Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 11:25 PM CDT - 4/26/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat ...I am still being told my the CBI that when the govt is completed and stable Iraq will complete the project to delete the zeros and then we know what comes next. So be patient...

*** Pimpy  I've said this time and time again some of the biggest problems we have with the Iraqi dinar changing in value is the fact that the government is not stable.  It's filled with corruption, we have to be careful about civil unrest...we gotta make sure that Iran keeps their two cents out of the country, we gotta make sure the US keeps their two cents out of the country...

*** Kaperoni   The dinar value is determined by the central bank and is based on Iraq's GDP, currency in circulation and reserves...Until Iraq meets and accepts the conditions of IMF Article 8 most financial institutions will not do transactions in dinar. More or less Article 8 is an indication that their financial system meets  international compliance...Iraq can engage with any country or banking system throughout the world if they wanted to now. But most do not because Iraq is still in Article 14 which is in essence a developmental stage.

** Mark  I had an interesting call with a military contact this morning first thing...  They are looking for the implosion of the sitting government within a very short time…and they are expecting that to be the trigger...It came from more than one source…my military contacts think the implosion and the reset will be in the month of May. I am encouraged after my calls this morning...I’m not ruling out it could happen before…i was just telling you what contacts in the military are saying. Definitely another Mark rumor that sounds like nonsense - like our military would know if the Iraqi GOI was going to implode - whatever that's supposed to mean...! It was out there so I thought what the heck, and brought it over.

*** Frank26  Article: "Minister of Finance: The financial situation is very good and an upcoming meeting with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank is in BaghdadFINANCIAL SITUATION IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE THE MONETARY REFORM IS VERY GOOD...NOTICE FINANCE COMMITTEE GOES TO WASHINGTON DC LAST WEEK THEN THE IMF/WB GO TO BAGHDAD.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hspotman said:

So because the "Z" is taken of the name, we're supposed to give him more credit??  Whenever I see the name MarkZ, I don't even read it.

Most of his stuff is absolutely garbage and pure BS, but every once in a while he will post something real & useful. SO, I drop the Z.... I usually feel the same way, and tend to ignore his posts, but once in a rare while I'll post him.

• Upvote 1