Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ukraine War Support Based on Jab's

• divemaster5734 changed the title to Ukraine War Support Based on Jab's

Ok here is an even clearer graph that demonstrates what DM was trying to show.

If you view the responses for the same Qs from the two groups you can see almost a reverse response... why is that??

Try to join the dots and reflect on what is in the clot shots and the talk of 5G and see if you have a eureka moment.

Screenshot_20220322-213932_Gallery.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Ok here is an even clearer graph that demonstrates what DM was trying to show.

If you view the responses for the same Qs from the two groups you can see almost a reverse response... why is that??

Try to join the dots and reflect on what is in the clot shots and the talk of 5G and see if you have a eureka moment.

Screenshot_20220322-213932_Gallery.jpg

One of my bad habits is not fully unpacking my posts. Due to both trying to keep the size of the post as small as possible, and making acumen assumptions.

A result is the occasional opaque statement.

Yes, you are correct, the intent was to demonstrate the stark reality of how the public reacts to mass media.

Those who refused to blindly accept the lies and performed their own independent research using resources not funded by the very same people who stood to make immense profits or had other agenda's for wanting to poison the world, discovered the truth that is only now being admitted, that the lockdowns, masks, and non-vaccine, was all a hoax, cruelly perpetrated on a trusting, and therefore gullible population.

It is the ones who refused to drink the Kool-Aid about the pandemic that realize the Ukraine issue was created by America's Secret Wars campaign, advanced by the Deep State Government, in direct conflict with the will of The People.

The ones who accepted the MSM as a trusted source, obediently took the jab, and are now dying off in record numbers around the world are also the ones who haven't bothered themselves to do their own research, and are now OK with potentially starting a war in which could result the end of civilization through Mutually Assured Self-Destruction and leaving our planet entombed in a Nuclear Winter.

Thanks for clarifying, heh, I'm laughing wondering how many rubies, stink-eyes, and pounded keyboards I about to receive.

I realize there's some who were forced into the jab, who took it to support their families, knowing the potential, but accepting that caring for one's family is an honor and responsibility second to none.

To those I can give a bow of recognition for their courage.

Thankfully it appears the triple jabbed are the most immune compromised, I hope so, because my own son is amongst your single jab group.

He did what he had to to stay employed to support his wife and my grandson due to employer mandates.

The correlation is not for the hundreds of thousands of Service members, from all First Responders to our Active Military who were mandated, and were forced under penalty of Tyranny and Oppression to take the jab.

Several of my very best friends are active duty, were forced to take the jab and didn't want to.

Of those, every single one I've spoken to understands how full of BS this whole Ukraine issue is.

There, hopefully I haven't offended anyone who doesn't deserve it, and have enraged everyone who does.

Pull your head out of the MSM, they are only out to control you and kill you when they are tire of playing with you...DM

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I feel the need to stress I DO NOT support Russia's invasion, or the murdering of the civilians.

They are the unfortunate pawns in a power struggle between two dictators.

If you don't think the Ukraine president is a dictator, then you need to tune out the MSM.

Ukraine has been feeding billions to corrupt US politicians for decades, known as THE country to help all politicians launder money.

Besides throwing his main opponent in jail last year and stealing all his money and homes, shutting down TV stations he didn't like, he has now thrown out all other 11 political parties, making Ukraine a single party.

He has also taken over ALL media, declaring a "unified" message to the People.( state approved propaganda only)

The health minister declared the Russian POW solders are not human, they are "cockroaches", and every single one will be castrated.

That is NOT  democracy.

I feel so sad for the Ukraine's.

And I feel equal shame for the US Government.

Remember, this was started on Obama's watch, with his blessing.

The depth of Obama's deceptions are only now coming to light, and the destruction to liberty by those eight years gleefully covered up by the Democrat Party should cause America to honestly question the agenda of that entire party.

Please pray for the Ukraine Peoples, and for their country, that it may survive the current dictator who is intent on it's total destruction...DM

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2