Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Will Smith really playing the role of CIA-contracted crisis actor to quickly change the global conversation from Biden’s “Russian regime change” fiasco?

WATCH! Will Smith smacks Chris
Rock HARD on stage at the Oscars
then drops F-bomb while threatening
him in front of worldwide audience

SOTN Editor’s Note: Before you watch this astonishing video, it’s important to understand that there’s been a mushrooming phenomenon throughout the Covid era. Folks who have been jabbed once, twice or three times with the highly toxic Covid injections are exhibiting spontaneous rage and explosive anger like never before.  For example, the number and intensity of road rage incidents in the highly vaccinated state of California have gone off the charts since the Covid Super Vaccination Agenda was implemented there.  We’re not making excuses for Will Smith’s incredibly violent behavior, just pointing out a new fact of life in vaccinated America.

On the other hand, as the title strongly suggests, everyone knows that every A-list actor in Hollywood is either a paid CIA agent or lifelong contractor or willing crisis actor willing to do what ever The Company requests of them. (The C.I.A. is well known as The Company in global intelligence circles.). What better way to dramatically change the main story on the Internet today about POTUS Imposter Joe Biden starting World War III.  European leaders were universally aghast that Biden would literally call for regime change in Russia right after calling Putin a “butcher”.  As far as we know Vladimir Putin is the democratically elected president of the Russian Federation; and, he has never worked in a butcher shop.

What’s the critical point here?  Like everything in Hollweird today, as well as throughout the CIA’s Mockingbird Media, this extremely bizarre event must have been staged.  Just take a close look at all the key elements—Will Smith laughing after the joke on wife Jada, then the camera captures Jada rolling her eyes at just the right time, the quick and easy access given to Smith to even approach Chris Rock, the dramatic entry of Smith onto the stage climaxing with the SMACK that will go down in TV history, followed by a full-throated tirade of threats and thunder that would earn any lesser thespian an Oscar for Best Actor.  Really, is there anything the NWO globalist cabal will not do, can not do, to fiercely protect their criminally installed Warmonger-in Chief?!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Oscars producer: Police were ready to arrest Will Smith after Chris Rock deal

Baghdad - people  

Academy Awards producer Will Packer said Thursday that police were prepared to arrest Will Smith after he slapped comedian Chris Rock during the Sunday night party .  

Packer was present at Rock's side when the police came to speak with the latter after the incident .  

Packer explained that Rock did not want things to reach this stage, adding that Rock's answer was " no " when the police explained to him his options and asked him if he wanted them to take any measure .  

announced Los Angeles police, on Sunday evening, that Rock refused to file a complaint against Smith, pointing out that no prosecution has been launched at this stage .  

Will Smith was angry and slapped on stage Chris Rock Shortly after the latter released a joke about his wife's shaved head Jayda Smith suffers from alopecia areata .  

The 53 -year- old actor and award-winningOscar award Best Actor for his role in “ King Richard ” Public apologies to Rock and the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences .  

On Wednesday, the Academy began looking into the " disciplinary measures to be taken " against Smith, and it is expected that it will hold a meeting on April 18 to take its decision .  

The academy confirmed that it asked Smith to leave the celebration after it happened, but he refused .  

Packer confirmed in his interview with " ABC " , that an excerpt was published and will be shown in full on Friday, that he did not speak to Smith .  

Rock spoke publicly about the incident for the first time on Wednesday night, shortly after he was taken to a theater in Boston for a performance .  

He said , " I am still comprehending what happened, and at a certain stage I will talk about the incident, and it will be serious and funny at the same time.

• Thanks 1

After the slap, Will Smith announces his resignation from the Academy Awards

Baghdad - people  

American actor Will Smith has decided to resign from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences "Oscar", after he slapped Chris Rock at the Academy Awards, Sunday.  

Smith issued a statement Friday, saying: "I have responded directly to the notice of the Academy's disciplinary hearing, and will fully accept all consequences of my conduct. My actions at the 94th Academy Awards were shocking, painful and unforgivable."   

"The list of people I've hurt is long and includes Chris, his family, many of my dearest friends and loved ones, all present and global audiences back home," Smith added.  

I have betrayed the trust of the Academy. I have denied the nominees and winners the opportunity to celebrate and celebrate their exceptional work. I am heartbroken. I want to refocus on those who deserve attention for their achievements and allow the Academy to return to the wonderful work it is doing to support creativity and art in cinema. Therefore, I am resigning from membership in the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and I will accept any other consequences the board deems appropriate.”   

The problem arose when Rock, during his presentation to the Oscars on Sunday, addressed the shaved head of Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith's wife, who suffers from alopecia areata, which causes hair loss, and has publicly revealed for years that she suffers from it.  

Smith suddenly got up on stage and slapped Rock hard in the face, to the astonishment of the audience in the hall and the spectators who watched the celebration.  

"Let my wife's name out of your ******* mouth," Smith, 53, shouted to the presenter after returning to sit next to Jada.  

"Chris, I would like to publicly apologize to you," Smith wrote on his Instagram. "What you did was not appropriate and I was wrong."  

"My behavior (...) at the Oscars is unacceptable and unforgivable. Jokes about me are part of my job, but a joke about Jada's health problem was something that went too far for me, and I reacted emotionally to it," Smith added, explicitly rejecting "any violence." .  

Smith's apology came shortly after the Academy Awards' organization, the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, announced that it had opened a formal investigation into the incident. In a statement received by AFP, the academy condemned Smith's actions during the ceremony.  

"free"  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here's my opinion of the Oscars and the slap. WGAS!!! They can never distract me from the political crap that is going down daily to try and destroy our great nation. To me it is by far the most important thing (not counting your faith & family) that is going on in the world. Many many more people not to pay attention to this instead of caring what some two bit Hollyweird actor/actress says or does.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

My opinion.....WS.....just a psycho.......0 to 100 in a moment of time......dangerous...

It does look staged.....but I don't believe it could have been a CIA psyc-op......more like a ploy to increase ratings for the failing Oscar's and Hollywood crowd......

(Similar to bringing baseball back after the strike.....2 guys in a season long home run derby.....70+ homers....hasn't happened since.....juiced balls brought the interest back!)

JMO.    CL 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1