Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Amiri: We have information confirming the continued intervention of Britain in Iraq

yota691

Al-Amiri: We have information confirming the continued intervention of Britain in Iraq

Tehran, April 3, IRNA - The head of the Iraqi "Al-Fateh" coalition and the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization "Hadi Al-Amiri" informed the British ambassador to Iraq of information confirming the continued interference in the Iraqi political situation.

Al-Amiri's media office said, in a statement received by IRNA, that the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri received in his office the British ambassador to Iraq, Mark Barison Richardson.

Al-Amiri told the British ambassador, "We have information from foreign intelligence agencies that confirm your continued interference in the political situation. We believe that the stability of Iraq is the stability of the region, and everyone must address the political blockage for the sake of stability in the region."

He pointed out: "The political process since 2003 until today was built on three main pillars: agreement, partnership and balance."

Al-Amiri explained: "We seek a Shiite-Shiite understanding, and certainly this will lead to a Kurdish-Kurdish understanding and end the division in the Kurdish house, and the framework will not give up on forming the largest bloc that preserves the right of the Shiite component in the government and agree on the prime ministerial candidate."

finished**3269

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, Britain and everyone else wants Iraq to revalue but Iran doesn’t is what it seems like.  Trump and others would make rockstars out of all the demonic dictator States but they refuse it because it involves a blessing, good thing.  All things Satanic involve only curses, bad things.  So, when this does happen it will be a God breakthrough miracle.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Iran knows that any RV/RI gets the US paid and makes Iraq so much stronger than Iran. As the currency is being used as a war debt repayment scheme, instead of a Marshall plan-type rebuilding loan, like the one used to rebuild post-WW2 in Europe. I think that was the mechanism 'George the Younger-Bush's' administration created to pay for the war/dethroning of Saddam Hussein. Great way to create indirect billing and prevent the Maliki-type robbers running off with the loan money!?

... Now, I read this out aloud, I am off to look for some articles, but I do remember stories about military cargo planes being filled with Iraqi dinar and being shipped to the US when the new Iraqi currency was instituted. That was the down payment. The RV makes the debt paid in full with ongoing influence.

Could it be possible that the dinar would become a petro-currency in the ME as in reality it would be partly-owned by the US. That would be much better for global trade than using the Yuan or Ruble! And, it could mitigate the 'colonial' use of the petro-dollar, especially, if the US is a big shareholder in the Iraqi currency. 

Maybe, I made this all up and I am just straight tripping!? I have been on this site waaaay too long!  😆

Go RV!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1