organized them into a nation. (Exodus 19:1)

God (Jehovah) provided Israel the law covenant “through Moses” Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions manifest, until the offspring should arrive to whom the promise had been made; and it was transmitted through angels by the hand of a mediator [Moses] (Galatians 3:19)

After that they could have entered the Promised Land within a short time, but they did not. Why? Despite all that Jehovah had done for them, they failed to exercise faith and they rebelled against Moses, whom God had appointed to lead them. 

Israel rebelled against Moses Jehovah’s appointed mediator, so rebelling against the physical nation Israel.  

What then of the Promised offspring? 

Read...(Matthew 21:33-43) The murderous cultivators (Mt 21:33-44; Mr 12:1-11; Lu 20:9-18). Spoken in the temple in Jerusalem, just three days before Jesus, God’s Son, was killed. This illustration, too, was in answer to the question about the source of Jesus’ authority. (Mr 11:27-33) Immediately after the illustration, the Gospel accounts state that the religious leaders realized that he was speaking about them. —Mt 21:45; Mr 12:12; Lu 20:19.

That ends Jehovah’s chosen nation, physical Israel...

What new nation, when, where is it seen, who is ruler?  

: )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Information/translation...

A report by the American CBS News network confirmed, on Sunday, that the leaks of a number of important documents from the Supreme Court related to the right to abortion showed the public's lack of confidence in the government and American institutions, and also in large companies, unions and public schools, and in fact, they have bad views about the work of democracy itself.

The report, which was translated by the "Information" agency, stated that "the judges are currently facing a difficult time, as the current leakage process revealed that the draft bill is subject to political interference in the decision, and neither the Republican or the Democratic party knows who leaked the draft so far."

"My confidence in the court has been shaken," said Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, as Vice President Kamala Harris accused the justices of a "direct attack on freedom" and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer accused Trump-nominated judges of lying to Congress about their views at hearings.

The report pointed out that “judges are the game of law and are just another group of power players in the snake pit in Washington, as those leaks have prompted people in the United States to question the independence of the judiciary, as a strong majority believes that judges should keep their political opinions away from their decisions. , but not even 1 in 5 of those surveyed think they do an excellent or good job at it. finished/ 25 z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2022 at 12:08 AM, Fly said:

Still curious..!

Heed the warning!

I was once heavily involved in a church, spending many hours every week setting up, operating, repairing, and upgrading the sound system, often paying for the parts myself before tearing down components for the repair.

It was done not just as my commitment as a Christian, but also to further an ulterior motive of mine, which was to become integral enough to have some input on topics and possibly help point /lead agendas.

I learned far more than I ever imagined before I ultimately walked away.

My takeaway analogy is the Church is like kindergarten and elementary school.

Essential for New Christians, and awesome support for all as they grow and learn in their Journey with Christ. 

Then there comes a time when you find yourself on a plateau and realize two choices.

You can stay in the Church Womb, held close and comforted by others as the Pastor carefully chooses the message to generate just enough guilt to help you dig deep while giving just enough absolution to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Unfortunately there are a LOT of people who don't want it to change, who take solace in turning the other cheek, they accept the pain, ( financially, spiritually, politically, etc.), as their "repayment" for His Sacrifice.

They are far more comfortable with being guilted into giving too much and having to put off paying a bill then being challenged into taking any outward action.

Many pastors use the 501(c)3 guides as an excuse, but I believe in reality are far more motivated by the weekly take and total control of the needy "flock".

I'm sure there are some out there who aren't afraid, but after the bitter disappointment of easily seeing the underlying reality  in several different congregations after becoming so deeply immersed I long ago lost my desperate thirst for a Sunday meetup.

Most churches have congregations made up of generational church goers.

They have been raised from the cradle to be part of the protected flock, and to accept whatever evil may befall as God's Will.

There will be some with the fortitude to make a stand, but for the most part they are not, and never will be warriors.

The other choice for me was to leave to leave the bubble, venture out, and grow as a Christian as I walked my own path.

Perhaps because I was a warrior before finding Christ, whatever the reason, I just can't sit through another sermon where the pastor declares in the beginning it "will be difficult, hard, and of extreme importance", and then launch a 45 minute guilt trip on giving more and demanding everyone accept everything going on because God has willed it.

Personally, I think Christians are a total fail for not standing up and taking to the streets to defend their God.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

• 1 month later...

I am not willing to put Pastors of Churches on some form of pedestal whereas they should know the times and what to do about them then informing the Church they pastor.

1 Chronicles 12:32

New International Version

32 from Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do—200 chiefs, with all their relatives under their command;

Sometimes, the Pastor should advise their Church to Give 'em Watts AND show them how it is done!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am not willing to put Pastors of Churches on some form of pedestal whereas they should know the times and what to do about them then informing the Church they pastor.

1 Chronicles 12:32

New International Version

32 from Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do—200 chiefs, with all their relatives under their command;

Sometimes, the Pastor should advise their Church to Give 'em Watts AND show them how it is done!

An excellent story, and one our government not only hasn't forgotten, but desperately tries to make sure never plays a part again. Which is why they have severe restrictions on church nonprofit speech.

The Revolution was given life through the pulpits as the truth of Freedom, unfortunately, that truth was never fully realized.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

An excellent story, and one our government not only hasn't forgotten, but desperately tries to make sure never plays a part again. Which is why they have severe restrictions on church nonprofit speech.

The Revolution was given life through the pulpits as the truth of Freedom, unfortunately, that truth was never fully realized.

I agree!

Thank You for your spot on and value added posts, DiveMaster5734!

• Upvote 1