Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take The Money & Run.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Several rumors have surfaced of the new exchange rate.

It looking more like 1 new IQD to $.50cents.

If true...take the money & run & be glad in it.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

KAPERONI:  [Follow up to Guru Kaperoi’s ‘Discovered new dinar research document” Post 4-15-2022]  

If this event occurs, Iraq will make citizens exchange 1,000 current Iraqi dinars for one new Iraqi dinar. That one new Iraqi dinar would be worth approximately $0.50. In other words, about $500 per million of the current dinar.  The research paper published and proposed to the central bank for the currency change in Iraq discusses the specific conditions for the implementation. Those conditions are met therefore it recommends the beginning of 2023.  This plan is a neutral currency swap at 1000 current dinar to 1 new dinar.  Iraq is discussing a new currency, in essence a re-denomination.  Not a RV!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

My question  is why now! They have spent millions on their currency and different certifications to go international with their currency! I do agree with the 2023 window of opportunity for a RV/RI! They have put themselves through hell for the last 15 or so years when the could have done this in 2005! I sure hope the pizza boy is wrong! 🤠 JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

47 minutes ago, Artitech said:

My question  is why now! They have spent millions on their currency and different certifications to go international with their currency! I do agree with the 2023 window of opportunity for a RV/RI! They have put themselves through hell for the last 15 or so years when the could have done this in 2005! I sure hope the pizza boy is wrong! 🤠 JMHO

Iraq agrees to disagree.  Look at Parliament. & getting a new government formed.  They can't even get a enough people together to get a quorum going let alone a rate agreement.  Take the money & run while the getting is still good before Iraq collapses.  That is, when the time comes to exchange.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

KAPERONI:  That one new Iraqi dinar would be worth approximately $0.50. 

Only 1 new lower dinar= $0.50? It didn't make a sense because the same rate $0.50 is supposed to be applied to both old dinar ( with 3 zeros, like 25,000 or 10,000 ) and new lower dinar ( without 3 zeros, like 25 or 10 dinar ). It is very very very impossible to have 2 different rates between old dinar and a new lower denoms during exchange period. The only differences are dinar investors will trade old dinar for dollars ( for example: 1 million dinar x $0.5=$ 500,000 ) and iraqi citizens will exchange old dinar for a new lower denoms ( for example: 25,000 become 25 new lower denoms ). And this makes more sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

rvmydinar keep in mind this is only a proposal to the CBI from  their accountants. Iraq  can do anything they want with their currency so if they decide to give $500 per million that does not make sense well we can take it or leave it. And they can pay whatever on new currency regardless not making sense. I don't think most of what they do not make any sense. Kaperoni only relay info he found advising his people that was brought over as rummor. Right now I just hope I come out not loosing 500 per million. This government likes to screw everyone always crying poor & give me another handout when they are flowing with lots of money so they can steal more. Just my opinion again of course. Lets hope if it happens they have a float and we not lose funds. I am hoping this is BS by the CBI to get people to cashout their dinars.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

If you believe it is going to LOP then why would you advice anyone to buy any dinar. I would not. So if that is what you believe then sell your dinar and walk away. Because if is going to LOP none of this is worth the headache. If you still believe that this is going to happen the way we hope it is then hang on and stop listening to the bs.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, edbeach said:

Kaperoni only relay info he found advising his people that was brought over as rummor. 

Thanks edbeach. Thank's god it was just a rumor. That's why i will never believe $500 per million. I am pretty sure That's not going to happen hopefully. It is better to believe and keep checking the CBI's site all the time just in case there is a rate change suddenly.

• Upvote 1

DARWINATRIDGE_I hope you not referring to me because I don't tell people to buy this god forsackin currency' This was the worse investment I have made in 12 years. Yes I do believe we will see some kind of lop unfortunitely the way this is going. I can't sell will loose too much money so I have to hold what I have & hope & pray it gets a better before I sell. This is the most corrupt country in the world with most of these f-in politicians corrupt. Just my opinion of this piece of shite.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, edbeach said:

DARWINATRIDGE_I hope you not referring to me because I don't tell people to buy this god forsackin currency' This was the worse investment I have made in 12 years. Yes I do believe we will see some kind of lop unfortunitely the way this is going. I can't sell will loose too much money so I have to hold what I have & hope & pray it gets a better before I sell. This is the most corrupt country in the world with most of these f-in politicians corrupt. Just my opinion of this piece of shite.

No, I was not referring to you. And I don't believe that the Iraqi politicians are alone in their corruption. Our own politicians are as evil and corrupt as any.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

22 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks edbeach. Thank's god it was just a rumor. That's why i will never believe $500 per million. I am pretty sure That's not going to happen hopefully. It is better to believe and keep checking the CBI's site all the time just in case there is a rate change suddenly.

Look at it this way...... If they give back $500 per million Dinar, we have lost half of our investment, right ? THEN, they go ahead and reinstate at $3.20 .... The bottom line is that each million Dinar will gfet $1.6 million. Is there anyone here that would be upset with this end result ? As for me, give me that scenerio and color me GONE !

• Upvote 2

yendor-I believe your figures are not correct at 1.6 million. First the exchange of $500. per million is 1 dinar for 1000 new dinars. so this is the $500. for the 1000 new dinars are 50 cents in the accountants way of figuring exchange, we then only have 1000 new dinars available. So using your figure of $3.20 for reinstate  1000. X 3.20 =  $3,200. not a big deal in the way accountants are figuring for CPI   $3200-1000 approx what we paid gives us net $2200. not counting what banks fee would be per each million we hold in this equation.  Far from 1.6 million but we would still come out positive of $2200. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, yendor said:

Look at it this way...... If they give back $500 per million Dinar, we have lost half of our investment, right ? THEN, they go ahead and reinstate at $3.20 .... The bottom line is that each million Dinar will gfet $1.6 million. 

I like your figures as long as the CBI never never never force dinar investors to trade in old dinar for a new lower denoms And only iraqi citizens have to exchange old dinar to a new lower denoms during exchange period. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, edbeach said:

So using your figure of $3.20 for reinstate  1000. X 3.20 =  $3,200. not a big deal in the way accountants are figuring for CPI   $3200-1000 approx what we paid gives us net $2200. not counting what banks fee would be per each million we hold in this equation.

For example, if the CBI force dinar investors to trade in old / current dinar for a new lower denoms ( 1 million old / current dinar= 1,000 new lower denoms after delete 3 zeros ) ,  therefore 1,000 new lower denoms x $3.2=$ 3,200 ( and the return of the investment is only 3 folds from the original investment ) - fees. 

• Thanks 1

Whenever I hear news or stuff like this, I always think about something that was always told over the years...and I don't know if I have any amount of faith in it, or ANYTHING dinar related anymore...but they have always said, "REMEMBER CHINA SAID THEY WOULDN'T REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY, THEN THEY DID 3 DAYS LATER"...and other countries doing the same thing..."MISINFORMATION JUST BEFORE THE EVENT"....yada yada yada.   Like I said, NO faith in anything anymore.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I like your figures as long as the CBI never never never force dinar investors to trade in old dinar for a new lower denoms And only iraqi citizens have to exchange old dinar to a new lower denoms during exchange period. 

Wow, not sure what to say other then NOOOOOOOOO we will not be exchanging any of our large notes for smaller notes PERIOD!!! Only inside Iraq will they be doing any exchange like this!! Do you have any idea how much it would cost Iraq for the entire world to exchange all of our large notes for the new smaller denoms?? No you don’t it would be astronomical and for what??? We can’t spend the Iraq currency on anything because we do not live in Iraq!! Just wow the conversations you have really shows you bought this as a lottery ticket but oh well atleast you invested..lol

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow, not sure what to say other then NOOOOOOOOO we will not be exchanging any of our large notes for smaller notes PERIOD!!!

Hopefully As long as the CBI isn't trying to suck all the dinars in from out of iraq country before they release a new lower denoms and announce the RV rate to the publics.

• Upvote 1