Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Now ISO 20022 Compliant.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Iraq completes the last remaining obstacle.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Fleming:

Parliament agreed with the Ministers to launch the ISO 20022, at a rate of $3.22 USD TO 1 IQD. The Parliament also said if this RV is not completed by the end of this month of April, 2022, then nothing can happen until the end of May…

MarkZ:

[via PDK]  Article:  “The Iraqi government has confirmed that the Eid-Al Fitr will begin on Sunday the 1st of May and end on Thursday the 5th of May”…. I am still hearing this is the target. And within 3 days or so at the end of this holiday is when they expect to have a new value on the dinar…That is what I am being told from inside the sandbox..say around the 8th to the 10th… This would fit with dates our military contacts have been telling us for the month of May.  I am hopeful this is it. 

MntGoat:

We are in a VERY GOOD position to see this reinstatement before the end of the summer if not much sooner. So hang in there…

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Iraq completes the last remaining obstacle.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Fleming:

Parliament agreed with the Ministers to launch the ISO 20022, at a rate of $3.22 USD TO 1 IQD. The Parliament also said if this RV is not completed by the end of this month of April, 2022, then nothing can happen until the end of May…

MarkZ:

[via PDK]  Article:  “The Iraqi government has confirmed that the Eid-Als  Fitr will begin on Sunday the 1st of May and end on Thursday the 5th of May”…. I am still hearing this is the target. And within 3 days or so at the end of this holiday is when they expect to have a new value on the dinar…That is what I am being told from inside the sandbox..say around the 8th to the 10th… This would fit with dates our military contacts have been telling us for the month of May.  I am hopeful this is it. 

MntGoat:

We are in a VERY GOOD position to see this reinstatement before the end of the summer if not much sooner. So hang in there…

Here you go 3 of  4 of the best liars of the guru's in the sand box summerizering their lies to us, too bad Frank26 not in this sand box . A nice setting Mtg Goat -Fleming & markZ together so they decide how many lies they can print to us.  Good show Lugini 1 you got the liars all together too bad you didn't have Frank 26 with them.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, edbeach said:

Here you go 3 of  4 of the best liars of the guru's in the sand box summerizering their lies to us, too bad Frank26 not in this sand box . A nice setting Mtg Goat -Fleming & markZ together so they decide how many lies they can print to us.  Good show Lugini 1 you got the liars all together too bad you didn't have Frank 26 with them.  

here's another article related to the above...an exclusive  Frank26 extravaganza...

Frank26 :  

Article:   "Mazhar Muhammad Salih: The Central Bank's balance is three times more than the government's external debt"   VICTORY FOR THE MONETARY REFORM!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, edbeach said:

You make it sound like Luigi1 is the ringleader,  which he is not. Just posting the same as Ron Scarpa is. 

pp

• Upvote 8

Luigi1 Yes you are a ringleader by bring this bull shite over here knowing most of this crap are bold face lies. Most of this crap you bring forward are lies when you know they are lying about what they saying. Most can see the difference of a rumor & a bold face lie. How much are you getting paid to bring in this crap. You sure are not doing this to benefit us or you would not bring it here, enough is enough of the lies. If you had info that would benefit the group in hopes of this coming to a head would be different but not you know is false. There are people have weak minds believing everything you say. This is my opinion again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 6

9 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Luigi1 Yes you are a ringleader by bring this bull shite over here knowing most of this crap are bold face lies. Most of this crap you bring forward are lies when you know they are lying about what they saying. Most can see the difference of a rumor & a bold face lie. How much are you getting paid to bring in this crap. You sure are not doing this to benefit us or you would not bring it here, enough is enough of the lies. If you had info that would benefit the group in hopes of this coming to a head would be different but not you know is false. There are people have weak minds believing everything you say. This is my opinion again.

He's bring more than you are. If you have such negative feelings use the freedom you have to not look at it...

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 8

18 minutes ago, edbeach said:

I guess you could really get back at us by not commenting at all and let us with "weak minds " suffer the consequences...🤣😂🤣

pp

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

30 minutes ago, edbeach said:

What exactly is a rumor?  It's here say.  It's old wives tales.  It's gossip.  It's unproven stories.  Nuff said.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 4

10 hours ago, utah rock said:

He's bring more than you are. If you have such negative feelings use the freedom you have to not look at it...

Utah rock- I can not believe you are enjoying all this bull shite from these guru's concerning the seriousness of the dinar. On a way I really feel sorry for you, like you really believe this crap. Some people you really not able help when they are lied to constantly. Take care & enjoy reading the lies that out weigh the rumors from these guru's.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Fleming:

Parliament agreed with the Ministers to launch the ISO 20022, at a rate of $3.22 USD TO 1 IQD. 

MarkZ:

say around the 8th to the 10th… This would fit with dates our military contacts have been telling us for the month of May. 

MntGoat:

We are in a VERY GOOD position to see this reinstatement before the end of the summer 

Markz & Goat: just a simple question, what year would that be??? 

Fleming : whom did you talk to in the parlement? Malarky's brother named frankie? Or Al- Shabibi's cousin named kraperoni? Where did you hear " 1 Iqd=3.22 USD " originally from? Iraqi newspaper owned by MarkZ? Or on iraqi's radio owned by the Goat? Or on iraq's tv channel 2 owned by the pimple?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, edbeach said:

Utah rock- I can not believe you are enjoying all this bull shite from these guru's concerning the seriousness of the dinar. On a way I really feel sorry for you, like you really believe this crap. Some people you really not able help when they are lied to constantly. Take care & enjoy reading the lies that out weigh the rumors from these guru's.

Utah Rock brings way more things to the site of value than you could ever think of bringing. 

I'm done wasting my time responding to you 

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

One day our dreams & aspirations will come true & the RV will happen.  The Gurus will be right for that one day & they all will take credit for it.   After that, who cares about the Gurus...we will be moving on with our lives.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

19 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You make it sound like Luigi1 is the ringleader,  which he is not. Just posting the same as Ron Scarpa is. 

pp

You just popped my bubble, I thought weegie was the ringleader, of this circus! Thank God, ramadam is over now on to our next bacon eatin holiday! Bring on the pork chops! Eat more pig! Come on May 8th!! 🤠

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, edbeach said:

I’ve been in this thing sense my first tour in 2004-06. I don’t get up or down anymore and look here because every once and a while there is something interesting, but for the most part everyone is guessing. 
i appreciate anyone who is trying to keep us informed and it’s up to me to decide what to let in or keep out, not the messenger. JMO

i don’t believe Luigi is trying to do anything but bring information even when the Mario bro knows it to be BS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 9

On 4/30/2022 at 6:01 AM, rvmydinar said:

Markz & Goat: just a simple question, what year would that be??? 

It says right there in the article.  It tells you EXACTLY what year it will be.  Didn't you see it?  It says, "20022".  We still have a ways to go!  😂

• Haha 2

On 4/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, Luigi1 said:

One day our dreams & aspirations will come true & the RV will happen.  The Gurus will be right for that one day & they all will take credit for it.   After that, who cares about the Gurus...we will be moving on with our lives.

They only have to be right once...

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, shixjr said:

It says right there in the article.  It tells you EXACTLY what year it will be.  Didn't you see it?  It says, "20022".  We still have a ways to go!  😂

I see it 😠

Fleming:

Parliament agreed with the Ministers to launch the ISO (20022,) at a rate of $3.22 USD TO 1 IQD. in May~BE 20022

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psdon said:

I see it 😠

Fleming:

Parliament agreed with the Ministers to launch the ISO (20022,) at a rate of $3.22 USD TO 1 IQD. in May~BE 20022

Oh boy. That is a lot of Ramadans wait through. 

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1