Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Elect A President By The 6th Or Be Dissolved.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Parliament has one more last ditch chance to elect a president.

They meet on Tuesday the 5th...the 6th is the deadline.

It may come down to another new election.

This could mean another year's delay or wasted.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Pimpy:

Article: "The Iraq Prime Ministers fail for a third time to elect a new president."  Iraq Federal Courts have given the legislators until April 6th to choose a new president.    Quote: "If the deadlines were missed, we could reach a point where new elections are decided to break the deadlock."  Do they have the ability to pull this off, to go ahead & dissolve the Parliament & start new elections?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

...all stays as is.....

With the exception at the minimum ; The Maliki and Iranian backed groups will gain back the Parliamentary seats that they lost in the last/recent election and thus restructure the Parliamentary majority in the Iranian's favor.

Political corruption and payoffs in favor of the Iranian Extremist's are in play.

This is what the Iranians Extremist's want and are paying for ...............

In my opinion; Iraq will go back to 2003 with the Maliki / Iranian political structure ........

Just sayin' and I hope that I'm wrong (and will it admit if so).

Semper Fi:salute:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Hotcurl said:

With the exception at the minimum ; The Maliki and Iranian backed groups will gain back the Parliamentary seats that they lost in the last/recent election and thus restructure the Parliamentary majority in the Iranian's favor.

Political corruption and payoffs in favor of the Iranian Extremist's are in play.

In my opinion; Iraq will go back to 2003 with the Maliki / Iranian political structure ........

Thanks.....had not looked it it that way.... 

As I have stated.....I am quite ignorant on "all things Iraq"

You've made an excellent point...     CL 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Starting to look like that way, it's too bad Iran wasn't dealt with when Trump was in power.  If he had we would be very close to a raise in value .

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, HowieC said:

Exactly what Maliki wants is to push for after the 6th and have Iranian backed Saleh stay in office.

Iran & it's proxy, Maliki are anti-RV RI.  If elections are redone & Maliki gets installed by Iran, the RV is dead in the water.

CBI will be forced to go back to currency auctions & all the proceeds will go to Iran.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Pow! 2

breaking development...Iran will not accept the elected government...

Sandy Ingram:

The clergy won many Parliamentary seats, says he will back down for 40 days in order to give Parliament time to build an Iraq government.  The story comes from ABC News.  The theory behind the political boycott are the Iranian backed politicians do not approve of the Kurdistan candidates for President & Prime Minister.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...

Iraq News:

The failure of the two Parliament sessions casts a heavy shadow on the political scene, Wahhab said.  Politicians & observers believe that the result of the last session was not satisfactory for all blocs & alliances & for all parties, even small blocs approach stubbornness in settling conditions that are almost impossible to join camps.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1