Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan 2022 - April 1 to May 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Hey, @Adam Montana, could you please add a 'debbie downer' button to our list of responses.  Maybe if certain members saw how many they got, it would create an attitude adjustment.  Just a thought.

It wouldn't adjust my attitude, I am not 12 yrs old... I dont care what anybody thinks of my post. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

It wouldn't adjust my attitude, I am not 12 yrs old... I dont care what anybody thinks of my post. 

I didn't have you in mind, but if the shoe fits lol.  P.S. your response is what I would expect from a 12 year old.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

I didn't have you in mind, but if the shoe fits lol.  P.S. your response is what I would expect from a 12 year old.

If you care about what anyone thinks about your opinion on this. Well you sound like a 7th grade little girl trying to get approval from the cool kids. Live your life have your opinion and if it doesn't make others feel warm and fuzzy (so be it).  But if you get all warm and fuzzy by getting a smiley face after your post, and this makes you happy, (so be it). Me I am an adult and have my own opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers sets the Eid Al-Fitr holiday

The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers sets the Eid Al-Fitr holiday
The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers

Mubasher: The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers revealed today, Wednesday, the blessed Eid Al-Fitr holiday.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said, in a statement, that next Sunday, corresponding to May 1, 2022, is an official holiday. On the occasion of International Labor Day.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers added that the blessed Eid al-Fitr holiday begins on the same day (next Sunday), and ends on Thursday, May 5, 2022.

The Cabinet Secretariat pointed out that official working hours will resume in all government institutions, starting from Sunday, May 8, 2022.

• Upvote 4

• Time: 4/27/2022 11:03:19
  •  
  • Reading: 3,705 times
Cabinet Secretariat sets Eid al-Fitr and Labor Day holidays

{Local: Al Furat News} The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has set the period of the blessed Eid al-Fitr holiday and Labor Day.

And a statement from it, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated: "Sunday, corresponding to 5/1/2022, will be an official holiday, on the occasion of International Labor Day."

He added, "The blessed Eid Al-Fitr holiday also begins on the same day and ends on Thursday, corresponding to 5/5/2022, and official working hours will resume in all government institutions, on Sunday, corresponding to 5/8/2022."

• Upvote 1

• Time: 4/27/2022 15:55:45
  •  
  • Reading: 455 times
KRG announces Eid holiday

{Local: Al Furat News} The Kurdistan Regional Government announced today, Wednesday, the suspension of official working hours from the first of May until the fifth of the same month in all government departments and institutions on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr.

Government spokesman Jotiar Adel said in a statement that on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, from Sunday, the first of May, until the fifth of the same month, it will be an official holiday in all departments and institutions in the Kurdistan Regional Government.

He added that work will resume on the eighth of next May.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers had decided earlier today to suspend official working hours during the next week on the occasion of the Labor Day and Eid al-Fitr.

The General Secretariat stated in a statement that Sunday, 5/1/2022, will be an official holiday, on the occasion of International Labor Day.

The Eid al-Fitr holiday begins on the same day and ends on Thursday, corresponding to 5/5/2022, and official working hours in all government institutions will resume on Sunday, corresponding to 5/8/2022, according to the statement.

• Upvote 2

Khamenei's office expects the first day of Eid al-Fitr

Baghdad - people   

The office of Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has set today, Wednesday, the first day of Eid al-Fitr.  

The office said in a statement seen by "Nass" (April 27, 2022), that "next Monday is expected to be the first day of Eid al-Fitr."  

The office of the supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, expected the sighting of the crescent on Monday evening, so that next Tuesday would be the first day of Eid al-Fitr.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/10/2022 at 1:33 PM, Engine1 said:

If it doesn't RV before Ramadan, it wont happen during Ramadan... so it will happen after Ramadan.... heard this a lot in the years I have been in this forum well every year...But if you look at it this way, after Ramadan is still before Ramadan just many more days before the next Ramadan, or you could look at it this way, before Ramadan is still after Ramadan just after the last Ramadan which is before the next Ramadan.  But come on like I have said this bs about Ramadan comes out every year.  

😀I believe you nailed it to Exactly WHEN It Happens!!!! 😀 Nice job !!!

LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

The office of Imam al-Sistani expects to see the crescent of the month of Shawwal tomorrow evening, and Tuesday will be the first day of Eid al-Fitr

{Local: Al Furat News} The office of the Supreme Religious Reference, Grand Ayatollah Imam Ali al-Sistani, expects to see the crescent of the month of Shawwal tomorrow evening, Monday, and Tuesday will be the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

And it was stated in the schedule of crescent moon timings for the month of Shawwal for the year 1443 AH, corresponding to the year 2022 AD, published on the website of the office of the supreme reference in Najaf, that it is expected that the crescent of the month of Shawwal will be seen on the evening of Monday, 30 Ramadan / corresponding to 05/02/2022, on the horizon of the city of Najaf. “At sunset at the sixth hour and forty-three minutes, and the table shows that the percentage of the illuminated portion of the crescent is from it by analogy, the disk reaches it 2.45 percent, and in this case it is expected that the crescent will be seen clearly and very high.”

It is also expected that the crescent will be on last night, on Sunday, in the skyline of the city of Najaf, at sunset, at six forty-two minutes in the evening, and in this case, it is not expected to be able to see the crescent with the naked eye.

Thus, the first day of Eid al-Fitr for the year 1443 AH will be on Tuesday 03/5/2022 in Iraq and the Middle East.

As for Europe, the astronomical centers expected the possibility of seeing the crescent of the month of Shawwal on the evening of Monday, 05/2/2022, and with this, God willing, it will be on Tuesday, 03/05/2022, the first day of the month of Shawwal.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Time: 04/30/2022 18:30:06
  •  
  • Reading: 1,859 times
The Sunni Endowment announces Monday the first day of Eid al-Fitr

{Local: Al Furat News} The Sunni Endowment in Iraq announced, on Saturday, that the day after tomorrow, Monday, is the first day of Eid Al Fitr.

And the endowment stated in a statement, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, that "the legitimate vision of the crescent of the month of Shawwal has not been proven today, and therefore Sunday is considered a complement to the month of Ramadan and Monday is the first day of Eid."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Time: 05/01/2022 11:40:03
  •  
  • Reading: 494 times
Al-Kazemi receives congratulations from Sisi on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received, on Sunday, congratulations from Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr.

And his media office stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “the latter received today, Sunday, a phone call from the President of the Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, in which he offered congratulations to Al-Kazemi on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, and expressed his wishes for the Iraqi people for further progress and prosperity.” ".

While Al-Kazemi thanked the Egyptian president for the call, and exchanged his congratulations on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, praying to the Almighty God to bring it back to the Egyptian people in Yemen and blessings and perpetuity of elevation and prosperity, and for the Arab and Islamic nations with goodness and delights.

• Upvote 3

Al-Kazemi congratulates Iraqis on Eid Al-Fitr

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi congratulated the Iraqis, the Islamic world and humanity on Eid Al-Fitr.  

Al-Kazemi stated in a blog post, followed by "Nas" (1 May 2022), "Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak to all Iraqis, the Islamic world and humanity."  

Al-Kazemi added, "May God protect Iraq and perpetuate peace and tranquility in our cities and gather the hearts of our people to love the homeland and strive to build and reconstruct it and protect its capabilities."  

And Al-Kazemi concluded, "Every year, the good and loyal Iraqis throughout the country are fine and honorable."  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Then what are you waiting for?? Just get it done. Come on no more long holidays , delays , and bickering. and Just form a new government and choose a new president and a new PM. And, after that you should  know what you should do with your currency. We are waiting and waiting and waiting.

• Upvote 2

An expert points out four points for the economics of Eid in Iraq

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the economist, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, pointed out four points to the economics of Eid in Iraq.  

Al-Marsoumi stated in a blog post, seen by "Nass" (May 2, 2022), that "some change in economic activities can be monitored during Eid al-Fitr, as follows:  

First: A clear weakness in the wholesale and retail trade and real estate activities.  

Second: A revival in tourism and hotel activities, internal and external transport, places of entertainment, entertainment and restaurants.  

Third: a significant increase in family consumption spending that families may suffer in the post-Eid period.  

Fourth: Oil extraction and marketing may be the only activity that has nothing to do with Eid, as the flow of crude oil continues to the markets so that Iraqis can enjoy the blessing of Eid. However, we often forget to congratulate the oil workers on the days of Eid. Eid Mubarak to you and may God prolong the life of oil.  

• Upvote 2

242496285_4694176960614294_4076059114411

Earth News/ The United Nations mission "UNAMI" extended today, Monday, its congratulations on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr, while calling for an urgent end to the political stalemate.

In a statement received by Earth News, the mission said, "We extend our best wishes to you and your loved ones on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr. On this blessed holiday, we stress the importance of overcoming the political stalemate for the benefit of all Iraqis."
"As significant domestic weaknesses are exacerbated by the ongoing effects of the pandemic and global geopolitical tensions, a sincere collective will to resolve political differences must now prevail in order for the country to move forward and meet the needs of its citizens," she added.
And she continued, "While the United Nations remains a partner for all Iraqis, we urge political leaders in Iraq to assume their responsibilities, expedite the government formation process, observe constitutional timeframes, and thus agree - without further delay - on a government capable, in a fast and decisive manner, to address Iraq's long list of outstanding local priorities.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Pictures .. The crescent of Eid al-Fitr in the sky of Baghdad

Baghdad - people   

The crescent of Eid al-Fitr appeared in the capital, Baghdad, clearly, according to what citizens said, and pictures taken by the "Nass" correspondent showed it.   

Today, Monday, most Arab and Islamic countries announced the first day of Eid al-Fitr.   

The date of Eid al-Fitr is determined by sighting the crescent, according to the Islamic lunar calendar.    

The Sunni Endowment in Iraq, the Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain announced that Monday is the first day of Eid al-Fitr.   

me_ga.php?id=36044me_ga.php?id=36042me_ga.php?id=36043me_ga.php?id=36044