Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Emergency Government Authorized To Move Forward.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Iraq Emergency Government is authorized to move forward.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ: 

Article: "Head of Supreme Judicial Council - the Iraq Constitution authorizes the Emergency Government".  Major story on how the Emergency Government does indeed, have the power to move forward with all provisions.  Also: another article stated they have to start pumping currency into the market because of liquidity problems.

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...from the throat of the Goat...

MntGoat:

My sources in the CBI told me they planned the Project To Delete The Zeros in December 2021 but held off since the election issues they did not anticipate.  We all know the history of currency & the rates.  We all know the country was not nearly as wealthy as it is today. This tells me that they are very sincere about reinstating with a very high rate & watching it climb, thus the need to be very careful.  This was a good sign, not a bad sign. It may even come out as high as $4+.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, yendor said:

C'mon Goat, quit with the BS. Nobody is believing any of this.

Here's one you can believe in...

URGENT:  Al Zamili: "We will ask the government to send the 2022 Budget".  MAWAZINE News: First Deputy Senate of the House of Representatives Hakim Al Zamili announced the request to the government to send the 2022 Budget.  Deputy Parliament House Speaker Ahmed confirmed earlier that the Parliament is continuing it's work & performing it's legislative & oversight tasks & is awaiting sending the 2022 Budget.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ:  via PDK:

We don't even have news yet out of Iraq today as they were supposed to send their Budget over the next day or two.  I am told it's most likely Easter weekend for this thing to go...we know it's coming, guys.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ: 

Article: "Head of Supreme Judicial Council - the Iraq Constitution authorizes the Emergency Government".  Major story on how the Emergency Government does indeed, have the power to move forward with all provisions.  Also: another article stated they have to start pumping currency into the market because of liquidity problems.

I seem to recall Abadi doing an Iraqi version of our E.O. for an emergency govt. This would make sense,

Here is Hoping Marc Z is Zoro and not a Zero on this one

Also heard their disfunktional  Mr. potato has been put in the to be discarded bin.

Then Right into the dumpster. 

Hope they have garbage day during Ramadan. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 4/12/2022 at 3:20 PM, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...from the throat of the Goat...

MntGoat:

My sources in the CBI told me they planned the Project To Delete The Zeros in December 2021 but held off since the election issues they did not anticipate.  We all know the history of currency & the rates.  We all know the country was not nearly as wealthy as it is today. This tells me that they are very sincere about reinstating with a very high rate & watching it climb, thus the need to be very careful.  This was a good sign, not a bad sign. It may even come out as high as $4+.

Ron -Here you go just one on many- My sources in the CBI told me ??? sure they did ya like any of the guru's has sources at Iraq CBI. Or  this was good sign not bad sign it may come out as high as $4+  sure they will once the pigs grows winds & start flying. Come on now we know this is a bunch of bull cramp even from someone as you say is well educated in financial  bull cramp  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:30 PM, Luigi1 said:

On 4/13/2022 at 3:46 AM, Luigi1 said:

URGENT:  Al Zamili: "We will ask the government to send the 2022 Budget".

Just wonder what is iraq's definition of " EMERGENCY " and " URGENT "? what are the differences between both of them?

9 hours ago, edbeach said:

Ron -Here you go just one on many- My sources in the CBI told me ??? sure they did ya like any of the guru's has sources at Iraq CBI. Or  this was good sign not bad sign it may come out as high as $4+  sure they will once the pigs grows winds & start flying. Come on now we know this is a bunch of bull cramp even from someone as you say is well educated in financial  bull cramp  

IMO if they start talking numbers 4+ it means they would lop the three zeroes off the currency not the rate. So for every $1000 you had invested you would get $4000 in return. Hope I haven't waited this long for that.