Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shroud of Turin Statue

divemaster5734

Have to say, personally, I'm not one of the "likeness replica" crowd.

While I do appreciate the immense amount of work, skill, focus, and all else that goes into creating one, there's a part of me that is uneasy about Holy themed statues. 

That said, this Shroud of Turin based Jesus one is incredible.

Today is the day He was murdered by the religious leaders of His time, and to be honest, nothing has changed, I have no doubt if Jesus were to do repeat He would again be killed and the only question is who would get to do it first, a deep state operator or a religious organization's hit man.

Can you imagine how He would be crucified in the MSM?

From men swearing out affidavit's declaring they had sex with the Mother to doctors declaring a previous examination accidentally discovered not a virgin, and all the talking heads exploding.

There's absolutely no doubt the Vatican would lead the charge based on His anti-*** posture alone.

Anyway, I just thought I'd bring this over to DV on this Holy Day.

As you watch the video, consider this, the "best guess" is the image was burned into the shroud via an immense ultra-violet burst of light over 2000 years ago.

That makes so much sense to me, in a blinding flash of light His body was transformed as He went Home.

Science wouldn't have that technology for a couple thousand years.

Who else could it possibly be?

The more science learns the more it validates and verifies God's Word...DM

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Having spent my military and following career on electronics and electrical engineering I'm kinda partial to all things that got "sparkle".

Ya know how your mind wanders in the shower, so there I was, trying to calculate the intensity of the amount of energy that would be required to pull of such a feat.

So then, in order to make my last remaining brain cell stop all that quivering I changed focus to marvel on the delivery method and precision.

Understand, science can only generate a beam, or a pulse, or transmit a frequency, depending on what they're trying to do, but no matter what, "it" has to be made in one place and then sent to another place. 

So, emitting a focused microwave will still fry any organic matter that's between point A and B. Anyone who has been on an aircraft carrier can probably tell you stories about seagulls flying into the radar or microwave path during a transmission, they pop, then feathers and plop.

We do not have the ability to microwave anything into full vaporization. We can make one heck of a mess, but we don't even have the technology to release the massive amount of power all at once that would be needed, much less the equipment needed to generate it.

And lets not forget that Jesus' blood was all over the shroud, so if God took aim with some Heavenly pool cue to send it from above, there would be burn marks in the hillside, and an entry hole in the shroud.

Which means to me that God transformed Jesus' body, initiating the cells themselves to transform using,(my hypothesis), dark matter, with a frequency on the microwave scale, which is the stuff between everything, or around 85% of what is around us.

And He did it with such precision that left the shroud intact with proof of concept that wouldn't be understood for over two thousand years.

Wow!

How's that for God Level? 

It's enough to make ya say "Praise God".

He has risen, we are saved, and I am humbled.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

For those who don't know, one of our DV moderators, @EagleEye, wrote a book about the Shroud of Turin.  Haven't seen him on the site in a while.

He used to be very active, back when we'd have some pretty lively discussions on the forum. For the record,  I was never actually suspended back then, just warned a few times.

• Upvote 4

On 4/17/2022 at 1:21 PM, divemaster5734 said:

And He did it with such precision that left the shroud intact with proof of concept that wouldn't be understood for over two thousand years. Wow! How's that for God Level? It's enough to make ya say "Praise God".

He has risen, we are saved, and I am humbled.

Thanks DiveMaster ... :twothumbs: that's a WOW..! post, just like the first - Ron

Edited by ronscarpa
spelling..!
  • Upvote 1

نعم ، أعتقد أن البحث في هذا الموقع يمكن أن يساعدك في الحصول على أفضل الفنادق على أقل تقدير. يوجد الكثير من الفنادق الجيدة هناك وأعتقد أنه سيكون من السخف أن تفشل في الحصول على فندق في هذا الوقت أيضًا نظرًا لوجود العديد من الخيارات.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, KaitlynnD said:

نعم ، أعتقد أن البحث في هذا الموقع يمكن أن يساعدك في الحصول على أفضل الفنادق على أقل تقدير. يوجد الكثير من الفنادق الجيدة هناك وأعتقد أنه سيكون من السخف أن تفشل في الحصول على فندق في هذا الوقت أيضًا نظرًا لوجود العديد من الخيارات.

TRANSLATED:  Yes, I think searching this site can help you get the best hotels to say the least. There are a lot of good hotels out there and I think it would be silly to fail to get a hotel at this time too since there are so many options.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1