Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A 'scandal' during a Biden conference...a scrap of paper that 'cheats', including questions and answers!

A 'scandal' during a Biden conference...a scrap of paper that 'cheats', including questions and answers!

Baghdad - people  

Social media pioneers circulated a picture of US President Joe Biden, holding a piece of paper in his hand, in which he wrote "questions and answers" about his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.  

Activists circulated an enlarged image of what was written on the slip of paper, in which he wrote: “Hard questions and answers about Putin.. 1- If you are not promoting regime change, what do you mean? Can you clarify? .. - I was expressing the moral anger I felt towards this man’s actions - I didn't change the policies..."  

US President Joe Biden had confirmed that he did not back down from his statements that Russian President Vladimir Putin cannot stay in power, saying: "I will not back down from anything," stressing that he was not expressing a change in policy, but he was expressing his opinion. Based on his feelings since that day.  

"I just came from (at) these families," he said, referring to Ukrainian refugees in Warsaw.  

"I wasn't at that time or wasn't expressing a change in policy," he added.  

"I don't apologize for that," the US president said. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Baghdad - people  

Social media pioneers circulated a picture of US President Joe Biden, holding a piece of paper in his hand, in which he wrote "questions and answers" about his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.  

Activists circulated an enlarged image of what was written on the slip of paper, in which he wrote: “Hard questions and answers about Putin.. 1- If you are not promoting regime change, what do you mean? Can you clarify? .. - I was expressing the moral anger I felt towards this man’s actions - I didn't change the policies..."  

US President Joe Biden had confirmed that he did not back down from his statements that Russian President Vladimir Putin cannot stay in power, saying: "I will not back down from anything," stressing that he was not expressing a change in policy, but he was expressing his opinion. Based on his feelings since that day.  

"I just came from (at) these families," he said, referring to Ukrainian refugees in Warsaw.  

"I wasn't at that time or wasn't expressing a change in policy," he added.  

"I don't apologize for that," the US president said. 

Amazing, how there are some that, still, support this, has been! Trump isn't having to do nothing but let them dig their own hole!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Yep, this is what we "supposedly" elected to run the greatest country on the planet. What a DISGRACE! Now wonder the world is laughing at us. It would be funny if it were not so dangerous. But HEY, we don't have to put up with those offensive mean tweets, Phew, what a relief. Thanks to all the mentally ill Rats who voted for this fool. Must Really LOVE your country!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3