Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CIA Officer Openly Confesses To Rigging 2020 Election For Joe Biden

The globalists are so convinced they have won they are now coming out and openly bragging about lying to discredit Trump.

CIA Officer Openly Confesses To Rigging 2020 Election For Joe Biden And Says They Would Do It Again

https://en-volve.com/2022/03/28/bombshell-cia-officer-openly-confesses-to-rigging-2020-election-for-joe-biden-and-says-they-would-do-it-again/

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

The globalists are so convinced they have won they are now coming out and openly bragging about lying to discredit Trump.

CIA Officer Openly Confesses To Rigging 2020 Election For Joe Biden And Says They Would Do It Again

https://en-volve.com/2022/03/28/bombshell-cia-officer-openly-confesses-to-rigging-2020-election-for-joe-biden-and-says-they-would-do-it-again/

He forgot to add they were all in on the take and are all globalist’s and traitors to their country. They should be jailed and fined.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

He forgot to add they were all in on the take and are all globalist’s and traitors to their country. They should be jailed and fined.

It's so painful to see people who were just normal kids through High School, then get radicalized in college.

I've read their writings from before and after, and many pay homage to their hard left indoctrination by their "teachers".

Proudly declaring they "never saw the hate" when a white conservative gave them their first job and put up with their errors, or others, like the knee guy, who were raised by their white grandparents with love, security, and encouragement, then chose to hate the very people who gave them everything.

Anyone of color get instant recognition by just repeating the hate rhetoric.

Years ago, learning about The Holocaust, I wondered what it would have been like for the common sense German who opposed Hitler, the ones who managed to survive the Gestapo, watching as the insane hysteria took hold.

The main perpetrators were probably a lot like the ones who advocate for CRT, trans education for kindergarteners, or globalism, they are either well paid, or were a "nothing" until they took up a radical cause and found "celebrity" status.

I wonder now, how long will it take before every conservative is silenced and removed, one step at a time, until there are not enough left to make a difference?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

This CIA so called officer just admitted to treason, and others as well. Time to get the rope out don't you think?

We voted for conservatives to take care of these POS's and what are they doing? NOTHING! I got a bad feeling about all of this. 46 gets the boot from the 25'th Amendment and we are stuck with no brains cackling kamala and pisslosi, WTF do we do? War is coming in many ways, I fear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, wildeman said:

This CIA so called officer just admitted to treason, and others as well. Time to get the rope out don't you think?

We voted for conservatives to take care of these POS's and what are they doing? NOTHING! I got a bad feeling about all of this. 46 gets the boot from the 25'th Amendment and we are stuck with no brains cackling kamala and pisslosi, WTF do we do? War is coming in many ways, I fear. 

I think a big part of why impeachment hasn't already started is solely due to there is no adult standing in line for POTUS for several levels that is better than the piece of s*it there now. 

I've found myself hoping ocrap 2 hangs on, much to my shock and dismay, but now that he took a 2nd jab his term as POTUS may be brought to an "unfortunate" end.

At least, that's the one single hope I have of evidence of an even remotely competent mind somewhere in the elected GOP, because if that's not the reason for not starting impeachment proceedings already we are already further gone than I ever imagined.

• Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

On 3/30/2022 at 8:31 AM, divemaster5734 said:

It's so painful to see people who were just normal kids through High School, then get radicalized in college.

I've read their writings from before and after, and many pay homage to their hard left indoctrination by their "teachers".

Proudly declaring they "never saw the hate" when a white conservative gave them their first job and put up with their errors, or others, like the knee guy, who were raised by their white grandparents with love, security, and encouragement, then chose to hate the very people who gave them everything.

Anyone of color get instant recognition by just repeating the hate rhetoric.

Years ago, learning about The Holocaust, I wondered what it would have been like for the common sense German who opposed Hitler, the ones who managed to survive the Gestapo, watching as the insane hysteria took hold.

The main perpetrators were probably a lot like the ones who advocate for CRT, trans education for kindergarteners, or globalism, they are either well paid, or were a "nothing" until they took up a radical cause and found "celebrity" status.

I wonder now, how long will it take before every conservative is silenced and removed, one step at a time, until there are not enough left to make a difference?

Thanks DM, I appreciate your response and I know you’re a busy guy.
A quick little story about my nephew. We were raised to be conservative, but ultimately  by our own choice; my nephew went to a local college in San Diego and was doing a final paper and it was basically positive in regards to being conservative. His friends warned him, don’t do it you’ll get an F. He did it anyways and yes he did get an F. The teacher allowed him to redo his paper and he got a good grade. From there on out It progressively got worse through his 5 years of college. Leaning to the left more and more until he started taking a lot of classes regards to the left philosophy.
I can’t name them all now because I’m not really interested. I’ve learned the brainwashed brain cannot be unwashed very easily and almost nearly impossible.

He eventually became an extreme left and we the whole family had a very difficultTime talking with him. My rule was no politics or religion or sexual preferences, as it took over the conversation.

He is living their liberal life and has found a lot of Difficulties in the world we now live in. He now understand somewhat, and is now living our life that’s more centered and understands that our new president is a liar and thief. I don’t know if this will make him vote differently but it’s a start.

he is leaving the daily struggles of paying back his loans for his college looking for a job that actually will pay his bills and dealing with all the traffic and congestion due to all the illegals there in San Diego. 
he’s starting to question more and more about the politics he believed the pandemic Hillarious Obama Joe FBI, CIA and a lot of others. Feels like we’re getting our nephew back. He calls more often and argue very little now to not at all.  

Edited by jg1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, jg1 said:

Thanks DM, I appreciate your response and I know you’re a busy guy.
A quick little story about my nephew. We were raised to be conservative, but ultimately  by our own choice; my nephew went to a local college in San Diego and was doing a final paper and it was basically positive in regards to being conservative. His friends warned him, don’t do it you’ll get an F. He did it anyways and yes he did get an F. The teacher allowed him to redo his paper and he got a good grade. From there on out It progressively got worse through his 5 years of college. Leaning to the left more and more until he started taking a lot of classes regards to the left philosophy.
I can’t name them all now because I’m not really interested. I’ve learned the brainwashed brain cannot be unwashed very easily and almost nearly impossible.

He eventually became an extreme left and we the whole family had a very difficultTime talking with him. My rule was no politics or religion or sexual preferences, as it took over the conversation.

He is living their liberal life and has found a lot of Difficulties in the world we now live in. He now understand somewhat, and is now living our life that’s more centered and understands that our new president is a liar and thief. I don’t know if this will make him vote differently but it’s a start.

he is leaving the daily struggles of paying back his loans for his college looking for a job that actually will pay his bills and dealing with all the traffic and congestion due to all the illegals there in San Diego. 
he’s starting to question more and more about the politics he believed the pandemic Hillarious Obama Joe FBI, CIA and a lot of others. Feels like we’re getting our nephew back. He calls more often and argue very little now to not at all.  

I know your pain.

Before one of my sons went to college he was my SCUBA buddy, road and dirt bike buddy, hiking buddy, etc. 

We shared a lot of activities. I was an umpire for the league so I could spend time with both of my boys. 

Photographer for both their football teams.

Gave him one of my favorite street bikes so he could get plates from the state he went to school so he wouldn't get harassed by police.

He believed in God as Jesus Christ.

His biggest complaint was when I dropped hic or his brother off I always demanded a hug and told them I loved 'em, and he was embarrassed in front of the High School.

I was worried after visiting him during his second year when he announced God was a "good principle" and an effective support for "some people".

Almost killed myself paying tuition and the credit card I put in his name.

He hasn't spoken to me since the day he graduated.

No explanation, won't talk about it to anyone, not even his brother.

It's been six years now, he blocked my phone, we used to play World of Warcraft online after I divorced his mom, the three of us spent many hours chatting, questing, and raiding. He deleted me as a friend.

I realize he's heavily influenced by his mom, who's still angry I left, but the obvious major shift was his "higher" education.

I know how it is in school, so many professors are far more concerned about being the Alpha/Omega than curriculum, and the loudest activists are also the lowest performers, who then decide to find their fame in agenda.

I keep reminding myself that if a person is under 30 and not a democrat they have no heart, and if they're not a republican over 30 they don't have a brain.

The problem with him is he's an engineer, he gave into the "dark" side, and is as arrogant and elitist as any other engineer, which means he might admit he's wrong if the science proves, but for anything else it's a long shot.

He won't admit it to anyone, but I'm betting he's too scared to talk to me, because I have a science degree also, and he knows he might have to change his mind when presented with truth logic.

All you can do is pray for them. 

Wokism is spreading so fast mainly due to the governments deep pockets.

Companies feel like they have to embrace the whole dynamic if they expect to feed at that trough. 

I've talked to several who have had to at least pretend to be leftist at work just to be able to keep a low profile.

My friends still active military are forced to undergo continuous diversity training, they can't talk about a lot of it publicly or they face charges, and most of them have well over 15 years invested, they can't loose the pension they've spent their life working for.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better.

If America survives the next two years it will ONLY be through the Grace of God. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

I know your pain.

Before one of my sons went to college he was my SCUBA buddy, road and dirt bike buddy, hiking buddy, etc. 

We shared a lot of activities. I was an umpire for the league so I could spend time with both of my boys. 

Photographer for both their football teams.

Gave him one of my favorite street bikes so he could get plates from the state he went to school so he wouldn't get harassed by police.

He believed in God as Jesus Christ.

His biggest complaint was when I dropped hic or his brother off I always demanded a hug and told them I loved 'em, and he was embarrassed in front of the High School.

I was worried after visiting him during his second year when he announced God was a "good principle" and an effective support system" rel="">support for "some people".

Almost killed myself paying tuition and the credit card I put in his name.

He hasn't spoken to me since the day he graduated.

No explanation, won't talk about it to anyone, not even his brother.

It's been six years now, he blocked my phone, we used to play World of Warcraft online after I divorced his mom, the three of us spent many hours chatting, questing, and raiding. He deleted me as a friend.

I realize he's heavily influenced by his mom, who's still angry I left, but the obvious major shift was his "higher" education.

I know how it is in school, so many professors are far more concerned about being the Alpha/Omega than curriculum, and the loudest activists are also the lowest performers, who then decide to find their fame in agenda.

I keep reminding myself that if a person is under 30 and not a democrat they have no heart, and if they're not a republican over 30 they don't have a brain.

The problem with him is he's an engineer, he gave into the "dark" side, and is as arrogant and elitist as any other engineer, which means he might admit he's wrong if the science proves, but for anything else it's a long shot.

He won't admit it to anyone, but I'm betting he's too scared to talk to me, because I have a science degree also, and he knows he might have to change his mind when presented with truth logic.

All you can do is pray for them. 

Wokism is spreading so fast mainly due to the governments deep pockets.

Companies feel like they have to embrace the whole dynamic if they expect to feed at that trough. 

I've talked to several who have had to at least pretend to be leftist at work just to be able to keep a low profile.

My friends still active military are forced to undergo continuous diversity training, they can't talk about a lot of it publicly or they face charges, and most of them have well over 15 years invested, they can't loose the pension they've spent their life working for.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better.

If America survives the next two years it will ONLY be through the Grace of God. 

Thanks and I know you have not lost hope.

You should send him a letter, what can you loose. Tell him your there for him, you love him and sorry you did anything to hurt him. 
When your time is over on this earth, he will be the one with regrets and thats going to hurt more than anything. Arguing in front of the kids, if you did at all before the divorce and your wife wanting sympathy and expressing that to your kids could have flipped a switch in his mind to be angry with you. All you can do is, keep reminding him, about your true feelings and that you miss him and your in pain because of it. 
Please forgive me. Hang in there, he loves you no matter what! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2