Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story..Direct Talks With CBI.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Direct from der 'Throat Oft Der Goat'.

Sleep easy tonight...The Goat is fighting for you & your IQD.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MntGoat:

CBI has told me in the past & is still telling me, that when the time is ready, they will"Openly" inform the world on the 'Project To Delete The Zeros' & will "Openly" inform the wold & "Proudly" show it off.  This is part of going global, International.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...The Goat has spoken.

MntGoat:

I have been in this from the very beginning & Ramadan is "VERY" sacred to them & "VERY" little is done during this holiday & I expect nothing less.   Furthermore, they were talking about expecting the Budget around this time.   I stated "Mid-Year".

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MntGoat:

CBI has told me in the past & is still telling me, that when the time is ready, they will"Openly" inform the world on the 'Project To Delete The Zeros' & will "Openly" inform the wold & "Proudly" show it off.  This is part of going global, International.

Hey goat, whom did you talk to in the CBI? A little lamb?or  A monkey? Or A chic? Or A cow? Or frankie's cousin? Or Pimple's younger brother ( i mean pimpy )?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hey goat, whom did you talk to in the CBI? A little lamb?or  A monkey? Or A chic? Or A cow? Or frankie's cousin? Or Pimple's younger brother ( i mean pimpy )?

Hey now! I sorta resemble that remark!   Back in the 1970's, when CB radio's were "the big thing" my CB Handle was "Little Lamb"   And I ain't been talkin' to  any old goat! 😮   :cowboy2: 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Hey now! I sorta resemble that remark!   Back in the 1970's, when CB radio's were "the big thing" my CB Handle was "Little Lamb"   And I ain't been talkin' to  any old goat! 😮   :cowboy2: 🤣 

LOL. No offense. Now that's funny. I like you sense of humour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• yota691 changed the title to Bank Story..Direct Talks With CBI.
4 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Hey there "Little Lamb" ..... I too had a CB radio in high school. I later drove semi for a bit. My handle was "Smokey Mtn."  .... No 💩 ..... 😉

• Upvote 1