Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Contractors Now Being Paid in RVed 1 to 1 Currency.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

The RV in country Dinar revalues.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Fleming:   

According to the CBI contact...the WTO is hot after the Central Bank of Iraq to finally sign off for the ISO 20022 certification to be implemented... They have to acknowledge compliance and acceptance, to get started right away. If...still lagging behind by the end of the month, then starting May 1st the revaluation commences with or without them. Contractors in Iraq are presently being paid at the revalued rate of 1:1 (one Iraq dinar to one US dollar). 

Mnt Goat:

I am still being told my the CBI that when the govt is completed and stable Iraq will complete the project to delete the zeros and then we know what comes next. So be patient...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

The RV in country Dinar revalues.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Fleming:   

According to the CBI contact...

Contractors in Iraq are presently being paid at the revalued rate of 1:1 (one Iraq dinar to one US dollar). 

Hey fleming. Whom did you talk to in the CBI? Frankie's cousin? or kraperoni's brother? Or Pimple's nephew? Or a little lamb's younger sister? Contractors are presently being paid at the rate of 1:1???? Is it for real or another BS? Can you prove it? Has this rate of 1:1 already been  announcing in the newspaper or on the radio or on TV discovery channel 1 ?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...

Samson:

Article: “The highest since its establishment.. Central Bank of Iraq assets (in numbers)”    “Quote:  “ the value of the Central Bank’s assets is the highest since its establishment, which gives reassurance to the situation and stability of the Iraqi currency during the coming period, which is expected to witness further increases in the Central Bank’s assets as a result of the rise in oil sales revenues…”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Ron this guy Fleming is again BS ( Bull Shettin ) everyone again with the help of Lugini 1 promoting this BS. As I have been saying this is not a rumor but out right lie on their part. If they can not give us a rumor rather than a out right lie then it should not be published here but make another caption the lies from guru's not rumors. Just my opinion of this BS. I hate outright liers, compared to a rumor.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

That’s the problem with this deal, it’s nothing but 1 big ole LIE. The problem for me is, I’m in till the bitter end! Ramadam is over this week. Then we have one more pork eating holiday for them, that starts next week. I believe it’s over on May 8th. That’s what I hear anyway! This is just my opinion, I think we will probably get an idea how this RV/RI is going to shake out. For this year!  There is just to much oil money coming into Iraq. We that have been around this for years, know laws or  dead lines they are supposed to follow, means nothing to the thugs that are in charge there! One thing about what is happening now, there is a lot of dis information coming out of there now! I’m hopeful that something good could happen for us, but the odds are against us, for that though! JMHO! 🤠

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Please don't insult "Little Lambs".   Back in the 70's  I Was the Little Lamb!  (My CB handle) . 😉 😀 🐑 🐑 

Actually, i was referring the Goat as " a little lamb ". No offense to you. Ok, sorry i won't say it again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1