Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unconventional But Effective Therapy for Alzheimer's Treatment: Dr. Mary T. Newport at TEDxUSF

6 hours ago, nannab said:

Thank you very much Markinsa I just bought two of her books. I lost two dear friends to this

and two more have just been diagnosed with one is  family.  ❤️

You're welcome.  My mother was recently diagnosed and has a 24/7 caregiver with her.  She is very forgetful, can't draw the clock properly and I can't leave her alone.  I just saw this video last night, and will be getting the MCT and Coconut Oil for her. 

I had the Coconut Oil in MY coffee this morning because I'm starting to have CRS too.  it wasn't bad, made the coffee buttery. :lol:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

I had the Coconut Oil in MY coffee this morning because I'm starting to have CRS too.  it wasn't bad, made the coffee buttery. :lol:

Oh I had the same thought about taking it myself because I am the Queen of CRS . :lol:

• Pow! 1

Excellent Markinsa!, going to get into the habit of adding coconut oil to my coffee. It's also a good oil to cook with. Unfortunately our heart doctors had labeled coconut oil as deadly for heart patients. That's entirely Old school. 

I've had family members die of Alzheimer's and I believe it tends to skip a generation as to those susceptible, but I'm not very clear on that.. I'm just hoping to help my own cognitive function. Worth a try!

• Pow! 2