Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Amiri: America Is Using The Dollar As A Weapon To Starve Peoples

yota691

msg-692155584-105351.jpg?v=1648894428

Earth News/ Head of Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri confirmed today, Saturday, that America is using the dollar as a weapon to starve and subjugate peoples, calling on the government to protect the local product.

Al-Amiri said in a speech during the Soft Power Conference and its impact on the Iraqi economy, which was followed by the Earth News Agency, that “America uses the dollar as a weapon to starve and subjugate peoples,” stressing the need to “go to the scientific research method to solve problems.”

Al-Amiri added that "food security has become a threat to the world, especially after the Russian-Ukrainian war," stressing the importance of "a series of measures to protect the national product."

Al-Amiri continued, "The farmer suffers from weak government support, and measures must be taken to support farmers and protect the national product."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

Earth News/ Head of Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri confirmed today, Saturday, that America is using the dollar as a weapon to starve and subjugate peoples, calling on the government to protect the local product.

Al-Amiri said in a speech during the Soft Power Conference and its impact on the Iraqi economy, which was followed by the Earth News Agency, that “America uses the dollar as a weapon to starve and subjugate peoples,” stressing the need to “go to the scientific research method to solve problems.”

Al-Amiri added that "food security has become a threat to the world, especially after the Russian-Ukrainian war," stressing the importance of "a series of measures to protect the national product."

Al-Amiri continued, "The farmer suffers from weak government support system" rel="">support, and measures must be taken to support system" rel="">support farmers and protect the national product."

And this why Iraq is not going anywhere because they have all of Iran's goons in power in the GOI.  Ameri, Malaki and probably 65% of the GOI are allegiant to their Iranian masters.

• Pow! 3

13 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

And this why Iraq is not going anywhere because they have all of Iran's goons in power in the GOI.  Ameri, Malaki and probably 65% of the GOI are allegiant to their Iranian masters.

I'm afraid your right on.

But I must digress....I believe it's dwindeling.

After all this time it seems like there's more cards on the table...AND a sovereign nation  ( if they can enforce that ). Not to mention Sadr...never liked or trusted Him. But it seems He's for the people and has a lot of power. He also has a big time grudge against Maliki...and the Kurds aligned with Him.

I'll stop there...but there's a lot more that we haven't seen in years. 

It's well worth being positive about and going for the under dog...The positive facts are definitely there.  We're finally seeing a shot at this thing.

JMHO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, HowieC said:

I'm afraid your right on.

But I must digress....I believe it's dwindeling.

After all this time it seems like there's more cards on the table...AND a sovereign nation  ( if they can enforce that ). Not to mention Sadr...never liked or trusted Him. But it seems He's for the people and has a lot of power. He also has a big time grudge against Maliki...and the Kurds aligned with Him.

I'll stop there...but there's a lot more that we haven't seen in years. 

It's well worth being positive about and going for the under dog...The positive facts are definitely there.  We're finally seeing a shot at this thing.

JMHO

Yep I agree Howie, also there has to be a reason on to why they paid Kuwait off early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Al-Amiri continued, "The farmer suffers from weak government support system" rel="">support, and measures must be taken to support system" rel="">support farmers and protect the national product."

Maybe this article is about switching to Chinese currency. I agree, America uses currency to control people, extend their power. So does everyone in the world. The American dollar is the de facto world currency. The American elite, both Republican and Democrat, use the dollar to control or influence the world. Obvious to anyone at this point. The war in Ukraine is a fight over currency control, which is tied to American military and economic power, dominating the world. The Petro-dollar.

I think Trump was right all along: Russia should be part of NATO. When the American elites support a proxy war against Russia, this undermines the food security of much of the world. The middle east depends on that food. Biden is turning much of the world against America, because he is pushing a war that threatens the food of millions of ordinary moms and dads, all around the world, who depend on Russian and Ukraine food. That's making enemies for America, in a hurry. Crazy.

Under Trump, all this insane bs would have been avoided. Russia would be part of NATO. Even Obama was smart enough, under his watch, he let Crimea go, to the Russians. Because he knew the obvious: Russia has very limited access to the oceans. The Black Sea is the only warm water port the Russians have, to move their goods. Obama smartly let them have Crimea. Not worth fighting over. Ukraine is the same.

Ukraine is next door to Russia. Very similar to the Canada-America relationship: Similar countries, share a border, similar culture, heavy economic ties, history ties, basically cousins. No one in their right mind would support Canada turning against America. No one in their right mind supports Ukraine turning against Russia. Joe Biden is crazy. Ukraine is not worth fighting over. It is Russia's Canada.

They mentioned food security in the article. Ukraine is the bread basket of much of the world, so is Russia. This includes the middle east. Joe Biden is turning the middle east against America, even more, by threatening their food supply. Insane. Iraq can't feed itself. They want to avoid using the American dollar, but really can't fully do that yet. Maybe they will test the waters, start buying some things in Chinese currency, to value their oil. I don't understand this in depth, but that's what my instinct says.

That's my two cents rant of the day. :twocents:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

You poor ignorant fool, instead of being a part of Iran try going to Kuwait. 
That country could care less about the American dollar. 
Here’s a thought, try using your own country’s currency like most of the world does and you won’t have to worry about the American dollar…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

2022-04-04 09:08

Shafaq News/ The leader of the "Al-Fateh" coalition, Hadi Al-Amiri, attributed, on Saturday, the reasons for the transformation of the economy in Iraq to "monist or rentier" to not keeping pace with scientific methods in improving the reality of this sector, warning at the same time against repeating what he called "judgements, and errors" that led to the deterioration of the country's economy.

Al-Amiri said in a speech during the “Soft Power and its Impact on Iraq” conference, which was held today in the capital, Baghdad, that “the real reasons that made us a unilateral economy, with great regret or rentierism, as expressed, is our failure to follow scientific methods to reach solutions to these problems.”

He added, "Today, we have no choice, frankly. We worked hard and erred, and this is enough. What is required at the present time is that we resort to the practical research method to reach solutions to many problems, including food security."

Iraq's economy is characterized as a rentier consumer economy that depends entirely on the proceeds of selling oil, which is the main source of the country's general budget.

And the Iraqi state’s continuation of relying on oil as the only source of the general budget makes Iraq at risk of global crises that occur from time to time due to the impact of oil on it, which makes Iraq turn every time to cover the deficit through borrowing from abroad or inside, which thus indicates the inability to manage Effectively state funds, and the inability to find alternative financing solutions.