Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The full report of the fact-finding committee on the Iranian attack on Erbil

Details of the phone call between Al-Kazemi and the US Secretary of State

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday evening, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received a phone call from United States Secretary of State Anthony Blinken.  

During the call, according to a statement by Al-Kazemi’s office, “Nass” received a copy of it (March 14, 2022), “a discussion of bilateral relations and developments of events, as Minister Blinken affirmed the solidarity of the United States of America with Iraq, and its support for what would support its security and sovereignty.”  

The Prime Minister expressed his "thanks for the positions supporting Iraq, and stressed that the government is continuing to take everything that would strengthen the sovereignty of the Iraqi state and fortify it against any attacks, or any prejudice to the country's sovereignty and the dignity of its citizens."  

The Prime Minister stressed, "not to allow Iraq to turn into an arena for settling foreign accounts, and that Iraq is continuing to strengthen its active role internationally and regionally."  

The call also witnessed "discussing regional and international developments, exchanging views on the best ways to resolve conflicts and stabilize stability for the benefit of the Iraqi people, the peoples of the region and the world."  

The Supreme Judiciary in Kurdistan sends a request to the federal government regarding the Erbil missile attack

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the Supreme Judiciary in the Kurdistan Region directed the federal government to take the necessary measures by submitting complaints to the UN Security Council regarding violations of the sovereignty of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.   

And the Supreme Judicial Council in the Kurdistan Region stated in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), "We condemn and strongly condemn the missile attack on Erbil on March 13, 2022. More than once."  

He added, "This work is not in the service of any party, and Iraq and the Kurdistan region must be respected, and they must not be a battlefield for countries."  

The Council called on "the Iraqi government to take the necessary measures by submitting complaints to the UN Security Council regarding violations of the sovereignty of Iraq and the Kurdistan region."  

He also called on "Parliament, all relevant parties, the coalition forces and the international community to take a serious and decisive stance and put an end to these attacks."  

• Upvote 1

After the Iranian bombing.. Al-Kazemi arrives in Erbil at the head of a security delegation (photos)

Baghdad - people   

On Monday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived in Erbil, accompanied by a number of security leaders.   

And the Prime Minister’s media office stated in a brief statement that “Nass” received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), that “Al-Kazemi arrived in Erbil Governorate, accompanied by Defense Minister Juma Inad and Interior Minister Othman Al-Ghanimi, and he was received by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani and a number of officials.” in the region".   

me_ga.php?id=34131me_ga.php?id=34133me_ga.php?id=34132  

me_ga.php?id=34129me_ga.php?id=34130  

me_ga.php?id=34128me_ga.php?id=34127  

me_ga.php?id=34124me_ga.php?id=34126me_ga.php?id=34125  

me_ga.php?id=34123  

The Ministerial Council for National Security held an emergency meeting, earlier, headed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to discuss the repercussions of the missile bombing that targeted the city of Erbil.  

And the media office of the council stated in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (March 13, 2022), that “the Ministerial Council for National Security held an emergency meeting, headed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to discuss the attack that targeted the city of Erbil at dawn today, It caused casualties, and terrified the city’s residents.”    

A statement by the Council after the meeting, which "Nass" received a copy of (March 13, 2022), stated that "the Ministerial Council for National Security held an extraordinary meeting, today, Sunday, headed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to discuss the attack that targeted the city of Erbil." At dawn today, it caused losses and terrified the city’s residents.”    

The Council affirmed that "the missile attack that was launched from Iranian territory and targeted the Iraqi city of Erbil is an attack on the principle of good-neighbourliness between Iraq and Iran, and the historical relationship that binds the peoples of the two neighboring countries, as well as a violation of international laws and norms."    

The Council indicated that "Iraq had previously announced its refusal to violate its sovereignty and use its lands to settle scores between countries and regions," stressing "Iraq's position on refusing to use its lands to attack neighboring countries."    

The Council noted that "Iraq has requested, through diplomatic outlets, frank and clear explanations from the Iranian side, and is awaiting a position from the Iranian political leadership in rejecting the aggression."    

The Council affirmed that it will continue to meet to study developments and discuss mechanisms to protect Iraq's security and sovereignty.    

• Upvote 1

Iran comments again on the bombing of Erbil .. Insistence on the hypothesis of 'Israeli bases'

Baghdad - people   

On Monday, the Iranian Republic renewed the comment about the bombing of Erbil, while its foreign ministry spokesman indicated that  "Israel has caused Iran's insecurity from Iraqi territory more than once."  

In his weekly press conference, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said: "We informed Iraq and asked it not to allow terrorist groups to operate on the Iranian borders, whether by Israel or terrorist groups," noting that "Iran expects the Iraqi central government to put Put an end to this once and for all."  

Khatibzadeh added: "Israel should know that we have intelligence oversight over its presence in the region."  

He continued, "We have expressed our concern more than once about the activity of terrorist groups in the Kurdistan region."  

He pointed out that "Israel has caused Iran's insecurity from Iraqi territory more than once."  

Earlier, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards claimed the missile attack, which the Ministry of Interior in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq announced was carried out towards the new headquarters of the US Consulate in Erbil and civilian residential areas near the Kurdistan 24 channel building and its surroundings.  

On Sunday evening, Iranian media published other details of the missile attack launched by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards on the city of Erbil.  

The Iranian "Tasnim" news agency said, "The center that was targeted in the missile attack is the gathering site of a large number of (Zionists), and given the number of people present in this base, the possibility of human casualties and casualties is very high."    

"The missiles were launched from the northwestern region of Iran, and all of these powerful missiles hit their targets," she added.    

"The main target of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' missiles in this attack was the Israeli headquarters, which is far from American military sites," the agency continued, quoting what it said were its sources.    

The governor of Erbil, Omid Khoshnaw, confirmed on Sunday that the recent missile attack did not achieve its goal of hitting the US consulate in the province, and that the missiles landed in residential areas.  

The governor said in a press conference attended by a “Nass” correspondent (March 13, 2022), that “the damage to the k24 channel came due to the proximity of its headquarters to the site of the event, and it was not targeted in this attack,” adding that “the bombing resulted in the injury of two people, one of whom is a driver.” A taxi and the other works as a guard for one of the farms.    

Khoshnaw stressed that "the missiles were launched from outside the borders and were ballistic," while he welcomed "the strong reactions against the attack."    

He pointed out that "there is absolutely no truth to the presence of Israeli centers in the city," saying: "There are two explanations for not hitting the target, the first is the failure of the party that launched the missiles, or the effectiveness of the consulate's response system."    

And the governor of Erbil added, "We are not a threat to any of the neighboring countries, and we will not and have not yet contacted the Iranian side to denounce, and there will certainly be communication in the coming periods regarding this."    

On Sunday, the Erbil local government responded to reports that "secret Israeli headquarters" had been bombed during the latest attack on the province, while considering the matter as "attempts to distort the facts."  

The mayor of Erbil, Nabiz Abdul Hamid, said in a statement to "Nass" (March 13, 2022), that "the governorate is the same as other cities and capitals in the world, with headquarters and diplomatic missions, and talking about secret headquarters, there is no presence in Erbil in any way."    

Abdul Hamid stressed that "the presence of missions and consulates comes within the decisions of the constitution and the approval of the federal government," noting that "the news reported by some Iranian media that the attack targeted Israeli headquarters is nothing but an excuse and untrue talk."    

He pointed out that "the attack targeted the new building of the new US Consulate, but material losses were sustained by the media and houses near the site," revealing that "two minor civilian casualties occurred, but no fatalities were recorded."    

And Iranian state television announced, on Sunday, that the missile attack, which took place in Erbil at dawn today, targeted "secret Israeli bases."  

In addition, the Iranian Mehr Agency, (March 13, 2022), said that "the attack targeted two centers belonging to the Israeli Mossad."    

And Reuters news agency quoted Iranian state television as saying: "The missile attack, which took place in Erbil, targeted an Israeli base."    

For his part, the spokesman for the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee in the Iranian parliament, Mahmoud Abbaszadeh Mishkini, said that "Iran has nothing to do with the bombing of Erbil with missiles," at dawn today, Sunday.  

Meshkini said: "The Zionist entity is committing continuous crimes in the region, especially in Syria...The last crime also comes as a continuation of this criminal approach, but the Iranian republic's revenge against Israel will be very serious and difficult, as it will not be hidden and make them regret."    

He added, "The data that we have seen so far does not enable us to confirm any role of Iran in the recent missile strikes."    

And the spokesperson for the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee continued: “The peoples of the region are hostile to the Zionist entity and are only satisfied with uprooting its roots. The Zionist entity must know that mutual visits with some countries do not enable it to achieve its goals.. Israel must search for the reasons for the strikes it receives. Within it, and the steps it is taking in the region, and not accusing Iran of everything that is happening in the region,” according to “RT.”    

On Sunday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, called on the federal government and the international community to stand diligently at the repeated attacks on Erbil, and to prevent their recurrence.  

Barzani said in a statement received by "Nass", a copy of it, (March 13, 2022): "We strongly condemn the missile attack, which targeted late last night, in a cowardly, brutal and unjustified manner, the people, security and stability of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region."      

He added, "Praise be to God, the attack did not cause any human damage. We express our sympathy to the beloved citizens of Erbil, who spent a difficult time in light of anxiety and anticipation. Facing challenges, threats and dangers requires from all parties of Kurdistan and its components cohesion, unity and reunification."      

And Barzani indicated that "targeting Erbil in this way and repeating it is a dangerous precedent and a flagrant violation of the security, stability and sovereignty of Iraq, and it will have no results other than complicating the situation and harming the present and future of all of Iraq."      

He also called on the Iraqi federal government and the international community to "stand diligently on these attacks and make every effort so that the sovereignty and stability of the country and the security and safety of its citizens are not allowed to be violated again."   

• Upvote 1

Destruction of buildings and scattered shrapnel

Close-up photos reveal the extent of the destruction of the missile bombing that targeted Erbil

2022.03.14 - 11:48
Close-up photos reveal the extent of the destruction of the missile bombing that targeted Erbil

Baghdad - people  

Pictures revealed the extent of the destruction that occurred at the sites of the missiles that targeted the Erbil governorate recently.  

Pictures monitored by the photographer "Ammar Najmdin" and viewed by "NASS" (March 14, 2022), show the destruction of a number of buildings as a result of the missile bombing, as well as the spread of shrapnel at the scene of the accident.  

me_ga.php?id=34138me_ga.php?id=34143me_ga.php?id=34139me_ga.php?id=34136me_ga.php?id=34137me_ga.php?id=34141me_ga.php?id=34140me_ga.php?id=34134me_ga.php?id=34135  

Pictures documented, earlier, the effects of the missile bombing that targeted the city of Erbil last night.  

"Nas" channel on Telegram.. our latest updates  

The photos viewed by "NAS" (March 13, 2022) show the extent of the material damage to the house of the CEO of Carr Company, Baz Karim, and the building of Kurdistan 24 Channel.    

me_ga.php?id=34112  

me_ga.php?id=34114me_ga.php?id=34113  

On Sunday, Erbil Governor Omid Khoshnaw confirmed that the recent missile attack did not achieve its goal, by striking the US consulate, and it fell in residential areas.  

The governor said in a press conference attended by a “Nass” correspondent (March 13, 2022), that “the damage to the k24 channel came due to the proximity of its headquarters to the site of the event, and it was not targeted in this attack,” adding that “the bombing resulted in the injury of two people, one of whom is a driver.” A taxi and the other works as a guard for one of the farms.     

Khoshnaw stressed that "the missiles were launched from outside the borders and were ballistic," while he welcomed "the strong reactions against the attack."     

He pointed out that "there is absolutely no truth to the presence of Israeli centers in the city," saying: "There are two explanations for not hitting the target, the first is the failure of the party that launched the missiles, or the effectiveness of the consulate's response system."     

The governor of Erbil continued, "We are not a threat to any of the neighboring countries, and we will not be and have not yet contacted the Iranian side to denounce, and there will certainly be communication in the coming periods regarding this."     

Read also:  Video: The first moments of the missile bombing that targeted Erbil  

The Ministry of Interior in the Kurdistan Region said today, Sunday, that the missile attack, which targeted several areas of Erbil, was launched from the eastern side outside the Iraqi borders towards the new building of the US Consulate in Erbil and the surrounding areas.   

The Ministry of the Interior stated in a statement received by "Nass" that "on the night of 12/13-3-2022 at 1 am, 12 long-range ballistic missiles were launched from the east outside the Iraqi borders towards the new building of the US Consulate in Erbil and the residential civilian areas near the building. Kurdistan 24 Channel and its environs.    

She added, "The attack caused material damage to buildings and homes in the area, and resulted in no casualties except for one civilian who was slightly injured. We wish him safety and a speedy recovery."     

The Ministry of the Interior indicated that the police and Asayish institutions have started investigations into the attack, and the results will be announced to the public at a later time.    

Al-Kazemi meets Masoud Barzani during his visit to Erbil (photos)

Baghdad - people  

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi met today, Monday, with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in Erbil.  

This visit comes in the wake of the missile targeting of various locations in Erbil governorate.  

me_ga.php?id=34145me_ga.php?id=34144

Today, Monday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived in Erbil, accompanied by a number of security leaders.  

And the Prime Minister's media office stated in a brief statement that "Al-Kazemi arrived in Erbil Governorate, accompanied by Defense Minister Juma Inad and Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi, and he was received by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, and a number of officials in the region."     

After meeting with several officials

Al-Kadhimi visits the site of the Iranian missile attack that targeted Erbil (photos)

2022.03.14 - 14:13
Al-Kadhimi visits the site of the Iranian missile attack that targeted Erbil (photos)

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi conducted an inspection tour of the site that was subjected to Iranian missile strikes in Erbil.   

And the Prime Minister's media office said in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inspected the site that was subjected to the missile attack in Erbil."  

me_ga.php?id=34151me_ga.php?id=34150me_ga.php?id=34152

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi also visited Kurdistan 24 satellite channel, which was damaged as a result of the missile shelling that targeted Erbil yesterday.    

me_ga.php?id=34153  

me_ga.php?id=34154  

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had discussed, earlier today, Monday, with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, the missile bombing that targeted Erbil yesterday, and a number of other files.  

Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a brief statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, and discussed with him a number of files, and the missile bombing that targeted Erbil."   

me_ga.php?id=34146  

me_ga.php?id=34147  

Also, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met today, Monday, with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in Erbil.   

me_ga.php?id=34145  

me_ga.php?id=34144  

Today, Monday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived in Erbil, accompanied by a number of security leaders.  

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a brief statement that "Al-Kazemi arrived in Erbil, accompanied by Defense Minister Juma Inad and Interior Minister Othman Al-Ghanimi, and he was received by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, and a number of officials in the region."  

me_ga.php?id=34131  

me_ga.php?id=34133  

me_ga.php?id=34132  

me_ga.php?id=34129  

me_ga.php?id=34130  

This visit came in the wake of the missile targeting of various locations in Erbil governorate.   

Al-Kazemi meets with the President of the Kurdistan Region in Erbil

Baghdad - people  

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi met, on Monday, with the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, during his visit to Erbil.  

And the Prime Minister's media office said in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met in Erbil, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani."  

me_ga.php?id=34155

me_ga.php?id=34156

me_ga.php?id=34157

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi also visited Kurdistan 24 satellite channel, which was damaged as a result of the missile shelling that targeted Erbil yesterday.  

me_ga.php?id=34158
me_ga.php?id=34159
me_ga.php?id=34160

me_ga.php?id=34161

On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi conducted an inspection tour of the site that was subjected to Iranian missile strikes in Erbil.   

And the Prime Minister's media office said in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inspected the site that was subjected to the missile attack in Erbil."    

me_ga.php?id=34151  

me_ga.php?id=34150

me_ga.php?id=34152

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had discussed, earlier today, Monday, with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, the missile bombing that targeted Erbil yesterday, and a number of other files.  

Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a brief statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, (March 14, 2022), that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, and discussed with him a number of files, and the missile bombing that targeted Erbil."     

me_ga.php?id=34146

me_ga.php?id=34147

Also, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met today, Monday, with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in Erbil.     

me_ga.php?id=34145

me_ga.php?id=34144

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a brief statement that "Al-Kazemi arrived in Erbil, accompanied by Defense Minister Juma Inad and Interior Minister Othman Al-Ghanimi, and he was received by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, and a number of officials in the region."    

me_ga.php?id=34131

me_ga.php?id=34133

me_ga.php?id=34132
me_ga.php?id=34129
me_ga.php?id=34130

This visit came in the wake of the missile targeting of various locations in Erbil governorate.   

Barzani tweets after meeting Al-Kazemi: We agreed to form an investigation team

Baghdad - people  

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, commented, on Monday, after the meeting that took place in Erbil Governorate with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.  

Barzani wrote in a blog post followed by "Nass" (March 14, 2022), that "the meeting with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi was fruitful," noting, "We discussed a number of issues facing Iraq and Kurdistan, and we focused in particular on the recent attack on Erbil."  

Barzani added, "The Prime Minister and I agreed to form a special investigation team to look into the facts of the event."  

And Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met, earlier, with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, in Erbil.  

This visit comes in the wake of the missile targeting of various locations in Erbil governorate.    

me_ga.php?id=34145me_ga.php?id=34144

And the Prime Minister's media office stated in a brief statement that "Al-Kazemi arrived in Erbil Governorate, accompanied by Defense Minister Juma Inad and Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi, and he was received by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, and a number of officials in the region."       

• Thanks 1

After all that the Nerve of Iran and it hate toward folks they dislike...If I was Iraq I say that wipe that electricity bill to a clean slate...folks action should have consequent...What give's Iran the right to do this? Iran think they control everything in the region... GM DV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The White House: We are working with the federal and regional governments to obtain the necessary defense capabilities to protect their cities

{Iraq: Al Furat News} US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan announced that the United States is working with the federal government in Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government to increase its capabilities in the field of missile defense.

Sullivan confirmed, in an interview with CBS channel, today, Sunday, that "the missile attack that targeted the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, the city of Irbil last night, did not harm any American sites or citizens, expressing Washington's condemnation of this bombing.
It is absolutely clear that we We will do whatever is necessary to defend our citizens, our interests and our allies.” Sullivan added, "We are in consultations with the Iraqi government and the Iraqi Kurdistan
government in order to help them obtain missile defense capabilities so that they are able to protect their cities."
It was carried out with 12 long-range ballistic missiles from outside the country's borders towards the new headquarters of the US Consulate in Erbil and civilian residential areas near the building of the Kurdistan 24 channel and its surroundings.

• Thanks 1

Text of the statement of the Ministerial Council for National Security on the attack that targeted the city of Erbil

{Umniah: Al Furat News} The Ministerial Council for National Security held an extraordinary meeting, today, Sunday, headed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to discuss the attack that targeted the city of Erbil at dawn today, and caused losses and terrorized the city’s residents.

In a statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, the council confirmed that: "The missile attack that was launched from Iranian territory and targeted the Iraqi city of Erbil is an attack on the principle of good-neighbourliness between Iraq and Iran, and the historical relationship that binds the peoples of the two neighboring countries, as well as a violation of laws and customs. International".

And he stated, "Iraq had previously announced its refusal to violate its sovereignty and use its lands to settle scores between countries and regions," stressing "Iraq's position on refusing to use its lands to attack neighboring countries."

The Council noted that "Iraq has requested, through diplomatic outlets, frank and clear explanations from the Iranian side, and is awaiting a position from the Iranian political leadership in rejecting the aggression," stressing that "it will continue to convene to study developments and discuss mechanisms to protect Iraq's security and sovereignty."

Kuwait announces its support for all measures taken by Iraq to maintain its security and stability

{Iraq: Al Furat News} The Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed, on Sunday, the State of Kuwait's strong condemnation and denunciation of the missile attack that targeted the city of Erbil in Iraqi Kurdistan, which led to material and human losses.

And the ministry confirmed in a statement, of which {Al-Furat News} received a copy, of "the State of Kuwait's solidarity with the brotherly Republic of Iraq and its support in all the measures it takes to preserve its security and stability."

• Thanks 1

US State Department: We stand with our Iraqi partners and will help defend themselves

{Iraq: Al Furat News} The US State Department condemned, on Sunday, the missile attack that targeted the Erbil Governorate in the Kurdistan Region.

"We condemn the missile strikes on Erbil, which were launched from Iran," State Department spokesman Ned Price said.

"No US personnel or facilities were harmed as a result of the attacks, and there is no evidence that the attack was directed against us," he added.

Price indicated that "Iran must immediately stop its attacks, respect Iraq's sovereignty, and stop its interference in its internal affairs."

"We stand with our Iraqi partners, and we will help our partners in the region to defend themselves," Price said.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs summons the Iranian ambassador and hands him a note of protest against the bombing of Erbil

{Political: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it had summoned the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, and handed him a note of protest against the Iranian missile attack that targeted the vicinity of the US Consulate in Erbil.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said, "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns the bombing of the homes of the safe citizens of our people in the Kurdistan region in the Erbil governorate," stressing: "We consider this attack a blatant and blatant violation of Iraqi sovereignty."
He also added that "the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the Iranian ambassador and handed him a protest note, and expressed Iraq's clear position on this matter," revealing that "there are other procedural rules that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is studying regarding the threat to Iraqi territory."
And he said, "We will adopt all possible measures and ways that guarantee Iraq's right, and confirm the principle of condemning any aggression on its lands by any party, and we will certainly not allow that, and our position will be consistent with the magnitude of the threat on our lands."

A high-ranking military delegation visits Erbil to search for evidence of "Israeli presence"

{Umniah: Al Furat News} A security expert said that a high-ranking military delegation will visit Erbil Governorate to investigate the existence of evidence of an Israeli presence, against the background of the Iranian bombing of the headquarters at dawn on Sunday. The Revolutionary Guards said that they "include Israeli activities."

Sarmad Al-Bayati told Al-Furat: "The Ministerial Council for National Security held its session after long hours of the attack and will take 3 points, including a large security delegation headed by Qassem Al-Araji heading to the targeted site in Erbil in search of evidence of Israeli involvement and presence in the region."
And Erbil, late last night, was attacked by 12 "long-range" ballistic missiles, launched from outside the Iraqi borders, and landed in the vicinity of the American consulate and Kurdistan 24 station in the Salah al-Din resort, which resulted in material damage to buildings and homes.
The Iranian Revolutionary Guards adopted the bombing and said that "the strategic center of conspiracy and the evil of the Zionists" was targeted last night with powerful and accurate missiles," warning "the criminal Zionist regime that the repetition of any evil will face harsh, decisive and destructive reactions."
This afternoon, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, and informed him of the Iraqi government's protest against the missile shelling, and the material losses it caused, and damage to civilian facilities and homes for citizens, in addition to spreading fear among the residents of those areas.”
The Ministerial Council for National Security held an emergency meeting , headed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in a statement, that the missile attack that was launched from Iranian territory and targeted the city of Erbil is an attack on the principle of good neighborliness between Iraq and Iran, and the historical relationship that binds the peoples of the two neighboring countries, as well as a violation of international laws and norms. He
pointed out that Iraq has requested, through diplomatic outlets, frank and clear explanations from the Iranian side, and is awaiting a position from the Iranian political leadership in rejecting the aggression.

Barzani to Al-Kazemi: The attack on Erbil is an attack on the security and stability of Iraq

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, discussed today, Monday, with Federal Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his accompanying delegation regarding the terrorist attack on the city of Erbil.

A statement of the regional government, a copy of which was received by Al-Furat News Agency, stated that "the two sides agreed that it is a flagrant violation of Iraq's sovereignty." 
Barzani stressed that "the Kurdistan region always seeks to build a friendly relationship with neighboring countries based on mutual respect, and that the attack on Erbil represents an attack on Iraq's security and stability."
Al-Kazemi indicated, "The attack is unacceptable," adding, "We do not want the Iraqi lands to become a battlefield for countries' conflicts and disputes," according to the regional government's statement.
In another topic of the meeting, the decision of the Federal Court regarding the oil and gas sector in the Kurdistan region was discussed, and the need to solve problems on the basis of the constitution was emphasized, according to the statement.

Barzani and Blinken discuss the repercussions of the bombing of Erbil and agree on its flagrant violation of Iraq's sovereignty

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, discussed this evening, Sunday, in a telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, the bombing of Erbil.

During the phone call, Blinken condemned the "terrorist attack" that targeted civilian areas in Erbil at dawn on Sunday, according to a statement by the regional government.

Both sides agreed that the attack represented a flagrant violation of Iraq's sovereignty.

The Prime Minister stressed the need to confront the false allegations that have been repeated in recent years and are used from time to time as a pretext to launch attacks on Erbil.

The Prime Minister thanked the US Secretary of State for his solidarity and condemnation of the terrorist attack, calling on the United States to join efforts and provide more support to the Kurdistan Region.

Al-Kazemi to Blinken: We are going to take everything that would strengthen Iraq's sovereignty

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received a phone call from the United States Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken.

During the call, according to a statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, "the bilateral relations and developments of events were discussed, as Minister Blinken affirmed the solidarity of the United States of America with Iraq, and its support for what would support its security and sovereignty."

The Prime Minister expressed his "thanks for the positions supporting Iraq, and stressed that the government is continuing to take everything that would strengthen the sovereignty of the Iraqi state and fortify it against any attacks, or any prejudice to the country's sovereignty and the dignity of its citizens."

Al-Kazemi stressed that Iraq should not be allowed to turn into an arena for settling foreign accounts, and that Iraq is continuing to strengthen its active role internationally and regionally.

The call also witnessed "discussing regional and international developments, exchanging views on the best ways to resolve conflicts and stabilize stability for the benefit of the Iraqi people, the peoples of the region and the world."

• Time : 03/14/2022 13:42:00
  •  
  • Reading: 819 times
Al-Kazemi inspects the site that was hit by a missile attack in Erbil

IMG 20220314 141807 621

IMG 20220314 141801 623

IMG 20220314 141744 132

IMG 20220314 141805 570

photo 2022 03 14 14 29 32

photo 2022 03 14 14 29 28

{Local: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inspected the site that was subjected to missile strikes in the city of Erbil.

Al-Kazemi, accompanied by a high-level security delegation, arrived in Erbil this morning to find out the repercussions of the Iranian missile bombing on sites in the province on the night of Saturday-Sunday.

Al-Kazemi also visited the Kurdistan 24 satellite channel, which was damaged as a result of the bombing.

The visit comes after Erbil, late on Saturday night, was attacked by 12 "long-range" ballistic missiles, launched from outside the Iraqi borders, and landed in the vicinity of the American consulate and Kurdistan 24 station in the Salah al-Din resort, resulting in material damage.

And the Iranian Revolutionary Guards claimed the bombing and said it targeted sites of Israeli activity.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

After all that the Nerve of Iran and it hate toward folks they dislike...If I was Iraq I say that wipe that electricity bill to a clean slate...folks action should have consequent...What give's Iran the right to do this? Iran think they control everything in the region... GM DV

It's only going to get worse. kerry and biden are secretly putting together a deal on the stupid nuclear deal from the past.

• Upvote 1

Iran's ambassador to Baghdad: Our bombing of Erbil has nothing to do with the Iraqi sovereignty file!  (Video)

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the Iranian ambassador to Baghdad, Iraj Masjedi, considered his country's bombing of the Iraqi city of Erbil, as a reaction to operations against us carried out by "Al-Qaeda" in Erbil, he said.  

Masjedi said in a speech to him, in the Karbala governorate, and "Nas" followed him (March 14, 2022), "We will not tolerate and will not abandon the security of our lands, and we have previously warned Kurdistan officials, but unfortunately they did not hear the words."  

He added, "This base, which they (Kurdistan officials) put at the disposal of the Israelis, carried out operations against us, so the Islamic Republic of Iran reacted against that base."  

He pointed out that "the goal is not Iraqi sovereignty, and it is not an insult to the Iraqi government or the Iraqi people."  

On Monday, Iran warned that it would not tolerate any "threats" emanating from Iraq, a day after the Revolutionary Guards announced that they had targeted Erbil with ballistic missiles.  

"It is unacceptable for one of our neighbors with whom we have strong relations to become a focus of threats against the Islamic Republic," said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh.  

And he warned during a press conference that "Iran will not tolerate" the presence in a neighboring country of "a center for plotting against our country and sending terrorists" across the border.  

Khatibzadeh said that Iran had previously drawn the attention of the central government in Baghdad "repeatedly lest its borders become a place of conspiracy against our country," calling on it to "prevent the use of its lands to threaten security and stability" in the Islamic Republic.  

Hoshyar Zebari advises Iranian Ambassador Masjedi: Take a course in respect and diplomacy!

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, demanded that the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, engage in a diplomatic and legal "course".  

Zebari said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (March 14, 2022), "His Excellency the ambassador of the Islamic Republic from Holy Karbala announces that the bombing of Erbil has nothing to do with the sovereignty of Iraq, and I think that he needs to enter into a diplomatic and legal course in international law, international relations and good relations." Neighborhood and mutual respect between countries.  

Zebari added, wondering, "Is this position the beginning of further escalation and turning Iraq into an arena for settling accounts instead of confronting Israel in Syria, Lebanon and the wounded Gaza? This logic is upside down and you cannot rationalize the absurd, His Excellency Mr. Iraj Masjedi, who is familiar and closely informed. of Iranian-Iraqi relations and the historical Kurdish-Iranian relations.