Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump likely committed felony obstruction, federal judge rules

45 minutes ago, caddieman said:

The left doesn’t have to destroy him. Trump tweeted his way out of the White House last time. His praising of Putin and asking a murdering Dictator for help exposing his rival’s( for the second time) will more than do him in! He can’t help it. He loves him some DJT.

You amaze me Caddie…, the left and the Biden Boys Inc are actually destroying this country and you’re still talking about mean tweets ….Really ??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

15 minutes ago, Shelley said:

You amaze me Caddie…, the left and the Biden Boys Inc are actually destroying this country and you’re still talking about mean tweets ….Really ??

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. All I said was Trump is destroyed himself. And he is doing it again. All I can say is thank God Trump is not president now. Putin would have had his blessing to invade an kill Ukrainians at will. And Putin would have stoped there either. 

Gu54B4pc_x96.png

Meanwhile on Russian state TV: Host Evgeny Popov says it's time for the Russian people to call on Americans to change "the regime in the U.S." before its term expires "and to again help our partner Trump to become President."
Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. All I said was Trump is destroyed himself. And he is doing it again. All I can say is thank God Trump is not president now. Putin would have had his blessing to invade an kill Ukrainians at will. And Putin would have stoped there either. 

Really, Trump/Pence sent actual weapons and trained Ukrainian soldiers , where as Obama/ Biden sent blankets and night goggles .. get your facts straight , This time around Biden stalled everything for Ukraine even after him and his son made millions from them !!!! Talk about corruption !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

Really, Trump/Pence sent actual weapons and trained Ukrainian soldiers , where as Obama/ Biden sent blankets and night goggles .. get your facts straight , This time around Biden stalled everything for Ukraine even after him and his son made millions from them !!!! Talk about corruption !!!

Trump with held weapons from Ukrainians because he wanted them  to investigate Biden. Zelenskyy said no! He only sent them when it became public. Get your facts straight. Why does Trump want others to do his conspiracy theory investigating. He has now asked Russia twice. And Zelenskyy once. Trump eventually sent 200 million. Biden has sent over 1 billion!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Trump with held weapons from Ukrainians because he wanted them  to investigate Biden. Zelenskyy said no! He only sent them when it became public. Get your facts straight. Why does Trump want others to do his conspiracy theory investigating. He has now asked Russia twice. And Zelenskyy once. Trump eventually sent 200 million. Biden has sent over 1 billion!

Late ?? Were they under attack ?? Biden held everything up and sent everything as slowly as he walks and talks , they were being attacked

as you say your entitled to your opinion . 

I felt safer , richer and more fulfilled with loving my country when Trump was President mean tweets and all !!!

We don’t get mean tweets from Biden because he doesn’t know how to use technology and doesn’t even care about this country… he’s a dictator wanna be that’s always yelling at people and calling them names. 

Caddie what bothers you about Trump asking Zelenski to look into the Biden’s ?? Did you want the corruption of Biden inc to stay covered up ?  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

Showing hate…….LOL that’s rich!🤮

I'll be the first to defend you. This is NOT hate, it's much worse than that. 

Every single day I pray that God will revive his Church and reveal unto the world his true desire. 

And Every day I come here to see the blind leading the blind. Knowing that God is only prevented from exposing the truth because we simply refuse to even attempt to see the world as he himself sees it. 

"EXCEPT YE COME UNTO ME AS A LITTLE CHILD, YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ".

Stop trying to be grown up and start believing like a child. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Don’t waste your breath on Biden supporters you see how brainwashed they are,Biden and company are destroying our great country and they still blame trump,I’ve heard they have medicine for TDS but they rather get more booster shots

67B8CFAE-CF54-43BA-BB24-59378B52165E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10670183/FEC-FINES-Hillarious-Clinton-DNC-paying-firm-produced-Steele-dossier.html

image.thumb.png.02b1bad02d1adda05ce128df9253c920.png

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!   The only one who tried to destroy Trump was the hateful Hillarious and her seditious henchmen.  She is lucky she only got fined.  She belongs in jail.  

Care to talk about the above article, or the Special Investigation, the 2 bogus Impeachments, or the recent Inquiry into Trumps Tax records.  Accuse, Accuse, Accuse, but no indictments, OR FINES. 😄   I would like to hear your take on  Hunter’s  laptop and how it mysteriously disappeared while in the FBI’s possession.   I’m sure that is Trump’s fault too.  

caddieman, you need to stop because the more you post the more foolish you look.   We are not little naive Snowflakes that lap up every lie from the DNC, CNN, and MSNBC DNC mafia.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'll be the first to defend you. This is NOT hate, it's much worse than that. 

Every single day I pray that God will revive his Church and reveal unto the world his true desire. 

And Every day I come here to see the blind leading the blind. Knowing that God is only prevented from exposing the truth because we simply refuse to even attempt to see the world as he himself sees it. 

"EXCEPT YE COME UNTO ME AS A LITTLE CHILD, YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ".

Stop trying to be grown up and start believing like a child. 

I’m fine in my faith and my relationship with the lord God. Thanks for defending me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Shelley said:

Late ?? Were they under attack ?? Biden held everything up and sent everything as slowly as he walks and talks , they were being attacked

as you say your entitled to your opinion . 

I felt safer , richer and more fulfilled with loving my country when Trump was President mean tweets and all !!!

We don’t get mean tweets from Biden because he doesn’t know how to use technology and doesn’t even care about this country… he’s a dictator wanna be that’s always yelling at people and calling them names. 

Caddie what bothers you about Trump asking Zelenski to look into the Biden’s ?? Did you want the corruption of Biden inc to stay covered up ?  

Well first it’s unconstitutional to hold up aid to a foreign country voted on by congress. And to use that as leverage is borderline criminal. That’s just for starters. And let me get this right. You’re saying Biden is the dictator wanna be and calls people names compared to Trump? Shelley come on now! 

And Biden wasn’t late. And it’s really Congress that sends the aide

90 tons of U.S. military aid arrives in Ukraine as border tensions with Russia rise

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
Updated January 22, 202212:58 PM ET 

Continued tensions between Ukraine and Russia have led to the U.S. providing 90 tons of military aid that arrived in Ukraine, as roughly 100,000 Russian troops remain stationed along the border.

The shipment is part of the additional $200 million of "lethal aid" approved by President Biden in late December and includes ammunition for Ukraine's front-line defenders, the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv tweeted. Overall, the U.S. has provided $650 million in defense equipment and services to Ukraine in the past year — the most it has ever given that country, according to the State Department.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/22/1075064514/ukraine-lethal-aid-us-russia

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Don’t waste your breath on Biden supporters you see how brainwashed they are,Biden and company are destroying our great country and they still blame trump,I’ve heard they have medicine for TDS but they rather get more booster shots

67B8CFAE-CF54-43BA-BB24-59378B52165E.jpeg

Mama always said....

"You can't fix stupid"!

CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, jaybake said:

Oh, do you support system" rel="">support the demonrat party that supports the murdering of innocent unborn babies? Yea, you're fine with your faith. lol. How wonderful. lol

I’m totally against abortion. That’s why I wrote in John Kasich for President the first time. I had. No choice but to vote. For Biden the second time. I had seen enough of. DJT.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I’m fine in my faith and my relationship with the lord God. Thanks for defending me.

You shouldn't blame us for trying.  You're going the wrong way!

19 My brothers and sisters, if anyone among you strays from the truth and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that the one who has turned a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

17 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Rumor mill has Trump running for Congress to take Nancy’s position as Speaker

I don't think Trump has to run for Congress, The Republican's just need to have the majority of the house, then they select a New Speaker.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

45 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I don't think Trump has to run for Congress, The Republican's just need to have the majority of the house, then they select a New Speaker.  

I guess Caddie could become the Speaker.....😮

SUBSCRIBE

DONATE

Ballotpedia Logo

United States Speaker of the House

Portal:Legislative Branch
Features of Congress

Background
Federal Election Commission  Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee  National Republican Congressional Committee  Filing requirements for congressional candidates  Classes of United States Senators  Filling vacancies in Senate  Filling vacancies in House  President Pro Tempore of the Senate  United States Speaker of the House  Filibuster  Key votes  Vote-a-ramas  Parliamentarian  Christmas tree bill  Presidential addresses

Sessions
117th Congress
116th  115th  114th  113th  112th  111th  110th

Analysis
Lifetime voting records  Net worth of United States Senators and Representatives  Staff salaries of United States Senators and Representatives  National Journal vote ratings

The Speaker of the House of Representatives is the presiding officer elected by the members of the U.S. House.

The Speaker receives a higher salary than other members of Congress, earning $223,500 per year.[1]

Authority

The office was established in 1789 by Article I, Section 2 of the United States Constitution.

United States Constitution, Article I Section 2:

The House of Representatives shall chose their Speaker and other Officers...

The Constitution does not require that the speaker be an elected member of Congress, but no non-member has ever been elected to the office.[2]

Elections

When a Congress convenes for the first time, each major party conference or caucus nominates a candidate for Speaker. Members customarily elect the Speaker by roll call vote. A member usually votes for the candidate from his or her own party conference or caucus but can vote for anyone, whether that person has been nominated or not.[2]

To be elected, a candidate must receive an absolute majority of the votes cast—which may be less than a majority of the full House because of vacancies, absentee members, or members who vote "present." If no candidate receives the majority of votes, the roll call is repeated until a majority is reached and the Speaker is elected.[2]

Duties

The Speaker performs a number of functions, including:[2]

• Presides over the House
  • Administers the Oath of Office to House Members
  • Communicates with the President of the United States and the U.S. Senate
  • Leads his or her party conference or caucus
  • Chairs his or her party’s steering committee, which is involved in the selection of party members for standing committees
  • Nominates chairs and members of the Committee on Rules and the Committee on House Administration.

The Speaker also appoints:[2]

• Speakers pro tempore
  • The chair who presides over the Committee of the Whole House on the state of the Union
  • Members to House-Senate conference committees
  • A Member to the Committee on the Budget
  • Select committees
  • Certain House staff

The Speaker recognizes Members to speak on the House Floor or make motions during Floor proceedings. The Speaker makes many important rulings and decisions in the House. The Speaker may debate or vote, but typically only occasionally does so. The Speaker also serves as an ex officio member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

By statute, the Speaker is second in line, after the Vice President of the United States, to succeed the President.[2][3]

• Like 2