Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 3/31/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat  Article:  KURDISTAN REGION IS ABOUT TO ENTER THE GLOBAL ENERGY MAP IN LIGHT OF THE CHANGES TAKING PLACE IN THE REGION AND THE WORLD AT LARGE."  QUOTE: "...the Kurdistan region can provide the entire world with energy, not only Europe , stressing the quest to develop the gas and oil sector..."  I don’t know about you but for me this is HUGE….WOW..!!! :twothumbs:

*** Pimpy  Article: "Financial Control reveals to / Magazine News/ important information regarding exchange rate"  Yes they're still talking about it [The exchange rate]...The rumor is if they change the exchange rate that will somehow bankrupt the Central Bank?  Oil prices are higher than ever.  There's a surplus of money coming into Iraq .  Their foreign reserves build ups so high and they're saying a slight change to the exchange rate would somehow bankrupt the country?  That's interesting..[Post 1 of 2].

*** Pimpy   Article Quote: "The bankruptcy of the Iraqi Central Bank is incorrect...Bankruptcy is unlikely." That's what I thought...They're saying there's no threat of a bankruptcy.  At the same time you can tell they have no interest in changing the exchange rate at the moment.  Again, that doesn't mean it's not going to happen..[Post 2 of 2].

*** Godlover  [Question: [In your opinion, what is next? I agree they more than likely won't dissolve because they don't follow any laws; imo. So once the 6th comes and goes...can they just stay in limbo? ]  There is no such thing as a deadline with Iraq . What is next, is eventually they will elect the POR & PM & cabinet...period, at some point. We just wait. I would be pleasantly surprised if they elected a POR by April 6th & they very well could.

*** Clare  Article: "The Iraqi government reduces the official working hours during the month of Ramadan".  IN PRINT...THEY STILL WORK DURING RAMADAN. imo

*** Militiaman ...The CBI could do as they have in the past, change the rate when they are ready. They have the FM [Finance Minister ?] on board, they even have the politicians all on board based off many articles on the matter.  So, it is not like there is going to be any 'hold on a minute.. I didn't want purchasing power... You can't change the rate until all of us politicians sit in our respective seats.' lol...Security and stability and the settlement of differences has been sorted and has played out too. All imo a very good time we are in.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Happy ramadam!!! Everyone, I started my celebration off with  double bacon on my BLT! Tomorrow, I will have triple ham on my biscuit, egg, & cheese biscuit!!! Happy 15 years Ron ,13 years for goldwinger57  & 14 for myself! Another dead year for all of us! To bad for us and all the hurting people! Whats our next holiday? Im ready to roast a whole pig for the next holiday! Pork Chops for lunch Folks !!! Again happy ramadam!!!:cowboy2:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

same here buddy ,all you said, except i started dinar ride 2005 when my wife died cancer 39 years old, and i raised my kids alone,there grown and gone now, im 62 disabled living in a shack alone! ha! ha! God is good! hang on , reaping time will be here !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2022 at 2:25 AM, screwball said:

we have all the way to April 29th to see what they do, peeps should just relax until then, and even then as Russia moves to sell oil for ruble as from April the 1st using then the shift away from the Petro-dollar has started! Its only a matter of time!

After the 29th I am putting my dinar back on the top shelf.  Hopefully then the IMF will refresh the exchange rate to its real value.

• Pow! 1

Been saying for some time not going to happen this year. Lot of false hope here Screwball. If Maliki's group of Iranian puppets gets in you can forget it for next 20 years. I have had my dinar put away now for sometime now. You have to remember Nothing is going to happen until they form the government and pass these needed laws. Does not matter how much they make on the oil sales until laws & government formed. Of course the right kind of government not Maliki's kind.

In the meantime have a great weekend away from this stupid Iraq.

• Thanks 1