Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Covid Vaccinations Have Saved 2.2 Million US Lives

23 minutes ago, caddieman said:

OAN………and you think MSM is fake news!😂😂😂

Oh Wow, CNBC posted the article from OAN, you may be on to something. :lol:

https://cbnc.com/pfizer-tries-to-hide-2-4k-full-time-hires-handling-vax-injuries/

Do you think Monoclonal Antibodies is an effective treatment for Covid?

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 9:52 AM, coorslite21 said:

VP Harris despite 2 shots...2 boosters comes down with covid.....

The purpose of a vaccine is to prevent the individual from getting the disease!

CL 

https://www.axios.com/harris-tests-positive-covid-a3953375-2285-4789-bf7a-3edd035089d2.html

I have to disagree. The purpose of the vaccine is to prevent a bad outcome and keep you out of the hospital. It has been highly effective seen  how 90% of those admitted to the hospital are unvaccinated. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I have to disagree. The purpose of the vaccine is to prevent a bad outcome and keep you out of the hospital. It has been highly effective seen  how 90% of those admitted to the hospital are unvaccinated. 

And I have to disagree with you, Caddieman.  My son's friend's parents both took the vaccine and booster.  Soon after, they got Covid.  Landed in the hospital, were put on ventilators and died horrible deaths, within a week of each other.  I'm going to guess these people were in their late 60's, or early 70's.  Neither of them had any previous conditions that would hasten their deaths.  The family was devastated, losing both parents at once.  This happened about 6 months ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

And I have to disagree with you, Caddieman.  My son's friend's parents both took the vaccine and booster.  Soon after, they got Covid.  Landed in the hospital, were put on ventilators and died horrible deaths, within a week of each other.  I'm going to guess these people were in their late 60's, or early 70's.  Neither of them had any previous conditions that would hasten their deaths.  The family was devastated, losing both parents at once.  This happened about 6 months ago.

Very very sorry to hear that. Nothing is 100% Covid does unfortunately take people who are fully vaccinated it happens. But it’s rare. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/11/2022 at 8:23 PM, caddieman said:

You believe what you believe and I support system" rel="">support that 100%. And I will be getting my 4th shot in June. I haven’t had Covid once. Now there are many who haven’t had the Covid shot here that have Covid not once but twice. They have all had a good out come thank GOD! Me I will stick with the science. As a son of a Doctor and that is the direction I lean. Covid shot is not for everyone but you can’t dispute the fact they have saved lives! 

The vaccine have helped and killed some people, but this article didn't mention the other side of the story. 

The problem is that this vaccine may have saved people but they never informed us immediate and future side effects. There were alternatives that were much saferBut they basically illegalized it. They have lied so much that I don’t believe them anymore. They said the vaccine was safe and if they’d studied it and it was not experimental then they must’ve known about all the deaths that would cause but yet they didn’t inform us. If you truly believe these people you have a mental disorder.

this is a free country and if I choose not to get the vaccine that should be my option. If the people that got the vaccine are safe then why must I take it why am I such a threat to others that are vaccinated. Please don’t answer any of my questions as I know the answers. Any liar trying to convince me to do something, I will do the opposite.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Originally it was said, Get the vaccination and you won't get CV-19. Now they are telling us to get the vaccinations and it will be better when you do get the virus.

How about not get the vaccines, and all the side effects and just use a proven cure( Hydroxy and Ivermectin, Monoclonal antibodies) and have natural immunity. 

But no, Moderna now wants the FDA to approve shots for kids. They want to line Fauci's retirement account I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 6