Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:35 PM MDT - 4/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Godlover  Article: "The Federal Court rejects the lawsuit filed regarding raising the dollar exchange rate"  This article isn't good or bad imo.   We know that the CBI is in control of the rate, after the government formation of course. This article only states the obvious that the courts don't have the authority, & it does not tell us the direction the CBI will go. The 2022 budget opening will reveal that.

** BGG   So why, exactly, do things not look good for us.? [Asked rhetorically?]   1) Never in the history of this investment has there been as much open conversation about their currency value and monetary policy as there has been for the last six months (or year).  2) Iraq has a caretaker government in place – there is no crisis.  3) Their recent elections show a distinct bias towards removing corruption – they want reforms, BIG TIME. [Post 1 of 2]

** BGG   4) Maliki is as close as he as ever been to having his crooked influence jerked up by the roots and removed – entirely.  5) If anyone doubts Sadr’s resolve and true intentions regarding “reforms” – He’s had nearly a decade on the sidelines to “stew on it” (where Maliki’s crooked dealings put him in the first place).  If true reforms are what we are after – why is any of this bad for this investment? [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

I have seen Muqtada Sadr in action in 2004 through 2007 in Ahn Najaf Iraq.  He get things done, makes decisions, and takes action, however, sometimes he seemed a bit "explosive!"  if you know what I mean.  Regardless....His Shia faction was oppressed for years by the Bath party and all Muqtada wanted was to help his people.  NOW, he gets the chance!!  IMO, as the most interesting man in the world!  

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

After re-reading my post I realized that I painted Sadr as this nice guy.....l;He was not a nice guy in fact while I was in Iraq 2004-2007 He declared war on the US and he and his Mahdi Army were hunted by the US Forces.  Everything else I said about he wanting to help people is true.  He did not want to help the Americans...Just sayin!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1