Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Noontime Opinions - 1:05 PM CDT - 4/25/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "America warns of an obstacle impeding the development of the relationship between Baghdad and Washington Now the United States is warning Iraq about their current political situation...obviously you got to have an established government. Who do you deal with? Do you deal with the intern government...and try to make deals or do you wait for the new government This is one of the reasons why we won't see a rate change happen anytime soon...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

I had a thought while reading this.  😮    What if the reason they aren't doing anything to their currency yet is because they know America's government is so bad that Iraq doesn't want to deal with us yet?   So Biden and crooks are now holding up an RV/RI?  I know they have always said that America doesn't have anything to do with their RV/RI, but I say we have some influence. And Sleepy Joe is a very bad influence! Just my 2 cents worth. :twocents:  🙄    

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks for the News flash! I think most everyone knows it’s not happening this year! It’s a damn shame, to say the least! JMHO! 🤠

On TNT call today, Iraq may have to reschedule another fall election if they can't form a new government within two weeks.

This will result in delaying the RV-RI another year.

Maliki lost, then formed the largest voting bloc after the last elections by consolidating smaller blocs.  He will have a very good chance of winning next year.  Not good for Iraq.  He is a low IQD advocate & supports CBI auctions with proceeds going to Iran.

• Thanks 2