Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 9:25 PM CDT - 4/23/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Walkingstick  Question: "Could the new small category notes  already be introduced to the banks in preparation to be distributed when the rate goes up?"  No.  The currency is there in the CBI but not in the local banks...

*** Kaperoni ...yesterday in the News: the Minister of Finance Ali Allawi stated in his speech at the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington , DC that Iraq needs help to diversify, to change from a rentier economy to a diversified economy. This is the plan. Iraq needs to diversify away from oil to create a private sector. Only with the success of that diversified economy can the dinar go up in value. It will not happen overnight. Diversification is good and is needed, but how many of the other GCC countries are solely dependent upon oil, as was Iraq before the Gulf War..! They can still increase the value of their currency based upon their known oil & natural gas reserves..! JMHO - RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq achieves the highest percentage of hard currency reserves since 2014"  Quote 'the foreign reserves of the bank exceeds $70 Billion and a large number that the bank has not seen for years..."  Actually decades..! " Iraq currency possesses an excellent amount of gold as well..."  Not to mention they have so much gold over there in the Tigris River that's sitting on the top that could be getting mined...:twothumbs:

*** Mark  Article: "Iraq exceeds the Arab countries in the growth rate – IMF: GDP will reach 9.5%  9.5 % is their golden egg...I think they are ready for their currency change. Positive news coming out of Iraq. :twothumbs:

*** Godlover  Community Comment: "From the articles it looks as if all we need is the government. Hopefully Iraq announces very soon that Kazemi...will stay in power so we can move on"  I pray this to be true.  I do however have some concerns...if Kazemi gets another year will this be the government that releases what we all seek.  Another concern is the new food security law...articles seem to imply that the food security law has a mini budget that will be passed prior to the budget passing. As if to give their citizens immediate relief until the budget can get passed. [Post 1 of 2]

*** Godlover   I would not be concerned if the food security law is passed with the general budget, but it would be concerning to me if the food security law passed without the budget. This would tell me they expect the general budget not to pass for some time. Side note: I do however expect this new law will coexist with the general budget once passed. [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

ADDED @ Midnight CDT:

*** Mnt Goat  ...we have many...articles, from the CBI itself confirming how rich Iraq really is and so why is the dinar not yet reinstated. The country under Dr Shabibi kept the dinar at 1166 for ten years and was ready to reinstate it in 2013. It is now 2022 8.5 years later and so why has the reinstatement on FOREX been delayed so long when they were ready in 2013?

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Thank you Ronscarpa for your patient and diligence  in your efforts to bring us all the Guru speak together in one place.. They send out so many mixed or hyped message that we can either become Princes or stay Paupers on any given day. I have been in this speculation for so long that I’m will have to hire someone to climb a ladder To retrieve my Dinar because I’m to nervous at my age now to climb a ladder to retrieve them from their hiding place. 🙂.. I am grateful that my memory still holds good that I am able still remember where I put them. And secondly as the wait seems never ending I often wonder if I should put a clause in my last will and testament telling my benefactors where they are so that they can continue the wait.🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Ronscarpa for your patient and diligence  in your efforts to bring us all the Guru speak together in one place.. They send out so many mixed or hyped message that we can either become Princes or stay Paupers on any given day. I have been in this speculation for so long that I’m will have to hire someone to climb a ladder To retrieve my Dinar because I’m to nervous at my age now to climb a ladder to retrieve them from their hiding place. 🙂.. I am grateful that my memory still holds good that I am able still remember where I put them. And secondly as the wait seems never ending I often wonder if I should put a clause in my last will and testament telling my benefactors where they are so that they can continue the wait.🙂

Thank You for reminding me, This is something we all need to do is make sure your family knows what you want a majority of this new found wealth to be use for, in your will ! I can only speak for myself, When I got into this deal, I was in my mid to late forties! now I'm getting long in the tooth! I remember , we used to joke we would be in Vegas all running around in a wheelchairs or one of those electric scooters! Well now, I just hope I'm alive to see this so called RV/RI! On serious note, please check your wills, make sure your family knows how you want the money used for! I'm going to see if i can start a trust fund with this IQD, I have. That way, the family has to operate the way I intended or just what charities or minestries you want the money to go to! JMHO🤠

• Thanks 2