Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Opinions @ 7:30 PM CDT - 3/27/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** BGG ...some actual perspective might be in order for today. Iraq has just undergone a major electoral shift during these last early elections. It has trended towards a much more reformist, “for the people” agenda. The margins are very, very close. Some of the old guard in Parliament is holding on for dear life. It appears currently they [old guard] have just enough support to temporarily block the formation of this reformist government.  I do not expect these obstructionist margins to sustain. They [Sadr and the reformist] will get this done… and isn’t that what everyone wants?  Long term reforms in Iraq?

*** Militiaman  Article: "In the names.. members of the Finance Committee after the parliament vote"  ...The Finance Ministry (FM) side of the monetary reform process is looking to be ready to go with approved committee in place. I suspect that the CBI is has been ready, as well. It is the CBI and FM that need to work in conjunction with each other with respect to the exchange rate change back to a previous era that will usher them into a new era moving forward. One that brings purchasing power...

*** Clare  Article: "Iraq exports oil derivatives to the United States after banning Russian imports Quote:  "According to data from the Kepler research company, last year Russia's share of US fuel oil imports was just under half, and Mexico's share was 20% and the Middle East was about 5%.  But preliminary data from the tanker-tracking "Refinitiv Icon" showed that Middle East supplies will make up at least 17% of US fuel oil purchases in April."

*** Mnt Goat  The CBI has told me in the past and is still telling me that, when the time is ready, they will “openly” inform the world on this project to delete the zeros and “proudly” show it off...This is part of going Global, International.

*** Godlover  Question: "Why do you assume they cant complete anything during Ramadan? Are there any articles to state this opinion?"  Hence my opinion. Although I cannot prove my theory, because it is a theory, I have been in this from the very beginning & Ramadan is VERY sacred to them & very little is done during this holiday & I honestly expect nothing less. Furthermore, per a few previous articles, they were talking about expecting the budget around the time I had stated [Mid-year].

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat  The CBI has told me in the past and is still telling me that, when the time is ready, they will “openly” inform the world on this project to delete the zeros and “proudly” show it off...This is part of going Global, International.

Well DUH!  We have been waiting for them to "Openly" inform us of the rate change...for years. Any bank that is dealing with international banking is going to have to inform of any rate change!  🙄 🤦‍♀️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It's a shame I have lost two family members that were watching and planning for years and I know there are others that have lost family and close friends that were planning and hoping for some financial relief before they departed to their maker. It really depresses me when I think about all of them and as my age increases also.