Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bill Gates Says Rich Nations “Should Move to 100% Synthetic Beef” In Order to Fight Climate Change – “You Can Get Used to The Taste Difference”

bigwave

image.png.7c0e55215966abf32f0133a3da00efe6.png

image.png.ec2efb62bdee1de5510ba2b85cd0bd51.png

Bill Gates Says Rich Nations “Should Move to 100% Synthetic Beef” In Order to Fight Climate Change – “You Can Get Used to The Taste Difference”

IMG_5673.jpg

The Globalist Cabal of elites wants you… to eat fake meat. And they are setting the table for dinner as we speak.

In a recent interview discussing his recent book – “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster“ – billionaire Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who is currently the world’s fourth wealthiest individual, advocated for “rich countries” to fully switch to, what he calls, a “100% synthetic beef” diet that would consist entirely of lab-grown protein.

The move, Gates explained, would supposedly aid in the fight against “climate change” by curbing greenhouse gasses that are produced when raising livestock…

…Which is perfectly in line with the ol’ AOC argument of farting cows destroying the environment.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/bill-gates-says-rich-nations-move-100-synthetic-beef-order-fight-climate-change-can-get-used-taste-difference/

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

so I guess ole Bill is all for killing all the cows on the planet because they fart in the wild......

what's next? 

horses

deer

elk

bison

antelope

bear

bugs bunny......

How about humans? Thats right, they are taking care of that with the vaccines. Or how about killing two humans with one stone, kill and eat babies and adults or are we already doing that too.

• Pow! 4

This one is way too full of himself.  He did make a lot more money to donate too the dems.

When a doctor mentioned what Bill Fakes pushed the climate change and vaccines  I asked

him and where did Fakes get his medical degree from?  No answer

On 3/27/2022 at 8:10 PM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

GOD created the animals for US to eat. It is talked about in the Bible. Man has been eating  beef since the beginning of time!       I listen to GOD. Not Bill.      Nuff Said!  

:twothumbs: I'm with you Smokey...! :tiphat: RON 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 3/27/2022 at 12:00 PM, bigwave said:

They dress him up like Mr. Rodgers...

image.png.cf91555d7191f81c5f93ef177753a028.png

Climate change per Al Gore 20 years ago +/~ a few we should all be dead under water. These people a sick greedy people who’s only goal is to fill their pockets on fake climate change claims. Not one thing these people have predicted has came true!

Here is our climate: there are 4 seasons (spring, summer, fall, and winter). With in these seasons weather changes from one year to the next. One year might great next year not do good. Been that way from beginning of time. We should not allow these nuts get their ways in our country and elected officials need to shut them down.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 3/31/2022 at 11:53 AM, MommaMia said:

Climate change per Al Gore 20 years ago +/- a few we should all be dead under water. These people are a sick greedy people who’s only goal is to fill their pockets on fake climate change claims. Not one thing these people have predicted has came true!

Here is our climate: there are 4 seasons (spring, summer, fall, and winter). Within these seasons weather changes from one year to the next. One year might great, next year not so good. Been that way from beginning of time. We should not allow these nuts get their ways in our country and elected officials need to shut them down.  

Well said MammaMia, but we also need to shut down & remove the liberal left progressive politicians by voting in (and supporting financially) conservative, sensible men & women who will really watch out for their constituents. JMHO..! Ron

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Well said MammaMia, but we also need to shut down & remove the liberal left progressive politicians by voting in (and supporting financially) conservative, sensible men & women who will really watch out for their constituents. JMHO..! Ron

I agree totally!

• Upvote 4

On 3/27/2022 at 12:00 PM, bigwave said:

They dress him up like Mr. Rodgers...

image.png.cf91555d7191f81c5f93ef177753a028.png

Well I wonder what his good buddy Warren Buffet thinks of this kook now? I remember them both having dinner at Warrens favorite eating place in Omaha eating what? STEAK! and now his anti meat!! Wow, this guy has lost it, even his wife woke up and got rid of this piece of work. Well, I hate to tell this nut and AOC etc. that all creatures upon this earth fart; so now what? 😵💫

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

On 4/7/2022 at 4:13 AM, MommaMia said:

Well I wonder what his good buddy Warren Buffet thinks of this kook now? I remember them both having dinner at Warrens favorite eating place in Omaha eating what? STEAK! and now his anti meat!! Wow, this guy has lost it, even his wife woke up and got rid of this piece of work. Well, I hate to tell this nut and AOC etc. that all creatures upon this earth fart; so now what? 😵💫

If Bill Gates and his cronies want to do something positive about climate change then they should campaign to stop the destruction of afforestation worldwide. That is a major cause of Climate change. 

Animals and humans have been creating methane since the world began and that includes you Bill Gates. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

This is the reason for climate changes uggg  Just like all this virus chit its man made.    https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons   Lots of info out there on it... Fires, flooding, tornados, blizzards, Drought...Ringing ears, Head aches... Bill Gates is a Puke, He can bite me!!

• Like 2
  • Pow! 3

On 4/12/2022 at 5:38 AM, stangernan said:

This is the reason for climate changes uggg  Just like all this virus chit its man made.    https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons   Lots of info out there on it... Fires, flooding, tornados, blizzards, Drought...Ringing ears, Head aches... Bill Gates is a Puke, He can bite me!!

Thanks Stangernan ... an excellent article with tons of links...Blessings - RON 

• Thanks 1

This nut case is right up there with Bill Gates. If you hit the url below there are snippet videos of him and his stance on controlling the world 🌎 population and doing it from within our bodies. Plus couple more that didn't copy. More to the article beyond his bio.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/08/who-is-professor-yuval-noah-harari-klaus-schwabs-top-advisor/

Harari’s World Economic Forum bio:

Historian, philosopher and the author of the bestsellers “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind”, “Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow”, and “21 Lessons for the 21st Century”. Co-Founder of Sapienship, a multidisciplinary organization advocating for global responsibility whose mission is to clarify the public conversation, support the quest for solutions and focus attention on the most important challenges facing the world today (technological disruption, ecological collapse and the nuclear threat). 2002, PhD, University of Oxford. Lecturer, Department of History, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Books have sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. Research focuses on macro-historical questions such as: What is the relationship between history and biology? What is the essential difference between Homo sapiens and other animals? Is there justice in history? Does history have a direction? Did people become happier as history unfolded? What ethical questions do science and technology raise in the 21st century? Lectures around the world on the topics explored in books and articles; has written for publications such as the Guardian, Financial Times, the New York Times, the Atlantic, the Economist and Nature magazine. Also offers knowledge and time to various organizations and audiences on a voluntary basis. Recipient of honours and awards.

A man with an immeasurable God-complex who wants to shape the future of humanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1