Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

At the end of the week, foreign remittances from the dollar rose in the Iraqi Central auction

yota691

4 hours ago, shixjr said:

Dinarrock,

And why do you think that is the case?

My wife’s VERY large ( and extended ) family have been ranchers in Arizona ( Yuma & Pima & Coconino ) counties since the mid 1800’s.

Others of that family left for Southwest Texas around the turn of the 20th Century along the Mexican border. 

Im certainly not going to call any of them liars when the tell us the huge problems they face with illegals crossing the Border in droves like rats leaving a sinking ship !!!!!

I don’t need to listen to Pelosi spew her :bs: how difficult and near impossible it is to Patrol the Border either.

I as with the 11th Armored Cavalry in West Germany during the Cold War in the 80’s. We patrolled the hell outta the East/West German Border for years. 
It can be done, we just don’t have leaders in his country with the political will to do that here, nor are they inclined to be slightest bit concerned about the safety of AMERICAN Citizens. 
Tell me, which one are U ??? An AMERICAN Citizen or a Liberal Zombie ???

Yes folks, the Zombie Apocalypse is here; just not in the notion of what we’ve all been accustomed to.

I’ll say it again to all those Millions of Lib Zombies-I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS NOR A DAMN ABOUT YOUR BRAN WASHED RHETORIC  !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 12

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

My wife’s VERY large ( and extended ) family have been ranchers in Arizona ( Yuma & Pima & Coconino ) counties since the mid 1800’s.

Others of that family left for Southwest Texas around the turn of the 20th Century along the Mexican border. 

Im certainly not going to call any of them liars when the tell us the huge problems they face with illegals crossing the Border in droves like rats leaving a sinking ship !!!!!

I don’t need to listen to Pelosi spew her :bs: how difficult and near impossible it is to Patrol the Border either.

I as with the 11th Armored Cavalry in West Germany during the Cold War in the 80’s. We patrolled the hell outta the East/West German Border for years. 
It can be done, we just don’t have leaders in his country with the political will to do that here, nor are they inclined to be slightest bit concerned about the safety of AMERICAN Citizens. 
Tell me, which one are U ??? An AMERICAN Citizen or a Liberal Zombie ???

Yes folks, the Zombie Apocalypse is here; just not in the notion of what we’ve all been accustomed to.

I’ll say it again to all those Millions of Lib Zombies-I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS NOR A DAMN ABOUT YOUR BRAN WASHED RHETORIC  !!!!

Agreed 100% this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Agreed 100% this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell!!!

Never ceases to astound there are millions out there thinking everything is Fine & Dandy when it’s all slowly yet always moving forward, collapsing like a House of Cards: you’d have thought for even the most clueless would have figured out that having a demented Chinese Muppet Puppet was just plain wrong !!! NOPE!!!

Recall, “ Hi I’m Joe Biden and I’m running for the Senate “ how many times did that happen???

Hell, he couldn’t recall which was his wife & which one as his sister!!! Yep Joe is our guy. Good ole Joe.

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Never ceases to astound there are millions out there thinking everything is Fine & Dandy when it’s all slowly yet always moving forward, collapsing like a House of Cards: you’d have thought for even the most clueless would have figured out that having a demented Chinese Muppet Puppet was just plain wrong !!! NOPE!!!

Recall, “ Hi I’m Joe Biden and I’m running for the Senate “ how many times did that happen???

Hell, he couldn’t recall which was his wife & which one as his sister!!! Yep Joe is our guy. Good ole Joe.

It’s going to take a very long time before anything and everything is even remotely Fine and Dandy again. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, NoviceInvestor said:

It’s going to take a very long time before anything and everything is even remotely Fine and Dandy again. 

IMHO Fine & Dandy got flushed down the toilet: now we’re just plain F*^ked.

This mob of degenerate, demented psychotics continues to dismantle the USA; and they won’t be happy until we’re no longer a “ threat to the world “, Banana Republic here we come. 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Dinarrock and Horsesoldier,

Thank you for your replies.  I was asking the question because I don't think for a minute that the folks who think they are in charge care about illegal aliens or criminals.  And if a criminal is someone who breaks the law, then an illegal alien is, by definition, a criminal.  I think there is a more sinister plot in the works and allowing criminals to go free in our country helps them achieve their goals (or so they think).  What they haven't counted on are the millions of patriots who are standing up to them in small ways, like small businesses that aren't requiring masks to enter their business, like the airlines who are going against the vaccine mandates, like the service members who are willing to be kicked out of the service instead of taking the vaccine, like the parents who are speaking out at local school boards meetings and are willing to be called a terrorist for taking a stand, etc.  There are simply too many instances for me to list here.  I run a small business and have NEVER had a mask mandate, I have not worn a mask yet and don't intend to, and have continually supported our small businesses in town who don't require masks and vaccines.  If you want to get a vaccine, get one!  But don't require me to get one against my will!  I have seen and read too much to ever put that vaccine in my body.  If you think the vaccine is all that great and will protect you, then you should get the vaccine.  Then YOU are protected, so why should you worry whether I get one or not?  We are an army of little patriots, but just like our army of little patriots won the Revolutionary War for America's independence, we WILL win this one!  Horsesoldier, we are not yet screwed and I believe we will be "fine and dandy" again.

• Pow! 5

2021-10-31 06:17

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales fell today, Sunday, from the dollar, to record 170 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed a decrease in its sales by 7.61% to reach 170 million, 171 thousand, and 263 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to last Thursday. Sales amounted to 184 million, 601 thousand, and 540 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 138 million and 931 thousand and 263 dollars went to strengthen balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 31 million and 240 thousand dollars went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 20 banks have fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, 12 banks to meet cash requests, in addition to 165 mediation companies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2021-11-01 03:47

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of hard currency during the month of October amounted to more than three billion dollars.

Shafak News Agency reporter stated; The Central Bank sold 3 billion and 147 million and 279 thousand dollars during the month of October, in the days when it opened its auction for buying and selling US dollars, at a rate of 174 million and 848 thousand and 861 dollars per day, lower than last August, in which the average sales amounted to 211 million And 852 thousand and 394 dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that most of these sales went in the form of remittances abroad to finance foreign trade, while the selling price of the dollar transferred to bank accounts abroad, in addition to the cash sale, amounted to 1460 dinars per dollar.

• Thanks 2

2021-11-01 07:34

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales fell, on Monday, from the dollar, to record 159 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed a decrease in its sales by 7.02% to reach 159 million, and 275 thousand and 516 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to yesterday, Sunday, The sales amounted to 170 million 171 thousand and 263 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 122 million and 445 thousand and 516 dollars went to strengthen the balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 36 million and 830 thousand dollars went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 20 banks have met requests to enhance balances abroad, 14 banks to meet cash requests, in addition to 159 mediation companies.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

On 10/18/2021 at 11:29 AM, Carrello said:

"In the Middle East, many countries including Jordan, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates peg to the U.S. dollar for stability—the oil-rich nations need the United States as a major trading partner for oil."

Only as long as they are pegged to the US. If they chose to peg their currency elsewhere such as one of the BRIC nations then their need for a major trading partner for oil will change.

Everyone thinks that green energy means the end of fossil fuels. This is one of the biggest myths in the world. While true that fuel is the major user of oil, it will not end oil production as it is a resource in many products and the production process for many items that everyone consumes and uses on a daily basis. And since most of this world is a consumer of goods and services using oil in their processes, oil processing and manufacturing is not going to go anywhere for a very long time.

Green energy does not threaten oil, it only diminishes it as a resource, and will never replace it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Pow! 1

2021-11-02 07:44

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales rose again today, Tuesday, from the dollar, to record more than 170 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed an increase in its sales by 6.92% to reach 170 million, and 879 thousand and 478 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to yesterday, Monday, The sales amounted to 159 million and 275 thousand and 516 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 119 million and 419 thousand and 478 dollars went to strengthen balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 51 million and 460 thousand dollars went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 20 banks have responded to requests to enhance balances abroad, 19 banks to meet cash requests, in addition to 268 mediation companies.

• Thanks 1

Yota,

The central bank sales seem to fluctuate wildly.  I see you post an article that bank sales are in decline and then bank sales increase.  Excuse my ignorance, but is there a chart that shows the bank sales?  Are they staying in a certain range?  Overall, are central bank sales rising, falling or staying about the same?

Thank you so much for trying to keep me informed on a subject that I am so ignorant about, which is Iraq.  I can at least find Iraq on a map today, which is more than I could do ten years ago.  But the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know!

2021-11-08 07:18

Shafaq News/ Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq rose today, Monday, in hard currency, to record more than 172 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency reporter stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed an increase in its sales by 7.5% to reach 172 million, and 846 thousand and 275 US dollars, covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 Iraqi dinars per dollar.

He pointed out that the bank's sales on Sunday were 160 million and 755 thousand and 524 US dollars.

And our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 128 million and 816 thousand and 275 dollars went to strengthen balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 44 million and 30 thousand dollars went in cash.

He added that 20 banks have responded to requests to enhance balances abroad, 19 banks to meet cash requests, in addition to 199 brokerage firms.

• Thanks 3

2021-11-09 05:44

Shafaq News/ Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq rose today, Tuesday, from the dollar, to record more than 181 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed an increase in its sales by 5.23% to reach 181 million, and 912 thousand and 19 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to yesterday, Monday, In which sales amounted to 172 million and 846 thousand and 275 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 135 million and 842 thousand and 19 dollars went to strengthen the balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 46 million and 70 thousand dollars went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 21 banks have fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, and 18 banks have responded to cash requests, in addition to 221 mediating companies.

• Thanks 3

2021-11-10 05:24

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales rose today, Wednesday, from US dollar sales, to record more than 189 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed an increase in its sales by 4.42% to reach 189 million, and 25 thousand and 990 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to a day Yesterday, Tuesday, which sales amounted to 181 million and 912 thousand and 19 US dollars.

Our correspondent pointed out that the purchases amounting to 126 million and 475 thousand and 990 dollars went to strengthen the balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 62 million and 550 thousand dollars went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 23 banks have met requests to enhance balances abroad, and 18 banks have responded to cash requests, in addition to 275 mediation companies.

• Thanks 2

2021-11-11 06:34

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales fell today, Thursday, from the dollar, to record 167 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed a decrease in its sales by 11.64% to reach 167 million, and 298 thousand and 749 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to yesterday. Wednesday, which sales amounted to 189 million and 25 thousand and 990 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 139 million and 598 thousand and 139 dollars went to strengthen the balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 27 million and 700 thousand dollars went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 22 banks have fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, and 11 banks have responded to cash requests, in addition to 140 mediation companies.

• Thanks 2

2021-11-14 03:45

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's dollar sales rose, on Sunday, to record more than 182 million dollars.

Shafak News Agency correspondent stated that today, during its auction for buying and selling US dollars, the Central Bank witnessed an increase in its sales by 8.98 percent to reach 182 million and 458 thousand and 226 dollars, covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to last Thursday, which amounted to Sales of 167 million and 298 thousand and 794 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the purchases amounting to 150 million and 398 thousand and 226 dollars went to strengthen the balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining amount of 32 million and 60 thousand dollars went in cash.

And he indicated that 23 banks have fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, and 12 banks have responded to cash requests, in addition to 188 mediation companies.

• Thanks 2

• yota691 changed the title to The Central Bank: Hard currency sales for the past month exceeded 3.5 billion dollars