Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone translate this to english and post here?

NMP2017

according to an Iraqi on fb scheduling the debt means they will give us a small amount monthly or every 2 or 3 months. So maybe warka is going to start giving us our money back a little at a time to stave off a mass withdrawal of funds by everyone and stay solvent? This is what I figured would happen if they opened for business again but we shall wait and see as always.

Hoping this doesn't take years to implement if it's what they are going to do...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, caper said:

Please keep me informed, I have a substantial amount of money in Warka and I am racking my brains as to how I am going to retrieve my money, need to connect with like mind individuals, in the same position 

I pretty much post any news I get, or find elsewhere, here. I got this the other day and am hoping it doesn't take them months or years to start giving us our $$$, even if it's ony something like 5% per month. It would be better than what we're getting now lol

If/when I hear more or anything else I'll post it and hope others do to.

I got a fair bit in Warka as well...and once I get it I'll be moving back to Canada. Been gone too long...21 years...wow how time flies!

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 6:15 PM, NMP2017 said:

I pretty much post any news I get, or find elsewhere, here. I got this the other day and am hoping it doesn't take them months or years to start giving us our $$$, even if it's ony something like 5% per month. It would be better than what we're getting now lol

If/when I hear more or anything else I'll post it and hope others do to.

I got a fair bit in Warka as well...and once I get it I'll be moving back to Canada. Been gone too long...21 years...wow how time flies!

Thanks

• 1 year later...

A fellow DV mate of mine found this on the CBI or ISX Arabic side about Warka Bank (2-Nov-2023) but we don’t know what it says - unable to get Translate to work on original PDF so took screenshots on the ole iPad and attached here. Any Arabic speakers out there who could provide a summary? Many thanks in advance 🙏
Cheers
DinarHillBilly

78586E14-BC91-44AA-80DC-9BC1F3B25B5E.png

170DF658-B6CB-4658-B994-3EB46CB79F47.png

20231115 - ISX.NET - EndOfProcsWarkaBank.pdf

You can check my post dated 15 Nov but it basically says warka has more than doubled their capital...

"This was posted today and the document is dated 2/11/2023 according to an Iraqi. Looks like Warka has increased their capital to a little more than $209 million USD (at 1300-1). Here's hoping it's the beginning of re-opening!

I included the doc in arabic as well as the translation posted on fb and a google translation I did

Here's hoping and praying for the best!"

I know I'm still hopin and prayin it be true and we get our money back!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1