Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Opinions @ 6:10 PM CDT - 4/11/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  I heard somebody saying, 'No Pimpy is wrong.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  There is plenty of money from the oil and that's how we're gonna get the rate change.'  If oil price plunges again, what do you think it's going to happen in Iraq?  Their economy is going to tank and they're going to be right back to square one struggling...They are making a lot of money right now but...there are a lot of factors taken into consideration before you can change the exchange rate...first things first they've got to get a government in there...

** Godlover  Article: "Parliamentary Investment: We will monitor the process of pumping currency into the market"  I have been racking my brain trying to figure out the logic to this article...it would not make sense to pump more 3 zero notes into the streets, especially when intel is stating they have been collecting the notes for several months. But what gets me is, as some seem to think it could be the NSCN's, that cannot be imo. After all, the NSCN's would be useless at the current program rate. Not to mention that the article seems to imply that this would be a solution (temporary?) until the budget is approved. Maybe they are referring to USD? I don't know. I did not expect an article like this, at this time...

** Deepwoodz Article: "Can the Al-Kazemi government send the 2022 budget to Parliament? The constitution is clear. There is nothing in it to suggest a weak government or a caretaker government that can’t perform like normal. Anyone can read it for themselves.

** Frank26  Article: "Parliamentary Investment: We will monitor the process of pumping currency into the market"  THEY NEED SOME LIQUIDITY UNTIL THEY RELEASE THE NEW CURRENCY AND THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE… IT IS THE DELAYS THAT CAUSED THIS. THIS IS NOT THE NSCN’S THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT...

** RVAlready  I think the budget is going to parliament this week. As parliament already promised to give the people the RV as a first priority, I expect the budget with the RV to pass. I don't know where he heard that "parliament already promised to give the people the RV as a first priority"...wishful thinking I presume..! I know there are many in Parliament who would like to see an increase in value, but his statement stretches things quite a bit, because there are also many who don't want an increase as well..! :salute:RON

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Maybe they are referring to USD? I don't know.

Same thing I am wondering. Maybe the virus of inflation has spread from the good ol’ US dollar to Iraq. Let’s just pump millions more into the system. 🙄

What they should be doing (and I hope they are planning to do) is ditch the dollar and use their own currency revalued to provide purchasing power and go international to reflect their real position as a rich nation amidst the Middle East honchos (Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi’s, etc.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

@ronscarpa

RVAlready  I think the budget is going to parliament this week. As parliament already promised to give the people the RV as a first priority, I expect the budget with the RV to pass. I don't know where he heard that "parliament already promised to give the people the RV as a first priority"...wishful thinking I presume..! I know there are many in Parliament who would like to see an increase in value, but his statement stretches things quite a bit, because there are also many who don't want an increase as well..! :salute:RON

I don't know where the article is but didn't Sadr say something of this nature the first part of the year???  But yes I'd like to know where he heard this too...

Thanks for ALL you do!! 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1